Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

HCPunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLb-H4VPrME

AVENGERS FOREVER #1
Release:22/12/2021
Pages: 36
Price: $4.99

THE LORDS OF EARTHLY VENGEANCE, PART ONE
AN ALL-NEW SERIES STARRING THE AVENGERS OF THE MULTIVERSE! It begins with a quest for cosmic vengeance. Ghost Rider finds himself roaring through the wasteland on a ruined Earth, where the great age of heroes never came to be, where hope is a four-letter word and where his only ally in the coming battle against the greatest villains any universe has ever seen is the world's most wanted archaeologist, Tony Stark...the Invincible Ant-Man. Spinning out of the cataclysmic events of AVENGERS #750 and operating in lockstep with the prime AVENGERS, the next great Avengers saga begins here, as the Mightiest Heroes of every Earth begin to assemble.

--------

AVENGERS FOREVER #2
Release:26/01/2022
Pages: 28
Price: $3.99

THE LORDS OF EARTHLY VENGEANCE, PART TWO: THE ALL-RIDER
VENGEANCE IN THE WASTELAND! On an alternate Earth ravaged by the multiversal Masters of Evil, Ghost Rider Robbie Reyes has been taken prisoner by the planet's dark wastelords, the brutal War Machines. And what the Rider endures at their hands will change him forever—into the most unbridled force for vengeance any universe has ever seen. That's unless Ant-Man, Tony Stark and his bunch of ragtag heroes can pull off the mother of all rescues.

--------

AVENGERS FOREVER #3
Release:23/02/2022

WAR FOR THE WASTELANDS! Tony Stark, the Invincible Ant-Man. Robbie Reyes, a Ghost Rider unlike any other from across the multiverse, still changing, still becoming what he was always meant to be. A Deathlok who refuses to die. A brutally two-fisted Wonder Man. A half-built Vision. The Infinity Thing. Together, they're all that passes for Earth's Mightiest Heroes on a world overrun by the Black Skull. But on this day, a day unlike any other, they'll have to be enough.

--------

AVENGERS FOREVER #4
Release:23/03/2022

THE RETURN OF THE GODDESSES OF THUNDER! Atli, Ellisiv and Frigg are the granddaughters of Old King Thor, last seen during the end of Jason Aaron's landmark THOR run. Now the Goddesses of Thunder are back, sailing the wild cosmic seas, chasing the thunder that echoes across universes...and hunting for fallen hammers.

---------

AVENGERS FOREVER #5
Release:23/04/2022

THE DOOM OF ALL DOOMS! All we know about the leader of the new Multiversal Masters of Evil is that he calls himself Doom Supreme and that universe after universe keeps crumbling before him. But in a multiverse filled with world-conquering versions of Victor Von Doom, what makes this one the Doom Above All?
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

HCPunk

Direttamente dalle pagine di Avengers #750, vediamo dove sono andati a finire Ghost Rider e Deathlok, che in un momento di quella storia erano
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
Ahimè da quanto si vede però su Terra-818
e non se la passano bene, costretti

Non è niente male il fatto di avere Robbie in solitaria lontano dagli Avengers che tutti conosciamo, Aaron con lui s'è impegnato, nella sua run. E poi il pg potrebbe mettere da parte le ultime insicurezze che gli sono rimaste e sentirsi totalmente un big.
Come spalla comunque avrà Deathlok che, se gestito bene, avrà l'esperienza dalla sua per dare una mano. Poi abbiamo conosciuto anche un Ant-Man alternativo che farà sicuramente da cicerone per i due.

Da notare come gli Avengers of 1000000 B.C. di questa Terra siano
.. :ehm: Ma altra forza bruta potrebbe arrivare dallo spazio.. ed è bellissimo rivedere quelle tre tipette tutto pepe!  :wub:

Buona partenza per Aaron qui  :dyo:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

HCPunk

AVENGERS FOREVER #6
Release:25/05/2022
Pages: 32

INTRODUCING THE INVINCIBLE VIBRANIUM MAN! On an alternate Earth where Wakanda has been crushed from existence and where the Black Panther is a forgotten legend, one man known as T'Challa will forge a new legacy for himself and perhaps even hope for a planet caught in the grips of the god-slaughtering King Killmonger.

---------

AVENGERS FOREVER #7
Release:15/06/2022

ESCAPE FROM THE PRISON OF STEVES! Steve Rogers is a mild-mannered ninety-pound guy from New York, who wakes up one morning in a prison cell, no idea how he got there. Even weirder is that the guy in the cell next to him...is also named Steve Rogers. Why is there a secret prison filled with misfit Steves, none of whom have ever heard of a Super-Soldier Serum? And what sort of dark and mysterious version of themselves will they have to unleash in order to escape?
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

Gran prova di tenacia e resistenza da parte di Robbie in questo secondo capitolo! Black Skull è senza dubbio un figlio di p*****a privo di scrupoli,
il povero Robbie sia fisicamente che mentalmente...ma grazie alle parole di Deathlok capisce che lui è molto altro e sono curioso di vedere fin dove si spingerà questo Ghost Rider. Nel finale un piccolo ma grande aiuto in arrivo!

Su Terra 818 la questione viene in parte risolta. Ant-Man, Ghost Rider e Deathlok, aiutati dai compagni Avengers di Tony/Ant-Man mettono fuori gioco
e il suo esercito di War Machines, ma sono Moon Knight e Vision che devono cominciare a preoccuparsi! Hanno scoperto quello che Black Skull è riuscito a fare, cioè aprire

Insomma altre versioni di villains in arrivo e il mistero è ancora tutt'altro che rivelato.
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

Molto interessante il collegamento alla passata mini di Aaron su King Thor, le tre nipoti sono sempre state ganze da leggere e qui seppur con una toccata e fuga hanno lasciato nuovamente il segno. Bella la vignetta con il fiore che cresce nella Wasteland :wub:

Robbie ancora protagonista, grande entrata in scena. E finale a sorpresa :mmm: Ma trattandosi del Multiverso tutto è possibile.

Numero legato alle origini del Dr.Doom più big di tutti. Non male, coerente con la caratterizzazione del classico Destino visto nelle classiche storie, solo.. più malvagio e stronzo :sisi:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

Il bello di avere questa serie è che si può giocare con il mash-up tra eroi diversi e portarli in continuity volendo. Ovvio si espanderebbe troppo la cosa a lungo andare e creerebbe confusione, ma se gestita all'interno di questa serie e per un periodo limitato, ci sta. Un esempio è questo Vibranium Man, misto Superman/Spider-Man/Iron Man/Star Brand.
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

Eh questo è stato un bel numero con un twist finale che ti fa gridare "Avengers assemble".. anzi "Steves assemble!" :asd:
Questa cosa della squadra mi ha gasato molto :zuzu:

Da notare come lo Steve più debole  (che poi sarebbe la prima versione di Rogers, quella priva del siero) sia anche quello che tira fuori il coraggio da quello più impaurito, quasi a significare che tutti possiamo rappresentare qualcosa di importante se solo ci rimbocchiamo le maniche, non solo chi ha muscoli e forza da vendere!
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

AVENGERS FOREVER #8
Release:24/08/2022

THE FISTS OF THE UNWORTHY THOR! Meet the most broken Thor in the Multiverse. One who watched Asgard burn, watched Midgard be defiled and was helpless to stop it, as he's a Thor who cannot lift his own hammer. In desperation, Thor will turn to another of the Earth's great powers, becoming a pupil of the Thunderer of mystical K'un-Lun, the guardian of the immortal Iron Fist.

-------

AVENGERS FOREVER #9
Release:21/09/2022

CALL IN THE CORPS! Earths lay in ruin all across the Multiverse. Avengers are assembling from every corner of creation as never before, knowing that the war of all wars is looming. And when there's war, you know it's time to call in the Corps. The most hard-hitting special ops squadron of elite high fliers and photon-armed commandos ever called to service. The Carol Corps.

---------

AVENGERS FOREVER #10
Release:26/10/2022

ANT IN A BOTTLE! The pillars are in place. The most important Avengers from throughout the Multiverse have been assembled. All but one. A Tony Stark is needed. But the only one who's available is a man the size of an ant who comes with a very large problem.
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

Leggendo questo numero mi è quasi sembrato di intravedere una vendetta nei confronti di Mjolnir da parte di Thor per la questione "indegno" :asd: Abbiamo già visto come Thor se la sia cavata bene altre volte senza il fedele martello, quindi perché non dargli altro spazio in solitaria e vederlo nelle vesti del God of fists?! :dyo:
Questo numero spaccava!
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

AVENGERS FOREVER #11
Release:23/11/2022

THE PILLARS: CONCLUSION! The greatest collection of Avengers ever seen has been assembled from across the Multiverse, representing each of the core pillars of the group's infinite incarnations. But for one pivotal figure, there are no other variants to be found anywhere in creation. Robbie Reyes is a Ghost Rider unlike any other. And now at last, his ultimate form must be unleashed. Now rises the All-Rider.

---------

AVENGERS FOREVER #12
Release:21/12/2022
Pages: 32

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE, PART 3
THE SIEGE OF INFINITY TOWER! The all Steve Rogers Howling Commandos. The interstellar air force that is the Carol Corps. The Star Panther. The God of Fists. The Invincible Ant-Man, Tony Stark. Together, they are the greatest army of Avengers ever assembled. But will they be enough to protect the Avengers Tower at Infinity's End? Because Mephisto has come to claim that tower's secrets, and he's brought an army of his own.

CONTINUED FROM THE AVENGERS #63 / CONTINUED IN THE AVENGERS #64
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

Carol Corpse! :soa:
Forte questo numero, molto bello anche il significato dietro al volo così come la storia a tratti "violenta" nella parte della caccia.
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

HCPunk

"You can't have the Avengers without a Tony"
In effetti è vero. E Tony alla fine è "completo" soprattutto se si porta dietro il suo bagaglio di difetti. Sarebbe troppo noioso averlo perfetto, si perderebbe tra le pagine e la cosa che mi è sempre piaciuta del pg classico è il fatto di vederlo avanzatissimo nelle tecnologie ma terribilmente indietro sul lato umano e sociale. Questo numero ha rappresentato una veloce carrellata di suoi pregi e difetti ma portati all'estremo.

Ho trovato un pò inutile il sacrifico di Deathlok ma è servito un pg che prendesse il posto di All-Rider perché a quanto pare non è ancora il suo momento. Non penso lo sarà mai visto che i compagni son decisi a riportarlo con i piedi per terra e a casa dal fratello, ma si vedrà durante l'evento nell'arco finale. Resta il fatto che sia un Ghost Rider potentissimo!
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Ben-Point

Lo stile di Kuder mi piace molto, quindi vederlo regolarmente su una serie degli Avengers mi gusta.
"Quando sono uscito, ho visto tutti quei corpi lì a terra... Troppi da contare... Troppi da immaginare... Non era più la guerra: era omicidio." - Edward Daniels (Shutter Island)

HCPunk

Citazione di: Ben-Point il 17 Gennaio 2023, 22:26:54Lo stile di Kuder mi piace molto, quindi vederlo regolarmente su una serie degli Avengers mi gusta.

E secondo me è anche migliorato negli ultimi anni :sisi:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Ben-Point

Citazione di: HCPunk il 18 Gennaio 2023, 08:43:13E secondo me è anche migliorato negli ultimi anni :sisi:

Io lo ricordo molto bene dalla gestione di Duggan sui Guardiani della Galassia. Lì mi aveva molto colpito il modo in cui componeva i vari scenari.
"Quando sono uscito, ho visto tutti quei corpi lì a terra... Troppi da contare... Troppi da immaginare... Non era più la guerra: era omicidio." - Edward Daniels (Shutter Island)