News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

X-Corp (USA)

Aperto da Azrael, 17 Ottobre 2019, 00:54:27

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Azrael

New X-MEN Title X-CORP Coming in February 2020

Marvel Comics will be launching a new X-Men title, X-Corp, this February 2020 as part of Jonathan Hickman's "Dawn of X" line. Recently-signed Marvel 'exclusive' artist Carmen Carnero is slated to draw the series, as announced in this week's Captain Marvel #11 - the last of her run on that book.

"Don't let Carmen out of your sights! Follow her into the pages of X-Corp, the latest in the wave of genre-redefining X-Men books! Issue #1 is on sale February 2!" read a statement from Captain Marvel editor Sarah Brunstad.

Carnero has a long assocation with the X-titles, drawing a portion of Peter David's X-Factor and Tom Taylor's X-Men: Red.

The name "X-Corp" (also called X-Corps and X-Corporation) was first introduced in Joe Casey and Ron Garney's Uncanny X-Men run as a paramilitary group led by Banshee. Grant Morrison tweaked it during his New X-Men run, making them localized support teams for mutants around the world, with offices (and teas) in major cities such as Hong Kong, New York City, Paris, and Mumbai. The organization was dissolved by Cyclops in the wake of "Decimation".

During House of X and Powers of X, the Hellfire Club was rebranded as a corpoation - the Hellfire Trading Corporation. It's not known if that 'corporation' could be associated with - or the - X-Corp.

Marvel have not revealed the writer of X-Corp. X-Men Group Editor Jordan D. White has previoualy revealed that writers Vita Ayala and Leah Williams are working on unspecified X-Men related projects as part of Hickman's X-Men titles, and both White and Hickman have openly courted former Uncanny X-Men writer Kieron Gillen for the line on Twitter.

https://www.newsarama.com/47423-new-x-men-title-x-corp-coming-in-february-2020.html
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Catcher

Ah, che bello.
Spero in un writer di spessore

Kenshiro

Ma quante serie vogliono fare uscire adesso? :asd:
Si vociferano pure una serie su Moira ed una su Sinistro...
Non muore mai ciò che in eterno può aspettare,
E dopo strane ere anche la morte muore.

eX Gon Freecss

Clod

Cavalcano l'onda; ma quasi sicuramente una buona parte diverrà miniserie

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Kenshiro

Citazione di: Clod il 17 Ottobre 2019, 10:48:56
Cavalcano l'onda; ma quasi sicuramente una buona parte diverrà miniserie

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Si, probabile che sarà così.
Alla fine credo che solo poche serie sopravvivranno (New Mutants ed X-Force su tutte), molte di essere sembrano proprio mini buttate lì per approfondire alcuni plot points di HoX/PoX.

Questa, ad esempio, sembra che potrebbe affiancarsi a Marauders (o addirittura sostituirla) viste le potenziali tematiche.

eX Gon Freecss

Catcher

Non lo trovo negativo, che siano mini intendo

HCPunk

Citazione di: Catcher il 17 Ottobre 2019, 11:46:35

Infatti, se sono "di livello" ci stanno, riempiono buchi e offrono magari altri spunti narrativi.
Ripeto, se gestite bene (non come Age of X-Man)
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Catcher

Non ho seguito Age of X-Man ma non mi imbarcherei nell'ennesima on-going mutante.
Invece di tirare avanti la carretta per inerzia hanno determinati numeri da pubblicare e stop.

Kenshiro

Citazione di: Catcher il 17 Ottobre 2019, 11:46:35

Sono d'accordo. Anche se quella delle mini è una speculazione nostra. :lolle:
Poi magari sono ongoing che dureranno almeno un annetto o due. :P
Ora come ora, credo che lo saranno però solo X-Men e New Mutants visto che una è scritta direttamente da Hickman e l'altra sarà probabilmente sotto la sua supervisione.

eX Gon Freecss

Man of Steel

Ne parlavo giusto qualche giorno fa con Catcher di questa Wave 2 e SBAM! Moira, X-Corp, Wolverine chissà cosa manca! :asd:
Imho, avremo anche una Wave 3...se tutto dovesse filare liscio. :zuzu:
Citazione di: Gon Freecs il 17 Ottobre 2019, 09:23:39
Ma quante serie vogliono fare uscire adesso? :asd:
Si vociferano pure una serie su Moira ed una su Sinistro...
Huh, non avevo sentito niente su una con Sinister... :mmm:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Man of Steel

Mutantkind Soars to the Top in the New 'X-Corp' Series

CitazioneThe new X-Men title by Tini Howard and Alberto Foche makes its long-awaited debut in May!

The X-Book every fan has been waiting for is finally here! X-CORP, written by Tini Howard (EXCALIBUR) and drawn by Alberto Foche (Dan Dare) will hit stands this May. Taking Jonathan Hickman's master plan for mutantkind to the next level, the series will premiere a brand-new group of X-Men that will prove once and for all that mutantkind means business!

The deals have been made. Mutantkind is safe on Krakoa. As the Reign of X continues, what are the wants of the mutants who have everything? Leading the charge is X-CORPORATION, headed by CXOs Monet St. Croix and Warren Worthington, a duo as cutthroat and ruthless in the boardroom as they are on a battlefield. But X-Corp needs more than just its figureheads. As Monet sets out to staff their team with some of the brightest and most deviant minds in mutantkind, Warren finds himself in a tense confrontation with one of Krakoa's first allies who wants to know the truth: on Angel's wings, will X-Corp crash or soar?

Here's what Howard had to say about the X-Men's next big venture:

"Hello! Some of you have been waiting a while for this book, and I'm the one to blame. I first pitched this story because I absolutely love the weird corporate world within Marvel Comics -- specifically books like NEW X-MEN, ALL-NEW X-FACTOR, and the history of what the X-Corporation was before. But in a new mutant era of gates and deals, X-CORP's 'corporate embassy' is a bit obsolete -- and I refuse to sell you guys anything I wouldn't buy myself.

"We shelved the book for a time (I had X OF SWORDS on my plate immediately after) and decided that X-CORP existed quietly in the background, there for us to debut when we had the right story to tell, the right public offering to make, if you will. EMPYRE: X-MEN gave me a chance to test-drive some of the earliest concepts -- Angel and Monet as dual CXOs, Jamie Madrox by their side, and the cleaning-up of some of Charles Xavier's portfolio. Since then, I've reworked the book entirely -- and you'll know exactly why you've waited until now to see what they're up to. I've got a corporate past myself, and it's all going into this book. X-Corp: We're Simply Superior."

Artist Alberto Foche, known for his work on Dan Dare, makes his Marvel Comics debut with this bold new series.

"I'm very happy to contribute to the awesome X-Men comic universe and specifically with this series," Foche said. "Tini's scripts are intense and have a flair that I appreciate. I hope everybody enjoys reading this comic as much as I had making it!

Grab hold as X-CORP introduces new concepts that will revolutionize the Marvel Universe as we know it when it arrives this May!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/mutantkind-soars-to-the-top-in-the-new-x-corp-series

La menavano da tempo, ecco finalmente che annunciano l'ongoing X-Corp...ed è scritta da Howard, meh...

Speriamo che almeno Moira sia scritta da un pezzo grosso, Hickman almeno 2 ongoings potrebbe scriverle, eh...
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

katzenberg

Basta Tini Howard, la sua Excalibur è una palla soporifera come quell'altro poco che ho letto scritto da lei  :shifty:

HCPunk

A me non dispiace la Howard su Excalibur, davvero la trovi così noiosa? :mmm:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

katzenberg

Il primo arc non era male, ma il secondo fino all'inizio di XoS lo trovato proprio farraginoso come scrittura, mi sono annoiato parecchio  :sisi: