News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Marvel Comics: Progetti Futuri (USA) 4.0

Aperto da Azrael, 01 Luglio 2015, 01:55:48

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Man of Steel

Come sopratutto per Soule? guarda che alla Marvel sta facendo un po' sch...bhe almeno per me :sisi:
Non è per niente quello di S/WW :nono:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

JhonSavor

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 01 Luglio 2015, 23:36:08
Come sopratutto per Soule? guarda che alla Marvel sta facendo un po' sch...bhe almeno per me :sisi:

vedremo. ci sono autori che funzionano su certi personaggi e altri no, a mio dire.
di Soule non penso di aver letto nada, però la regola vale anche per lui, non vedo perchè no.

Man of Steel

Rick Remender On Taking A Break From Marvel For Now
When we ran a bunch of Marvel October listings as part of #MarvelOctober, a number of people noticed that Rick Remender no longer had any books listed. Rick posted on his website an editorial that will be appearing in an upcoming issue of Black Science, saying,
CitazioneIt's an unseasonably cold June morning in Los Angeles as I drink my third cup of coffee and prepare for the self-inflicted anxiety attack. The caffeinated monkey on my back is another symptom of working too much, for too many years. My rocket fuel of choice propels me headlong into a frenzy of typing up fantasy and adventure and chicanery before drop-ping me down into the sad alleyways of the inevitable crash, low productivity, and more boiling beige. Cutting back on my journey to brown town is next on a long list of things that need to happen for my sanity, but, and most importantly, cutting back on the reason that sweet brown horse is needed to pull me through the mud each day; too much work and not enough time with my family as we go through some health issues. Leading me to today's news. After eight years with the company, I've decided to take a break from my work at Marvel Comics. I feel it an urgent necessity to focus on my family and my creator-owned endeav-ors. Marvel enabled me to provide for my family as it grew, as my two children appeared into the world, and for that I am indebted and eternally grateful. They offered me their biggest flagship titles, they paid me well, and allowed me to sleep knowing my family could afford a doctor visit should one be needed, and this was not the case for most of my adult life. Most of my life was spent in self-imposed abject poverty, quitting one lucrative job after another, to produce my own creator-owned comics in a market that didn't seem to want such things. But that has changed. People want a wide variety of comics now. So, with your support, I'm going to chase that dream down and eat his sweet, sweet brains. When I was 25, against the advice of everyone in my life, I left my first profitable job, then in animation, to do creator-owned comics. I wrote myself a letter to convince myself that, "the unknown road holds better treasure, and even if it doesn't, you have to be true to yourself, to five independent or die and see what you can do on your own." I reread that letter a few weeks ago and it helped soothe my fears. If I'd stayed in that job, or any of the in-house jobs I've left since it, I'd have never created the things that make me most fulfilled in my career. So, for the next year, I'm only going to do work that the artists and I own. Putting my ass on the line along with my partners, and try for the dream one more time. To get back to doing what feeds my soul. To be around for my family during some trying times and spend my work hours making comics with the people I want to, the exact way we want to make them, and owning and controlling the fruits of our labor. I've dedicated my life to making comics. I love it. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to stop doing it. You fine people make that possible by investing in the characters and stories we create. It sounds flat and insincere for some reason, but it's not. Thank you for caring about these stories so I can keep collaborating with these amazing people to cook them up. Here's to a year of creator-owned comics, Rick

I understand that Rick was originally to be the writer on one of the X-Men titles with editor Mike Marts before the situation changed.

A quanto pare doveva scrivere una X-testata! :dowson: :dowson: :dowson:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

GuiltySte

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 01 Luglio 2015, 23:52:52
I understand that Rick was originally to be the writer on one of the X-Men titles with editor Mike Marts before the situation changed.

A quanto pare doveva scrivere una X-testata! :dowson: :dowson: :dowson:

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

aster

Azzo, io ero rimasto a "The Death Of Wolverine"  :ph34r:

Arkin Torsen

Citazione di: aster il 02 Luglio 2015, 01:15:33

A me manco quella è piaciuta!
La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

aster

Citazione di: Arkin Torsen il 02 Luglio 2015, 10:05:53
Citazione di: aster il 02 Luglio 2015, 01:15:33
A me molto, quindi sono speranzoso  :asd:
A me manco quella è piaciuta!

Azrael

Let's get this out of the way first – Skottie Young is among the best artists in the business. Couple with Jean-Francois Beaulieu's colors here, Skottie's art is among the best of his career in this Giant-Size Little Marvel AvX book. But there's almost nothing to push the story along, and the gags aren't strong enough to stand on their own either. The issue suffers from too much dialogue with no point or punchline. It's never clear whether Skottie is trying to tell one story or do a book of short, barley connected vignettes and as such both ideas are underserved. It's worth the purchase for the art alone, but it feels like a cover's worth of humor has been stretched over 20 pages. -Levi

6.5/10

IGN
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

JhonSavor

Professor Zoom

Speriamo che la panini sfrutti l'occasione per ristampare la triologia originale.

Azrael

aster

cavolo, facessero uscire altre OGN, quelle su Thanos hanno rotto!

JhonSavor

Citazione di: aster il 04 Luglio 2015, 15:50:29
cavolo, facessero uscire altre OGN, quelle su Thanos hanno rotto!

beh dovevano finire la storia.
Sinceramente mi piacerebbe che riprendessero la storia di Spider-Man di Waid in cui si cita la sua presunta sorella.