18/04/2014: Tomasi e Kubert lanciano a Luglio la One-shot "Robin Rises: Omega"

27/04/2014: Chi è Chi nel futuro di BATMAN? Analisi degli indizi

20/11/2013: Batman Eternal il Teaser

----------------------------------

Link a:

Progetti Futuri 1.0

-------------------------------------------------------

DC Introduces 'LADY VIC' in Latest 'What's New'

In DC's latest edition of 'What's New in the New 52', editor-in-chief Bob Harras introduces Lady Vic, a character seemingly being introduced in an upcoming issue of Batwing.
"You've already met our new Batwing, Luke Fox," reads the tease. "Today, we're introducing you to an assassin for hire whose first appearance in The New 52 will put Luke to the test like never before. Without further ado, I present to you Lady Vic."

http://www.newsarama.com/17641-dc-introduces-lady-vic-in-latest-what-s-new.html
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

The man who falls

Lady Vic era un'assassina prezzolata che appariva spesso nella serie di Nightwing ai tempi di Chuck Dixon.
Non è stata cambiata quasi per nulla
"Ma io non voglio andare tra i matti", osservò Alice.
"Bè, non hai altra scelta", disse il Gatto. "Qui sono tutti matti. Io sono matto. Tu sei matta."
"Come lo sai che sono matta?" chiese Alice.
"Per forza" disse il Gatto, "altrimenti non saresti venuta qui."

Lois Lane

Se le tolgono la maschera che aveva allora, ci ha guadagnato direi. La sto rileggendo in questi giorni che ho ricominciato da capo tutto il ciclo di Dixon su Nightwing

Mr Freeze

Mai sentito questa Lady Vic... ma il design è decisamente interessante! :)

"We will never be separated again. No one can ever take you from me."

I miei vecchi nick: Superman <-- Mr Freeze <-- Simon_86

Il mio mercatino...

The man who falls

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/05/03/what%E2%80%99s-new-in-the-new-52-%E2%80%93-bronze-tiger

TOH! Harro reintrodotto Tigre di Bronzo!
Il disegno non è male, ma una volta era un assassino vestito da tigre e non una specie di mutante.

Ultimamente la DC ha la fissa con le trasformazioni!
"Bè, non hai altra scelta", disse il Gatto. "Qui sono tutti matti. Io sono matto. Tu sei matta."

Azrael

Preview: BATMAN: ARKHAM UNHINGED #14

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

http://www.newsarama.com/17720-batman-travels-to-metropolis-in-arkham-unhinged-14.html

Elfen89

Che serie è?
Qualcuno ha letto Bats: Judas Coin in originale?

The man who falls

Azrael

First Look at Batman: Arkham Unhinged's DC Collectibles Variant Cover

BATMAN: ARKHAM UNHINGED #17
Written by KAREN TRAVISS
Art by CHRISTIAN DUCE
Cover by CHRIS MITTEN
1:10 DC Collectibles Photo Variant Cover
On sale AUGUST 14 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST
With a new curfew in effect, arrests for civil disobedience are taxing the prison system and the GCPD. With street crime still on the rise, Batman is coming up cold in his attempts to find Gotham City's latest bizarre killer, but finds his hands full with petty thugs and corrupt officials.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/05/08/first-look-at-batman-arkham-unhingeds-dc-collectibles-variant-cover

Azrael

KAL

"I have taken way their confusion and replaced it with obediance. I have taken away their fear of themselves and given them a fear of Darkseid. I have liberated them from the chaos of indecision. I have given them one straight path! One purpose! One goal: TO DIE FOR DARKSEID!"

Azrael

DC UNIVERSE To Take On the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

DC UNIVERSE VS. THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #1

DC Comic is pitting the heroes of DC Universe against He-Man and the Masters of the Universe in a new six-issue limited series debuting in August.

DC Universe vs. The Masters of the Universe will be written by Keith Giffen and illustrated by Dexter Soy, with issue #1's cover by Ed Benes (click on the above image to see it in full)

"After narrowly escaping his last battle with He-Man, Skeletor has fled to the most unexpected realm to recover: EARTH!" reads DC's description of the series. "Once there, he sets a plan in motion to siphon off Earth's core magic. Forging an unlikely hunting party, He-Man and company go in search of Skeletor. Finding themselves at odds with the heroes of the DC Universe, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe must find a way to stop Skeletor and his mysterious new master!"

"Culture shock lives!" added Giffen. "Actually, they've come to stop Skeletor from doing to the DCU what he's always wanted to do to Eternia," Giffen teased. "By the way... what makes you think Skeletor came to the DCU voluntarily?"

http://www.newsarama.com/17780-dc-universe-to-take-on-the-masters-of-the-universe.html

The man who falls

Citazione di: Azrael il 10 Maggio 2013, 19:26:10
DC UNIVERSE To Take On the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

DC UNIVERSE VS. THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #1

DC Comic is pitting the heroes of DC Universe against He-Man and the Masters of the Universe in a new six-issue limited series debuting in August.

DC Universe vs. The Masters of the Universe will be written by Keith Giffen and illustrated by Dexter Soy, with issue #1's cover by Ed Benes (click on the above image to see it in full)

"After narrowly escaping his last battle with He-Man, Skeletor has fled to the most unexpected realm to recover: EARTH!" reads DC's description of the series. "Once there, he sets a plan in motion to siphon off Earth's core magic. Forging an unlikely hunting party, He-Man and company go in search of Skeletor. Finding themselves at odds with the heroes of the DC Universe, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe must find a way to stop Skeletor and his mysterious new master!"

"Culture shock lives!" added Giffen. "Actually, they've come to stop Skeletor from doing to the DCU what he's always wanted to do to Eternia," Giffen teased. "By the way... what makes you think Skeletor came to the DCU voluntarily?"

http://www.newsarama.com/17780-dc-universe-to-take-on-the-masters-of-the-universe.html

Che trashata!

Clod

tempo fa Giffen ne scrisse uno tra l'universo DC e Wildstorm, Dreamworld

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Silver Surfer

Mah! La trovo una commercialata, quindi credo che me la salteró volentieri. Peró potrebbe voler dire che attualmente i Masters tirano e questo mi fa piacere.
If sacred places are spared the ravages of war... then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war... then make all people holy.