News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Spider-Man (NEWS) di Watts

Aperto da Azrael, 13 Aprile 2015, 10:36:07

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Robin

l'ho letta pure io e mi sembra assolutamente la seconda ipotesi da te scritta, vista la "competenza" dei giornalisti italiani

Azrael

TOM HOLLAND LANDS "SPIDER-MAN" LEAD ROLE

Tom Holland has landed the titular role in "Spider-Man," making him the latest actor to pick up the web shooters and the first to do so within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Holland will appear as a teenage Peter Parker in "Captain America: Civil War" as well as his own self-titled film in 2017. There have been longstanding rumors that the new Spider-Man would appear in the star-studded "Civil War" film, with this announce as the first confirmation that the web slinger will put in an appearance. However, it's unclear what the character's role will be.

Holland competed against several other actors for the role, including Asa Butterfiled, Judah Lewis, Matthew Lintz, Charlie Plummer and Charlie Rowe. He was selected after stealth test-screening in Atlanta on May 30, which took place with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige, "Spider-Man" producer producer Amy Pascal and "Civil War" directors Joe and Anthony Russo. Yesterday, Holland posted a trio of videos to his Instagram account, demonstrating that he's taken the time to perfect jump flips in preparation for the role.

Jon Watts has also been announced to direct the 2017 "Spider-Man" film.

"Spider-Man" is scheduled to open on July 28, 2017.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/tom-holland-lands-spider-man-lead-role
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Heretic Bill

Mai sentiti o visti in un film in vita mia, perciò bho sarà tutto a sorpresa.

Instagram』♢『Facebook

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

The Cure

Fiducia prossima allo zero.  :sisi:
-Quando i gabbiani seguono il peschereccio è perché pensano che delle sardine stanno per essere gettate in mare.

-Hemingway una volta ha scritto: "Il mondo è un bel posto e vale la pena lottare per esso." Condivido la seconda parte.

The Cure

-Quando i gabbiani seguono il peschereccio è perché pensano che delle sardine stanno per essere gettate in mare.

-Hemingway una volta ha scritto: "Il mondo è un bel posto e vale la pena lottare per esso." Condivido la seconda parte.

NikoFever

Det. Bullock

Boh, ormai dopo il Peter Parker fighetto di Andrew Garfield si può solo migliorare.
"I pity the poor shades confined to the euclidean prison that is sanity." - Grant Morrison
"People assume  that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,  but *actually*  from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more  like a big ball  of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor
Il mio canale Youtube.

The Buddha

Hanno preso l'unico decente, meno male. Però il regista...è lo stesso di quella porcata di Clown :sick:
"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta

The Cure

Citazione di: The Buddha il 24 Giugno 2015, 15:33:20
Hanno preso l'unico decente, meno male. Però il regista...è lo stesso di quella porcata di Clown :sick:
Cristo, Clown è davvero orrendo.

Paulf0

Non sembra male :sisi:
Poteva andare peggio insomma
Tutti nascondono quello che sono veramente. A volte seppellisci una parte di te tanto in profondità da dimenticarti che esista e a volte vorresti solo dimenticarti chi sei.

GATORADE ME, BIT*H!

Son Goku

Citazione di: Det. Bullock il 24 Giugno 2015, 15:21:45
Boh, ormai dopo il Peter Parker fighetto di Andrew Garfield si può solo migliorare.

Però esteticamente ci stava.

Poi ovvio, un Peter Parker mezzo fighetto che va con lo skate non si può vedere. :asd:

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"

ArkhamAsylum_83

io quelli di webb li ho originali...secondo voi sono così tremendi?

The Buddha

Citazione di: ArkhamAsylum_83 il 26 Giugno 2015, 13:14:12
io quelli di webb li ho originali...secondo voi sono così tremendi?

Orribili anche per me.
"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta

mar-vell

Decisamente inferiori a quelli di Raini, specialmente per Garfield.
Il Mio Nuovo Sito Fumetti Marvel