News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Marvel Comics: Progetti Futuri (USA) 6.0

Aperto da Azrael, 20 Novembre 2018, 00:14:09

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Clod

Citazione di: Deadpool il 09 Giugno 2023, 11:49:20Ma tecnicamente era solo un universo privo di storie, non era morto nel senso che è esploso e non esiste più intendevo in quel senso.
diciamo che dopo SW pareva fosse così; poi però l'abbiano visto fare qualche timida ricomparsa in Spider-Men II, Venom e Miles Morales.

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Il Paladino del Buonsenso

Nessuno sta seguendo She Hulk? L'ho recuperata dopo la nomina agli Eisner per curiosità dato che non avevo mai sentito nominare l'autrice e diversi disegnatori del team sono italiani.

Non fa gridare al miracolo ma è piacevole. Sono arrivato al capitolo 9 e per la prima volta ho storto il naso, precisamente nella sequenza di rottura della quarta parete. Sì, non è mai stata fatta in questo modo, ma il motivo credo che sia perché così non funziona ahah!
Altro neo nella serie è LA PIZZA SICILIANA. Cos'è? E perché ha tutto l'aspetto di una normalissima pizza?

Battute a parte, serie passatempo leggera e ben scritta. La paragonerei a Nightwing di Taylor in casa DC. Consigliata  :up:

Clod

della Rowell avevo letto i suoi Runaways e mi erano piaciuti; anche She-Hulk mi ispirava, probabilmente la recupererò più avanti

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Man of Steel

MS. MARVEL Star Iman Vellani To Co-Write MS. MARVEL: THE NEW MUTANT Comic Series
CitazioneKamala Khan may have sacrificed her life to save the universe earlier this year in Amazing Spider-Man #26, but nobody really expected her to stay dead, and we now have confirmation that the character will return in a brand-new Marvel Comics series... which will be co-written my Ms. Marvel star Iman Vellani!

Khan was revealed to be a mutant in the season finale of the Disney+ series, and, as many suspected, it looks like the hero is going to be resurrected on the page as one of the Children of the Atom in Ms. Marvel: The New Mutant.

Vellani will pen the series with Ms. Marvel TV writer Sabir Pirzada, with artwork by Carlos Gomez and Adam Gorham, and Sara Pichelli providing the main covers.

"This was way scarier than joining the MCU for me," Vellani tells EW. "Those projects feel like they live in their own dimension, so I guess I can separate myself easier. But you can hold a comic book! I've never written anything before in my entire life, but I have read many comics, so I just wrote what I would want to read. I was given a very professional tool to write what is essentially my own fan fiction."

Despite the title, Vellani insists that the new comic won't retcon Kamala's Inhuman heritage.

"I want to make it very, very clear that we are not reconning her Inhuman origin. That's a part of Kamala's identity that Marvel editorial and myself would very much like to keep and protect," Vellani says. "Our book will absolutely reflect all those core themes of identity that the Ms. Marvel comics have consistently explored — only now there's a whole new label that Kamala has to learn to accept. It's going to be pretty crazy."

Get a first look at the cover for issue #1 and Ms. Marvel's redesigned costume below.

https://comicbookmovie.com/tv/marvel/ms-marvel/ms-marvel-star-iman-vellani-to-co-write-ms-marvel-the-new-mutant-comic-series-a204377#gs.35d4dl

The ABSOLUTE Fucking state of Marvel Comics hahahaha :stralol:  :asd:  :asd:  :asd:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Arkin Torsen

Bello che Iman co-scriva il fumetto, mi fa piacere.
La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

Chocozell

Firma.png

Heretic Bill

Greg Capullo back to Marvel:

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Gran presa :clap:

Instagram』♢『Facebook

Deadpool

Heretic Bill

Da quanto ho capito hanno rivelato solamente queste due variant cover, non si sa ancora su quale testata andrà a lavorare.

Instagram』♢『Facebook

Clod

mai stato un fan dell'artista, per me cambia nulla

HCPunk

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 14 Luglio 2023, 18:58:17MS. MARVEL Star Iman Vellani To Co-Write MS. MARVEL: THE NEW MUTANT Comic Serieshttps://comicbookmovie.com/tv/marvel/ms-marvel/ms-marvel-star-iman-vellani-to-co-write-ms-marvel-the-new-mutant-comic-series-a204377#gs.35d4dl

The ABSOLUTE Fucking state of Marvel Comics hahahaha :stralol:  :asd:  :asd:  :asd:

Contento per lei ma non mi attira per niente
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Deadpool

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 14 Luglio 2023, 18:58:17MS. MARVEL Star Iman Vellani To Co-Write MS. MARVEL: THE NEW MUTANT Comic Series
Che depressione  :bagno:

Deadpool

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

HCPunk

Secondo voi Hickman con GODS farà il botto? :mmm:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Man of Steel

Boh, però è buffo vedere che sia disposto a fare di tutto pur di non andare alla DC, prima ha usato la scusa dell'Innominabile, ma ora che *lui* non scrive più per la DC Hickman si è messo a scrivere Lords of Chaos and Order in salsa Marvel? lel. :lolle:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.