Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Wolverine (USA) di Benjamin Percy & Adam Kubert

Aperto da Man of Steel, 06 Ottobre 2019, 00:11:48

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Man of Steel

Letto #9-#12
Who needs Blade? lol.
Altra prova che i mutanti possono toccare ogni singolo angolo del MU, sul serio.
Mutant Universe, altro che Marvel Universe. :lol:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Man of Steel

Letto #13
Part 9 del HG.
Numero carico di azione, Beast che cammina sempre di più verso l'inferno, tuttavia ormai è in-character.

Eppure questo numero non mi ha preso tantissimo...
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

Letto #14
È diventato interessante solo verso la fine, prima sembrava quasi che Percy stesse giocando con i legami che puoi ottenere grazie ad uno shared universe fra le varie testate, carino, ma...chissene...
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

WOLVERINE #18
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • LAN MEDINA (A)
    Cover by ADAM KUBERT
    Variant Cover by GREG LAND
    Variant Cover by Alex Maleev
    KRAKOA COMPROMISED!
    You've seen some action in Benjamin Percy's WOLVERINE, but never quite like this! It's a life-or-death protection mission as WOLVERINE goes on the run with his friend C.I.A. Agent Jeff Bannister when a secret surveillance device is discovered on Krakoa – and its owners are willing to kill to get it back! But who would go so far as to betray the mutants? Featuring the return of some unexpected adversaries!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

Letto #15-#19
Praticamente una sfilza di one-shots.

Poca roba, vediamo cosa faranno con The Many Lives/Deaths of Wolverine.
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

katzenberg

Dopo HG è stato tutto poca roba...si vede già da questo che l'addio di Hickman ha influito.  :sisi:

Man of Steel

Benjamin Percy and Adam Kubert Kick Their Wolverine Run into High Gear!

CitazioneWolverine's ongoing series returns this April with more thrills by the same all-star creative team, writer Benjamin Percy and artist Adam Kubert. The duo of masterful Wolverine storytellers have been delivering non-stop action-packed adventures in what is shaping up to be one of the greatest Wolverine runs in recent history. Now in the aftermath of X LIVES OF WOLVERINE/X DEATHS OF WOLVERINE, they're back to take the character on some of his most brutal missions yet. And this time, Deadpool is coming along for the ride!

Deadpool was the king of Staten Island — now he wants to be an honorary citizen of Krakoa. Wolverine just wants him to shut up. But when Deadpool uncovers a dangerous plot that could mean doom for the mutants' safe haven, it's going to take a titanic team-up of the Best There Is and the Merc with a Mouth to quell the threat. But that doesn't mean Logan has to like it. Featuring Wolverine and Deadpool at their most savage plus the return of a fan-favorite X-character to the Krakoan era!

"For ten weeks, the X LIVES OF WOLVERINE/X DEATHS OF WOLVERINE will take readers on an epic, time-shredding adventure that sets up the next era of the mutant books: Destiny of X. How do you follow up something like that? You keep raising the bar higher. Readers will not only experience a non-stop thrill ride, starting in April, but a kickoff story that is as irreverent and hilarious as it is heart-bruised," Percy promises. "We've been teasing Deadpool for some time now, and he's bullying his way into the pages of Wolverine for a wild (and reluctant) team-up that feels like some cousin to Midnight Run and The Fugitive. Get ready for more Maverick mayhem, more CIA spycraft, and more DANGER (yes, you read that right) at every turn."

"Every time a new character or storyline is introduced in WOLVERINE, it feels like a fresh start and an opportunity for Ben and me to reinvent the wheel," Kubert said. "WOLVERINE #20 is no exception with one exception. Deadpool's not a new character. Having drawn him before (most recently on the cover to DEADPOOL BLACK WHITE AND BLOOD #1), I feel more like I'm visiting an old friend. Things change, yes, but our relationship stays the same. For me, DEADPOOL remains one of MARVEL's greatest characters. Featuring him alongside \|/OLVERINE doesn't get any better and I hope (and think) you'll feel the same... Bub!"

"I know this is impossible to fathom, but Adam Kubert has never been better," Percy said of his legendary collaborator. "His mind-blowing layouts -- including a motorcycle action sequence for the ages -- are beyond comparison.

"Without giving away any spoilers, this is going to be an explosive and complicated year for the mutants," Percy added. "You'll soon learn how the future of Krakoa (and mutantkind) is in peril, and Wolverine will of course be at the center of it all, slashing and hacking away."

Wolverine and Deadpool. When these two get together, what force in the Marvel Universe would dare get in their way? Find out when WOLVERINE #20 hits stands on April 20.
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Loki

Meh. Curiosissimo di leggere le due mini X-Lives/X-Deaths, mentre questo rilancio con Deadpool mi ispira proprio poco. Almeno torna Kubert!

katzenberg

Boh, a me Wade piace anche, ma non vedo cosa ci azzecchi con il ripo di atmosfere che di solito accompagnano le storie di Percy...

Man of Steel

Letto #20-#21 e Sabretooth #3
Deadpool co-starring Wolvie, è "ok" i guess, non mi diverte tanto quanto con Duggan, uno dei pochi writers che riesce a farmi apprezzare Wade.
Curioso il ruolo di Danger, vediamo a cosa porta.

Il numero di Creed non mi ha detto niente.
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

HCPunk

WOLVERINE #19

Release: 22/12/21
Pages: 28
Price: $3,99

THE OLD MUTANT AND THE SEA
It's the one that got away...but not for long! The deadliest creature on Krakoa is off its shore, and the deadliest mutant there is will at last set out to hunt the leviathan he encountered on an X-FORCE mission. But can WOLVERINE take down this hidden creature of the deep that's bigger and stronger and older than math can figure? He'd better, because no one is safe until he does.

LEGACY #361

--------

WOLVERINE #20

Release: 20/4/22

TRIGGER WARNING
THE BRUTAL RETURN OF THE BEST THERE IS...WITH AN UNLIKELY PARTNER! DEADPOOL was the king of Staten Island—now he wants to be an honorary citizen of Krakoa. WOLVERINE just wants him to shut up. But when Deadpool uncovers a dangerous plot that could mean doom for the mutants' safe haven, it's going to take a titanic team-up of the Best There Is and the Merc with a Mouth to quell the threat. But that doesn't mean Logan has to like it. Featuring Wolverine and Deadpool at their most savage, as well as the return of a fan-favorite X-character to the Krakoan era! (And no, we don't mean Wade.)

LEGACY #362

----------

WOLVERINE #21

Release: 18/5/22

GLORY DAZE
DEEPER INTO DANGER DANGER DANGER! Outnumbered and surrounded, Wolverine unleashes his berserker rage, and Deadpool embraces his deadly fighting skills in a last ditch effort to save mutant lives. But what's with all the Robot X-Men, and what do they have to do with the X-Desk?

LEGACY #363

------

WOLVERINE #22

Release: 15/6/22

WHO CAN YOU TRUST? WOLVERINE is trapped in an adamantium prison, and it's probably DEADPOOL's fault. But the betrayal of MAVERICK stings worst of all! Just what is so valuable in that briefcase that it pits mutant against mutant...against C.I.A.?

LEGACY #364

--------

WOLVERINE #23

Release: 13/7/22

DANGER'S IN THE HOME! WOLVERINE and DEADPOOL have tracked DANGER back to the X-Men's old home—the former Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. But the mansion is haunted by old memories and twisted new plots that make this homecoming a horrific new lease on death!

LEGACY #365

-------

WOLVERINE #24

Release: 17/8/22

HELL ON EARTH! The Hand's HELLBRIDE seeks revenge on WOLVERINE and SOLEM. But with Earth reeling from the revelations of A.X.E., a dire play from the Best There Is may be the planet's last, best hope!

LEGACY #366 | A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY TIE-IN
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

HCPunk

Scrivo qui perché non c'è il topic.

Sabretooth #1

Non so se mi son perso io o cosa.. ma in questo numero praticamente Creed è bloccato sull'isola però la sua mente si fa viaggioni assurdi? :hmm: Fino a finire tipo all'inferno..?

Sabretooth #2

Ci ha messo poco Sabretooth a farsi degli alleati.. anche se fino a poco prima si stava divertendo a punzecchiarli nella sua versione infernale!
La natura della Fossa (così mi vien da tradurla) è semplice quanto subdola, anche in relazione alla spiegazione/minaccia di Charles fatta a Creed sulla sua permanenza su Krakoa..

Sabretooth #3

Il filo conduttore è comunque quello classico, parlando del pg, cioè tentare di scappare e fare il culo a tutti. Però sta cercando di farlo in maniera parecchio intelligente rispetto i suoi standard.. dall'interno, in profondità.
E comunque ancora una volta si è parlato di come non sia tutto perfetto su Krakoa, da queste punizioni "estreme" alla disparità tra mutanti.
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Man of Steel

CitazioneNon so se mi son perso io o cosa.. ma in questo numero praticamente Creed è bloccato sull'isola però la sua mente si fa viaggioni assurdi?  Fino a finire tipo all'inferno..?

Victor venne cacciato in una specie di carcere Krakoano ad inizio gestione Hickman, alla fine è come se fosse un inferno, anche se lui c'è finito per davvero durante la gestione di Aaron, poi vabbe che Loeb l'ha fatto diventare un clone but still...comics 101. :lolle:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

HCPunk

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 06 Giugno 2022, 16:18:57Victor venne cacciato in una specie di carcere Krakoano ad inizio gestione Hickman, alla fine è come se fosse un inferno, anche se lui c'è finito per davvero durante la gestione di Aaron, poi vabbe che Loeb l'ha fatto diventare un clone but still...comics 101. :lolle:

Ah ok mi mancava tutta la parte precedente ad Hickman, thanks  :hug:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Man of Steel

Letto #22
Meh, ho letto troppi team-ups fra Wade e Logan per poter apprezzare questa roba...
But what is light?

See what we want to see.