News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

DC Reboot

Aperto da Azrael, 31 Maggio 2011, 22:32:25

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Occhi nella Notte

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

Matches Malone

Jim Lee parlando dell'incappucciata misteriosa:

CitazioneShe's a character that we obviously placed in all the books to create a sense of mystery. When we did the New 52 we wanted to put something in to tie them together without saying 'hey you have to buy every book to know what's going on.' So if you bought one book or all 52, you hopefully notice that there is this mysterious character, and it's seeding a future storyline. I think that's the right way to do it, and the storyline we have... it's a new character that's going to be added to the DC Universe, and that's the spirit of the New 52. It's really about introducing new characters, new elements, new story lines to the DC Universe, and she is one of the first!

Green Hankey

nuovo personaggio, quindi in teoria cadono tutte le ipotesi fatte fino ad ora... in teoria  :shifty:
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

eddiekrueger

Citazione di: Matches Malone il 18 Ottobre 2011, 22:03:49

CitazioneShe's a character that we obviously placed in all the books to create a sense of mystery. When we did the New 52 we wanted to put something in to tie them together without saying 'hey you have to buy every book to know what's going on.' So if you bought one book or all 52, you hopefully notice that there is this mysterious character, and it's seeding a future storyline. I think that's the right way to do it, and the storyline we have... it's a new character that's going to be added to the DC Universe, and that's the spirit of the New 52. It's really about introducing new characters, new elements, new story lines to the DC Universe, and she is one of the first!
adesso la mia vita ha un senso

Dean Winchester

Io voglio qualche nuovo villain cazzuto per Bats.

Azrael

Citazione di: Matches Malone il 18 Ottobre 2011, 22:03:49

Curiosità , curiosità!!!!!
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Kamui

Bè mi pare che nel ritorno di bruce way si veda già questo personaggio al fianco di rhas :)

Azrael

Il Topic a partire da questo momento sarà di sola lettura.
Per le novità, come sempre, ci sono i topic dedicati alle singole serie, mentre per le news di ambito più generale potete utilizzare I Progetti Futuri Della DC Comics sempre in questa stanza.

Buon Proseguimento a Tutti!
  ^_^
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori