News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Vertigo: Progetti Futuri

Aperto da Lar Gand, 10 Agosto 2009, 16:59:03

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Lar Gand

Tommy Taylor has affected the lives of millions, winding his way into their dreams and fantasies. But sometimes dreams and fantasies are a poisoned cup. Follow Cosi and Leon on an adventure of a lifetime as they move into a new home, while at the prison of Donostia, innocence meets experience with tragic results...

Here's a glimpse of what's to come in THE UNWRITTEN #8:

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
Grant Morrison ha sempre ragione, non perdete tempo a pensarla in modo diverso perché sarebbe solo colpa vostra  :ahsisi:<br />Grant Morrison è S.S.I. (Supremo, Sopraffino e Inarrivabile.)<br />One Invasion? One Lantern!<br /><br />"Se esiste un lavoro migliore nei comics che scrivere la Legione, con il suo enorme cast e le sue grandi opportunità creative, non l'ho mai avuto" - Paul Levitz<br /><br />"Abbiate fede, credete che un uomo possa volare, e con le sue ali condurvi lontano dalle vostre sofferenze" - Clark Kent - Action Comics 798

Lar Gand

FABLES 91 - preview

Grant Morrison ha sempre ragione, non perdete tempo a pensarla in modo diverso perché sarebbe solo colpa vostra  :ahsisi:<br />Grant Morrison è S.S.I. (Supremo, Sopraffino e Inarrivabile.)<br />One Invasion? One Lantern!<br /><br />"Se esiste un lavoro migliore nei comics che scrivere la Legione, con il suo enorme cast e le sue grandi opportunità creative, non l'ho mai avuto" - Paul Levitz<br /><br />"Abbiate fede, credete che un uomo possa volare, e con le sue ali condurvi lontano dalle vostre sofferenze" - Clark Kent - Action Comics 798

Lar Gand

The Authority: The Lost Year #4 preview

Lar Gand

Nuova cover di Alex Ross per Astro City

Lar Gand

Continuing the trend of amazing team covers by hot artists (see George Perez and Mark Bagley's covers) on WildCats and The Authority - here's another one for you.

Check out the awesome piece of art Marcus To cooked up for WildCats #21 and The Authority #20!

Carol Danvers

Interessante la preview di Fables...

*Membro del comitato "PIPISTRELLO ROSA", ente atto alla promozione, diffusione e salvaguardia delle bat-fanciulle.

Un comprimario è per sempre*

Carol Ferris o Barbara Gordon

Lar Gand

Citazione di: Euridice il 15 Dicembre 2009, 10:00:34
Interessante la preview di Fables...

Postata ad occhi chiusi, sono troppo indietro per beccarmi Spoiler, già mi ero spoilerato chi era l'Avversario  <_<

Lar Gand

The NORTHLANDER'S arc THE PLAGUE WIDOW continues this Wednesday in issue #23.

Brian Wood sets up the preview below. Check it out!

"As the cold descends on the settlement, citizens like Hilda here are forced to butcher their livestock early in an effort to keep valuable food from the roving bands of thieves and home invaders. It's this desperation, still so early in the winter, that will make the arrival of the Death Ships so important."

Lar Gand

Lar Gand

AUTHORITY LOST YEAR 5 Preview

Enjoy the next eight months, WSU fans -you'll miss the days when you had TWO new Authority comics to look forward to each month.

At risk of spoiling you Authority fans further, editorial just passed me some sweet pages from The Lost Year #5 - featuring a first look at Jonathan Wayshak's art on the book. (The top-notch coloring job was done by Alan Passalaqua.)

Let me draw your special attention to the panel featuring the Engineer... Wow. We may only be a few days in, but that's my personal Panel-of-the-Year for 2010 thus far.

Gene Ha covers The Authority: The Lost Year #7

News sulla nuova serie regolare

http://wildstorm.blog.dccomics.com/2010/01/04/need-more-reasons-to-get-excited-about-the-new-authority-team-read-on/

http://wildstorm.blog.dccomics.com/2010/01/06/marc-bernardin-talks-the-authority-all-over-the-net/

Lar Gand

Who is the world's most dangerous man? Find out in GARRISON

Jeff Mariotte and Francesco Francavilla's new miniseries centers around Garrison, a mystery figure who may just be the most dangerous man in the world. The sweet Francavilla cover above doesn't shed much light (or any at all, actually) on the mysterious Garrison - but doesn't it make you want to open the book to find out?

Issue #1 of GARRISON launches on April 28th.

Lar Gand

Walter Simonson covers The Authority #21 and WildCats #22
Revealing these giant, amazing WildCats/Authority split covers is now one of the top things I look forward to here at the Bleed each month. Not only do I get to show off a great piece of art, but WildStorm makes my job easy for mewith this surefire formula:

Star artist + A whole bunch of WSU heroes = Yes, please.

Y'see, no matter how much I try to set this up with text (or, ahem, equations) you're all just going to quickly scroll down and click to see the image at a larger size. The simple truth is that we've got Walt Simonson drawing the Authority and WildCats. He really has no need for introductions any more.

Murnau

Simonson avrà pure una certa età, ma non perde un colpo.
Vendo vari Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Frank Miller

Tu non sai che cosa voglia dire sentirli tutti addosso, gli anni, e non capirli più.
                                                                                                                                   La notte, 1961

Non c'è storia più grande della nostra, quella mia e tua. Quella dell'Uomo e della Donna.
                                                                                                                                    Il cielo sopra Berlino, 1987

Lar Gand

Exclusive first look, FABLES: WEREWOLVES OF THE HEARTLAND cover!

Friday, January 22nd, 2010

By Pamela Mullin

Throughout the day I'm going to reveal covers to three graphic novels that are coming out this Fall.

The first, FABLES: WEREWOLVES OF THE HEARTLAND by Bill Willingham and artists Jim Fern and Craig Hamilton, follows Bigby Wolf as he searches for a new home for Fabletown.

That's right, Bigby is getting his own book...where he is the center of attention!

Check out the cover [Please note: The cover is not final]:

Lar Gand

dmz 50 preview Spoiler

by wood & burchielli + vari (nella pagina di preview la tavola di jim lee e tutto il roll call degli artisti del numero tra cui risso,john paul ,dave gibbons. ^_^):