News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Grant Morrison: Talking with Gods

Aperto da Azrael, 19 Aprile 2011, 21:36:53

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Azrael

Grant Morrison: Talking with Gods is a feature-length documentary that takes an in depth look at the life, career and mind of the Scottish comic book writer Grant Morrison. Talking with Gods features interviews with Morrison and many his most collaborators, such as artists, editors and other industry professionals.

Among those interviewed are Executive Editor of DC Comics Dan Didio, and Karen Berger - Executive Editor of DC Comics' Vertigo. Artists interviewed in the film include Phil Jimenez, Jill Thompson, Cameron Stewart, Frazer Irving and many others. The film also features interviews with Morrison's collaborators Geoff Johns and Mark Waid, as well as counterculture personalities like Richard Metzger, Douglas Rushkoff and Jason Louv.

Talking with Gods is a co-production of Respect! Films and Sequart Research & Literacy Organization. Much of the film was shot at the 2009 San Diego Comic Convention, as well as at Morrison's home in Los Angeles. The film was released in October, with a theatrical tour in the US, with a DVD release following on October 26th.

Grant Morrison: Talking with Gods

Directed by : Patrick Meaney
Produced by : Julian Darius F. J. DeSanto Patrick Meaney Mike Phillips Jordan Rennert Amber Yoder
Cinematography : Jordan Rennert
Editing by    : Patrick Meaney
Release date(s) : October 9, 2010 (2010-10-09)
Running time : 80 minutes
Language    : English
The film will be followed by a similarly themed documentary on Warren Ellis titled Warren Ellis: Captured Ghosts.

News broke in July 2010 that indie film distributor Halo-8 Entertainment has picked up the film for a November 2010 release at New York Comic-Con, followed by a theatrical release run

Da Wikipedia
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Green Hankey

si può vedere con BZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MODEDIT  ;)

me lo guardo domani o stasera  :wub:
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Det. Bullock

Ce l'ho ma non ho ancora avuto il tempo di vederlo.
"I pity the poor shades confined to the euclidean prison that is sanity." - Grant Morrison
"People assume  that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,  but *actually*  from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more  like a big ball  of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor
Il mio canale Youtube.

Green Hankey

Citazione di: ken1989 il 19 Aprile 2011, 21:44:21
si può vedere con BZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MODEDIT  ;)

me lo guardo domani o stasera  :wub:

faccio sempre lo stesso errore  :lolle:

Lo volevo dire affinchè tutti sapessero che possono vederlo ora  :ahsisi:
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Azrael

Citazione di: ken1989 il 19 Aprile 2011, 21:44:21
si può vedere con BZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MODEDIT  ;)

me lo guardo domani o stasera  :wub:

si si ho capito   :stralol: :stralol:
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

eddiekrueger

L'accento di Weston è extremely british

The Joker

VENDO, SVUOTO LA LIBRERIA! FILM, SERIE TV, FUMETTI IN ITALIANO E IN INGLESE! DI TUTTO PER TUTTI... SCONTI E PREZZI TRATTABILI SU ORDINI CONSISTENTI!
http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(gemisped)-compro-vendo-scambio-piu-compro-che-altro/