Progetti Futuri Image, Dark Horse e Indipendenti 2.0

Aperto da Azrael, 20 Aprile 2015, 20:05:57

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Cosmonauta

Citazione di: UltimateMM il 31 Ottobre 2021, 09:56:41
ma i deluxe TMNT sarebbero la prima saga in bianco e nero?

No, sarà la serie attuale della IDW, di cui i primi 100 numeri sono scritti sempre da Eastman.
La serie in b/n in teoria i diritti Panini non li ha.

DavidStrange

Ma non avevano alzato il prezzo delle Tmnt perchè vendevano poco? Adesso fanno i deluxe? :hmm:

Chocozell

Citazione di: DavidStrange il 01 Novembre 2021, 11:08:19
Ma non avevano alzato il prezzo delle Tmnt perchè vendevano poco? Adesso fanno i deluxe? :hmm:
Transformers lo segarono.
Evidentemente dovevano buttare altro in fumetteria e hanno ripescato una vecchia gloria.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Firma.png

Cosmonauta

Si ma sono tempi diversi.
Il formato attuale che credo venda poco è abbastanza brutto esteticamente, caro e con tantissimi numeri esauriti, quindi difficilmente qualcuno inizierà a seguire la serie.
I Deluxe sono un formato di maggior pregio, partono probabilmente dall'inizio e hanno un altro tipo di mercato.
Conosco almeno una decina di persone interessate alla serie ma che non la leggono per formato, esauriti e difficoltà di recupero, ma che col Deluxe si butteranno dentro.

Arkin Torsen

E a Panini costeranno poco, perché ha già i diritti, ha già i materiali da stampare e ha già le traduzioni.
La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

DrHouse92

Citazione di: Cosmonauta il 01 Novembre 2021, 12:48:28

Si ma sono tempi diversi.
Il formato attuale che credo venda poco è abbastanza brutto esteticamente, caro e con tantissimi numeri esauriti, quindi difficilmente qualcuno inizierà a seguire la serie.
I Deluxe sono un formato di maggior pregio, partono probabilmente dall'inizio e hanno un altro tipo di mercato.
Conosco almeno una decina di persone interessate alla serie ma che non la leggono per formato, esauriti e difficoltà di recupero, ma che col Deluxe si butteranno dentro.

Cosmonauta

Occhi nella Notte

Citazione di: Cosmonauta il 30 Ottobre 2021, 21:07:59
Comunque se a qualcuno fosse sfuggito, al minuto 1.20.25 viene detto che nella seconda metà dell'anno faranno i Deluxe della TMNT - Teen Mutant Ninja Turtles come per Spawn.

Per fortuna ancora non avevo recuperato la serie... non vedo l'ora

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

HCPunk

Jeff Lemire & Andrea Sorrentino's The Bone Orchard: Mythos In 2022

They teased it and now it is here.  Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino are launching a new horror comic book series for 2022, called The Bone Orchard: Mythos.  A six-issue series that Lemire promises "will be the most ambitious thing he and I have done together" it will be published by Image Comics next year, part of the publisher's 30th anniversary promotions.

Lemire and Sorrentino have worked together on Old Man Logan at Marvel Comics, Green Arrow and Joker: Killer Smile at DC Comics, Gideon Falls at Image Comics for which they won an Eisner together, and the new Primordial, also from Image. Gideon Falls is also to be a TV show, courtesy of Hive Media. And today they will be announcing something... new. Previously Jeff Lemire has posted today's date, tagging in Andrea Sorrentino and Image Comics, stating "Tomorrow...something scary." And yes, it happens to be Hallowe'en today.

---------------

:pazzia:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Arkin Torsen

La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

katzenberg

HCPunk

Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Edge85

Le copertine sono davvero fighe!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8T utilizzando Tapatalk

HCPunk

New Star Wars Comics to Be Published by Dark Horse in 2022

According to StarWars.com, next spring will see new all-ages stories from the High Republic to the sequel trilogy era published by Dark Horse thanks to a new deal with Lucasfilm and Disney Worldwide Publishing. Save for 2020's The Art of Star Wars Rebels, this will mark Dark Horse's first foray back into Star Wars since the license went to Marvel in 2014. Marvel confirmed to CBR that this will have no impact on its own line of Star Wars titles.

"The idea is to build up a Star Wars program that includes an on-going series as well as an anthology," Dark Horse Comics founder and CEO Mike Richardson said. "Mixed in would be one-shots and specials. We'll see where we go from there. Initially, we will focus on stories featuring the High Republic.

"Star Wars is near and dear to all of our hearts and I've been a fan since I saw the original film 19 times during its original release. I am thrilled that Dark Horse will once again bring new stories to life from this incredible galaxy. The Star Wars universe has grown over the years and there's so many new opportunities for great stories. I can't tell you how excited we are to get started!"

The very first Star Wars comics were published by Marvel beginning in 1977, the same year the franchise began with A New Hope. Dark Horse acquired the license in 1991 and published such fan-favorites as Dark Empire, Tales of the Jedi, X-wing: Rogue Squadron, Knights of the Old Republic and more titles that helped shape the Expanded Universe.

In 2012, Lucasfilm was acquired by The Walt Disney Company, and by 2015, the Star Wars comics license reverted to fellow Disney subsidiary Marvel. The Expanded Universe was also discarded and rebranded as "Legends." Two years later, IDW Publishing began releasing its own Star Wars books, primarily targeted at younger readers.

"All of us at Lucasfilm Publishing are thrilled to be working with Mike Richardson and everyone at Dark Horse on comics and original graphic novels set in a galaxy far, far away," Lucasfilm Publishing Creative Director Michael Siglain added. "There are unlimited storytelling possibilities for all ages comics, and we look forward to collaborating with Dark Horse — and with the best writers and artists in the industry — to bring those stories to readers and fans all over the world."

Star Wars' Dark Horse Deal Won't Impact Marvel's Comic Line

It was recently announced that Dark Horse Comics would once again publish Star Wars books after a years-long hiatus, which left many readers wondering what this meant for Marvel's Star Wars titles. As it turns out, the answer is simple: nothing.

CBR confirmed with Marvel that the deal between Dark Horse, Lucasfilm and Disney Worldwide Publishing for new all-ages books will have no impact on Marvel's Star Wars comics, which consists of the core Star Wars title, Darth Vader, Doctor Aphra, Bounty Hunters, The High Republic and more. This is similar to the deal that allows IDW Publishing to put out Star Wars books geared toward younger readers.
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Deadpool

Qualcuno ha capito perchè la Disney sdoppia il franchise fumettistico di SW a due case editrici così diverse ? O è perchè in marvel ormai non si possono fare più un certo tipo di fumetti magari a tematica molto mature ? :mmm: