News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

[TV] Stargirl

Aperto da No Use For A Name, 30 Agosto 2018, 16:29:31

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

No Use For A Name

CitazioneThe series will feature Courtney Whitmore uncovering the secrets of her family and the Justice Society of America. It will debut in 2019 with a 13-episode Season 1, developed by Geoff Johns' production company, Mad Ghost.
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Clod

Tredici episodi mi vanno bene, un'occhiata potrei dargliela.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Clod

Dovesse fare da trampolino da lancio per una JSA come si deve, ci metto la firma subito.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195I utilizzando Tapatalk

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

No Use For A Name

CitazioneStargirl appears to run from late August through late November.

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Azrael

Azrael

Clod

Come nella sua serie

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195I utilizzando Tapatalk

Man of Steel

Ho letto certi rumors che...babba bia....spero sia tutto vero! :bava:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Murnau

Sarà sicuramente poca roba come Titans, ma questa serie non riuscirò a non vederla. :cry:
Vendo vari Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Frank Miller

Tu non sai che cosa voglia dire sentirli tutti addosso, gli anni, e non capirli più.
                                                                                                                                   La notte, 1961

Non c'è storia più grande della nostra, quella mia e tua. Quella dell'Uomo e della Donna.
                                                                                                                                    Il cielo sopra Berlino, 1987

Azrael

STARGIRL Adds HEATHERS Actor - Report

DC Universe's Stargirl has added Heathers actor Cameron Gellman in an unnamed role, according to Deadline.

Though no details of Gellman's unnamed character were reported, the Hollywood trade does report that he'll be portraying an existing DC character.

Stargirl is expected to premiere in August on the DC Universe streaming service.

https://www.newsarama.com/44020-stargirl-adds-heathers-actor-report.html