Aperto da Federico, 18 Gennaio 2024, 16:05:57

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Federico

SUICIDE SQUAD: DREAM TEAM #1

Art by EDDY BARROWS and EBER FERREIRA
Cover by EDDY BARROWS and EBER FERREIRA
Variant covers by RICCARDO FEDERICI and SWEENEY BOO
1:25 variant cover by GLEB MELNIKOV
Foil variant cover by EDDY BARROWS and EBER FERREIRA ($6.99 US)
$3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 3/12/24
When Amanda Waller makes her move to seize ultimate power in the DCU, nothing will stand in her way—not even the future. Spinning out of the events of Titans: Beast World comes the story of Dreamer—the precog dream-walker who has run afoul of the most power-hungry villain in DCU history. With a super-powered hero who can see the future on her side, is Waller's Suicide Squad finally unstoppable? Join Harley Quinn, Bizarro,
Clock King, Black Alice, and Deadeye for the fight for DC's future...and the next big step toward the cataclysmic event of 2024!
"I call myself a naturalist as opposed to an atheist, but there are different styles."
"And some people actually worship nature, which is too wishy-washy because - like a lot of religious believers - they don't depend on facts."

Federico

SUICIDE SQUAD: DREAM TEAM #2

Written by NICOLE MAINES
Art and cover by EDDY BARROWS and EBER FERREIRA
Variant covers by SWEENEY BOO and JERRY GAYLORD
$3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 4/9/24
Dreamer has made her break from the rest of the Squad, and Amanda Waller is pissed. Who will side with the dream-walking precog, and who will kiss the ring of the DC Universe's premier control freak? The answers will surprise you (except I think we all pretty much know Bizarro will do something "opposite," though, right?) as the Dream Team shatters!
"I call myself a naturalist as opposed to an atheist, but there are different styles."
"And some people actually worship nature, which is too wishy-washy because - like a lot of religious believers - they don't depend on facts."