Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

[TV] Stargirl

Aperto da No Use For A Name, 30 Agosto 2018, 16:29:31

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Nightmist

Sento un profumo di impareggiabile trashata  :look:

Man of Steel

No dai, magari smielato, ma sicuramente non trash.
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Guardiano della Notte

le serie CW oramai non le guardo più
ALL OF EXISTENCE SHALL BE MINE!

HCPunk

Già promette meglio di Batwoman...E Batwoman devo ancora iniziarla! :asd:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Man of Steel

Tecnicamente questa è fatta per la piattaforma streaming DCU come Titans, Doom Patrol e Swamp Thing, ma temo che abbia i giorni contati per via di HBO MAX.
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Clod

Esatto, benché trasmessa da CW, la serie dovrebbe essere di matrice DC Universe. Poi sì,  questa verra molto probabilmente inglobata da HBO Max, magari diventando un canale tematico

Inviato dal mio SM-A705FN utilizzando Tapatalk

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

HCPunk

Penso sia la serie che attendo con più ansia! :sisi:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Slask

Ma.......   Disney+ sta producendo una serie con lo stesso titolo?  :lolle:

Drake Ramoray

tratta da un omonimo romanzo che non c'entra nulla coi supereroi  :asd:

Slask

Sì, avevo letto. Solo che il tempismo, che diamine  :look:

Man of Steel

Stargirl: Geoff Johns Explains Why You'll Want to Watch the Show
https://www.cbr.com/interview-geoff-johns-stargirl/

:dok:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Azrael

DC's STARGIRL Show Sets DC UNIVERSE and THE CW Debut Dates

DC Universe's Stargirl is now set to debut Monday, May 11 on the streaming platform - then appearing, with commercials, on the CW the following day. Although the length of the first season has not been specified, new episodes are scheduled to air Mondays on DC Universe, then Tuesdays on the CW.

https://www.newsarama.com/49295-dc-s-stargirl-show-sets-dc-universe-and-the-cw-debut-dates.html

Azrael

GEOFF JOHNS Pens an Open & Personal Letter to Read Before You Watch STARGIRL

The DC TV series Stargirl is scheduled to debut May 11 on DC Universe (and follow soon after on CW), but Warner Bros. Television (who produces the show) have sent out advance copies of the first three episodes for press to review - as well as a personal letter from the show's creator/co-showrunner Geoff Johns.

Johns has a personal attachment to Stargirl, as not only was it his first DC Comics series - but it is also based on his late sister Courtney, who was killed in an airplane disaster.

WBTV has given Newsarama permission to share Johns personal message with our readers. Look for our review when WBTV's embargo lifts.

To Everyone About To Watch Stargirl –

I know you have real life concerns to deal with, as we all do, so if you are watching these I hope it's to take a break from it and I'd encourage you to watch Stargirl with your family. It's what the show was created for and what the show is about -- and, quite frankly, right now is the time to be with family.

My entire career began with heroes. A cold call to Superman director Richard Donner's office landed me an internship that eventually led to me being Dick's assistant in 1996. During that first year working for him, my sister - Courtney - was killed in the TWA flight 800 disaster. Courtney was on her way to France as a foreign exchange student. She was 18. She was smart, funny and endlessly enthusiastic. Dick bought my ticket home to Detroit and told me I would have a job waiting for me in Los Angeles whenever I was ready to come back. That fall, we shot a film called Conspiracy Theory in New York. He invited my parents to the set and put them in the movie. It was the first time I remember them smiling and having fun since my sister's death. Dick was my hero for that.

A year later, I sold my first comic book proposal to DC Comics. It was called Stars & S.T.R.I.P.E.. The premise, which is also the premise of the show, was that teenager Courtney Whitmore's mother, Barbara, marries mechanic Pat Dugan and Courtney (reluctantly) moves with them from Los Angeles to Nebraska. In Nebraska, Courtney discovers that her new step-father used to be a superhero sidekick and steals his partner's old stuff, taking it for a joy ride. Ultimately, Courtney takes on the mantle of Stargirl and Pat is forced to come out of retirement and becomes a sidekick to his step-daughter as S.T.R.I.P.E. It is a story about how family is created by bond, not blood. Stargirl was, obviously, named after and inspired by my sister, Courtney. It is her spirit and optimistic energy that I wanted to put back in the world with Stargirl. It is celebratory, forward-looking and positive. And I hope that comes through when you watch these episodes.

I've written a lot of superhero stories in my career, but this is by far the most personal on every level. The cast, crew and everyone involved has given their talent and passion to bringing Stargirlto life and I couldn't be more grateful for them. I think their hard work paid off and, at the very least, I hope you smile a few times while you watch Brec Bassinger, playing Courtney, and Luke Wilson, playing Pat, take up their mantles individually and together.

I apologize for the length of this "introductory" note. Weeks ago, I had thought it would be a simple paragraph or two. But now, I almost feel apologetic for assuming you have the time to watch Stargirl. Again, thank you, and if anyone wants to talk further about the show, I'd be happy to.

Best to you and your family –

Geoff Johns

https://www.newsarama.com/49551-geoff-johns-pens-an-open-personal-letter-to-read-before-you-watch-stargirl.html