News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Detective Comics (USA) di Tony Daniel

Aperto da Azrael, 30 Agosto 2011, 10:17:34

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Harleen Quinzel

Daniel non mi delude  :lol: .. sono curiosa su Oswald .. i disegni molto belli , poi mi piace il fatto che le donne che disegna non sono tutte uguali .. come di solito fanno gli altri . Molto bella l'idea delle due storie divise , la seconda lascia molta curiosità
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Azrael

Citazione di: Harleen Quinzel il 05 Gennaio 2012, 12:16:15
Daniel non mi delude  :lol: .. sono curiosa su Oswald .. i disegni molto belli , poi mi piace il fatto che le donne che disegna non sono tutte uguali .. come di solito fanno gli altri . Molto bella l'idea delle due storie divise , la seconda lascia molta curiosità

tu tutti teneri li trovi  :lolle:
Sarà marcio pure lui secondo me  :sisi:
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Harleen Quinzel

Citazione di: Azrael il 05 Gennaio 2012, 12:17:07
Citazione di: Harleen Quinzel il 05 Gennaio 2012, 12:16:15

tu tutti teneri li trovi  :lolle:
Sarà marcio pure lui secondo me  :sisi:

:lolle: :lolle: li trovo teneri per questo di solito  :ahsisi: :lolle:

eddiekrueger

Oddio Kurdranski disegna anche metà di quest'albo :jawdrop:

Azrael

Dalla Bacheca di Tony:

Another Commission I did over the holiday break. I spent most of the days between Christmas and New Years writing the plots out for up to issue 12 of Detective. I made time for a select few commissions. It's always fun doing these. I'm hoping to squeeze more in this coming year after I reduce my workload a little.

Harleen Quinzel

maricomics

Citazione di: Azrael il 06 Gennaio 2012, 23:35:57
Dalla Bacheca di Tony:

Another Commission I did over the holiday break. I spent most of the days between Christmas and New Years writing the plots out for up to issue 12 of Detective. I made time for a select few commissions. It's always fun doing these. I'm hoping to squeeze more in this coming year after I reduce my workload a little.

:jawdrop: senza parole come sempre, sta diventando sempre di più il mio disegnatore preferito.

Azrael

DETECTIVE COMICS BACK-UPS SPOTLIGHT TWO-FACE

DETECTIVE COMICS #8 will feature the first in a multi-part series of back-up stories following Harvey Dent and his villainous alter ego, Two-Face. Written by Tony S. Daniel (writer/artist of DETECTIVE COMICS) and drawn by Szymon Kudranski, the 10-page stories will offer a unique look into Dent's secret past and an in-depth examination of the monster he's become. Daniel and Kudranski collaborated previously on "Russian Roulette," the one-shot back-up in DETECTIVE COMICS #5, which was released last week.

Since the launch of DC COMICS-THE NEW 52, Two-Face has made only a brief cameo appearance in the first few issues of BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT. These back-ups will reveal the classic character's full history. Following his sojourn in Arkham Asylum, Dent will attempt to rebuild himself as a man, even as his dark side continues to exert its influence upon him.

"I'm really looking forward to working with Szymon Kudraski, who'll no doubt capture the dark mood and tone I'm reaching for in DETECTIVE COMICS," said Daniel. "I'm going deep into the character of Harvey Dent and the inner conflicts and demons he must confront.  I'm approaching the characters and story the way I would a multi-layered psychological thriller, one that covers a man at the losing end of a battle within himself."

"Readers who have enjoyed the twists, turns and surprises of Tony's run on DETECTIVE so far will love this special story featuring Two-Face," said Mike Marts, BATMAN group editor. "This is Harvey Dent as we've never seen him before—a new threat, a new troubled soul for DC COMICS-THE NEW 52!"

(Cover of DETECTIVE COMICS #8 by Tony S. Daniel)

Matches Malone

Ottimo, uno dei migliori villain di Batman.

Azrael

Citazione di: Matches Malone il 10 Gennaio 2012, 22:52:40
Ottimo, uno dei migliori villain di Batman.

Ottimo, Sono molto curioso!!!
Già in precedenza nei numeri finali di "Batman" ci ha fatto uno story arc non vedo l'ora di leggerlo  :sisi:

Bellissima Cover  :batman:

The Dark Knight

"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne

Harleen Quinzel

Azrael

Occhi nella Notte

Tony ha subito un'evoluzione... ora è un'altro essere vivente...

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

Harleen Quinzel