[FINALE PER IL 3°POSTO] HAL JORDAN vs. SPIDER-MAN (Characters Cup)

Aperto da Azrael, 22 Luglio 2011, 12:58:10

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Who is the best?

HAL JORDAN
14 (38.9%)
SPIDER-MAN
22 (61.1%)

Totale votanti: 30

Le votazioni sono chiuse: 24 Luglio 2011, 12:58:10

Clod

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Silver Surfer

If sacred places are spared the ravages of war... then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war... then make all people holy.

TaskMaster

Matches Malone

Corto Maltese

"Sarebbe bello vivere in una favola."

The Dark Knight

"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne

Selina Kyle

Una mela al giorno...

Ozymandias

CappuccioRosso

John Constantine

Aaargh, sempre più difficile!
Entrambi mi hanno introdotti alle due ondate super-eroistiche della mia vita, ma il primo amore è sempre il primo amore indi per cui voto Spider-man!

Azrael

Sfida Conclusa:

HAL JORDAN 14
SPIDER-MAN 22

Vince: Spider-Man (22)
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori