Spider-Punk - di Ziglar, Mason

Aperto da HCPunk, 07 Settembre 2022, 13:37:57

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

HCPunk

SPIDER-PUNK #1

Date: 06/04/22
Pages: 28
Price: $3.99

ANARCHY IN THE SPIDER-VERSE! SPIDER-PUNK GETS HIS OWN SERIES! HOBIE BROWN is THE ANARCHIC SPIDER-PUNK—set to protect EARTH-138 with his ax in hand and his chaotic band of punk rockin' heroes backing him! NORMAN OSBORN is dead, but will the chaos he's created be too much for Spider-Punk and gang to handle? Feel the vibes as Cody Ziglar (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) and Justin Mason bring you the jams when "BANNED IN DC" begins here!

--------

SPIDER-PUNK #2

Date: 18/05/22

KICK IT! TASKMASTER crashes the party to stomp out SPIDER-PUNK! What secrets lie under the community center that Spidey and his crew call home base? And how does it all tie back to NORMAN OSBORN?

------

SPIDER-PUNK #3

Date: 13/07/22

KINGPIN RISING! The band takes a detour through Philly to help DAREDEVIL deal with the big man himself! What does Kingpin have to hide? And what does it have to do with the threats ahead? Find out as the crew hits the road in the SPIDER-VAN!

-------

SPIDER-PUNK #4

Date: 03/08/22

WANTED: HOBIE BROWN! Just as the Spider-Band and in the Spider-Van had a Spider-Plan, they're getting shut down by the big bad man! Hobie and team aren't going to give up without a fight though... Witness the rise of one of the greatest bands in all of the Spider-Verse!

--------

SPIDER-PUNK #5

Date: 14/09/22

CLASH IN DC! The stage is set, the instruments tuned and everything is ready for the execution. ...EXECUTION?! Spider-Punk and his band of misfits better survive in time for an encore! ONE. MORE. SONG. ONE! MORE! SONG!
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

mar-vell

Se qualcuno la compra esprima il suo pensiero  ;) In parte mi attira per via del mio amore per il genere musicale (rock) d'altra parte credo sia una ca..ata
Il Mio Nuovo Sito Fumetti Marvel

HCPunk

#1/#3

Numeri freschi e divertenti, è lo Spider-Man che più mi attirava dello Spider-Verse!
La mini essendo di filosofia "punk" può spingersi oltre ma non annoia nonostante i continui ammiccamenti al genere, il mondo del pg è questo e gira bene. Villains già visti nella continuity classifica di Peter ma con quel tocco in più che li rende nuovi, ad esempio Taskmaster vers. Misfits è ganzissimo!
Disegni e colori rendono tutto molto vivace, bella lettura!
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

HCPunk

Hobie & Co. forse hanno preso la missione un po' troppo alla leggera. Magari non si aspettavano un ritorno di quel calibro, tanto meno con tutta la squadra al completo! La commedia è stata messa da parte perché qui si gioca nella tana del lupo e nessuno va per il sottile..il finale lo mette bene in chiaro!
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

zetinthestars

A Marzo dovrebbe arrivare anche da noi come riportato su Anteprima 376. Non vedo l'ora!
Gabba gabba hey!

HCPunk

Ultimo numero per Hobie e compagni. La battaglia con Norman e i suoi tirapiedi è ormai scoppiata e sono nettamente superiori, ma un aiuto "dal cielo" e qualche pensata all'ultimo momento portano i nostri i vantaggio.
Andando avanti verso le pagine finali mi è parso di notare una crescita per i personaggi, anche nel fare squadra.

Mini che mi ha intrattenuto bene!
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS