News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Progetti Futuri DC 4.0

Aperto da Azrael, 18 Aprile 2018, 06:44:08

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Dean Winchester

In Italia la DC non ha mai avuto molti fan, e ora meno che mai credo, anche tutti i quarantenni/cinquantenni che ho avuto modo di conoscere son sempre stati tutti lettori Marvel.

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Noiro

Noiro-orioN

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Azrael

BIRDS OF PREY Show Pitched to CW

Arrow co-star Katie Cassidy Rodgers has pitched a spin-off Birds of Prey television series to the CW. The actor plays Laurel Lance in the Arrowverse, and has taken up the names Black Canary and Black Siren over the course of her seven years with the Arrowverse.

"I've pitched it," Cassidy Rodgers said, when asked about her previous interest in the team. "I think they should. It's time for women. Come on, we've got this."

Cassidy Rodgers has been a part of several unofficial Birds of Prey-type team-up during CW's Arrow, including a 2013 episode titled "Birds of Prey" with co-star Caity Lotz (who plays her sister, Sarah). Another Birds of Prey-ish team-up happened earlier this year during season 7.

Cassidy Rodger's intention for the CW to produce a Birds of Prey TV series comes as the actor is expanding into behind-the-scenes work; she'll be directing the third episode of Arrow's upcoming final season.

"I'll be directing 803, which I've wanted to do for a very long time," she said. "I'm really excited about that. I actually went through the WB program over hiatus, director program, and it's a two-month program and I've learned so much."

"I was always really intimidated about directing, but one of the incredible things about Arrow is that they made it so accessible to the actors, that's such a rare thing," the actor/director said. "At first, I was like "No, never. I don't want to run this ship. It's way too big." But then when I'm seeing my friends doing it - thriving and learning. Now it is something I'm considering. But I also write and that's something I really want to pursue."

CW's President Mark Pedowitz said in August that he is looking for a show to replace Arrow on the network's line-up after it ends in early 2020.

This comes, of course, as Warner Bros's Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) is scheduled to be released February 7, 2020.

https://www.newsarama.com/46569-birds-of-prey-show-pitched-to-cw.html
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

HCPunk

Era palese che arrivasse..e ora c'è la guerra tra film e serie tv? :asd:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Il Paladino del Buonsenso

Trovo sensatissimo se affiancassero al film una sorta di "serie tv/spinoff" legato all'Arrowverse che richiami il film. L'hanno fatto male e senza le giuste tempistiche con JL-Supergirl/Batwoman, avrebbero dovuto farlo con Suicide Squad, vediamo se questa è la volta buona. Ma ne dubito...

Sogno

Citazione di: Don't Blink! il 27 Agosto 2019, 18:49:45
Trovo sensatissimo se affiancassero al film una sorta di "serie tv/spinoff" legato all'Arrowverse che richiami il film. L'hanno fatto male e senza le giuste tempistiche con JL-Supergirl/Batwoman, avrebbero dovuto farlo con Suicide Squad, vediamo se questa è la volta buona. Ma ne dubito...
Perché mai

Il Paladino del Buonsenso

Perché altrimenti facciamo Krypton su Krypton che giustamente chiudono in sordina dopo 2 stagioni visto che non se le fila nessuno.

Sogno

Citazione di: Don't Blink! il 28 Agosto 2019, 12:39:17
Perché altrimenti facciamo Krypton su Krypton che giustamente chiudono in sordina dopo 2 stagioni visto che non se le fila nessuno.