News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Suicide Squad di David Ayer (05/08/2016) News

Aperto da The Buddha, 15 Ottobre 2014, 23:51:28

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Batman Forever

BOX OFFICE: SUICIDE SQUAD Still Performing Well Overseas; Should Pass $400 Million Worldwide By Monday.
Regardless of the reviews, Suicide Squad is still going strong at the international box office as the movie closes in on $200 million overseas. Globally, things are looking great for the big screen debut of Task Force X.

As we head into Suicide Squad's second weekend, things are looking very good for the team of villains. Deadline reports that the movie is currently sitting at $191.5 million internationally after earning an impressive $11.7 million on Wednesday and $11.4 million last night. When today's earnings are taken into account, the David Ayer helmed release should have grossed over $200 million overseas.

When you add what Suicide Squad has earned in North America to the mix, the current global cume is $370.6 million. As a result, it will sail past the $400 million mark this weekend, and that's good news for Warner Bros. How high it will go obviously remains to be seen, but a sequel could now be on the cards. It's too soon to say for sure of course, but that Rotten Tomatoes score hasn't hurt too much!

Suicide Squad has broken a number of records this week regardless, and has even surpassed what Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice made during its entire run in Russia. A Chinese release is sadly still off the cards, but the film will reach theaters in Italy, Germany and Japan in the coming weeks, so expect that to provide it with something of a boost. How many times have you seen Suicide Squad?
fonte:comicbookmovie

se continua cosi supererà i guardiani della galassia... 400 milioni in 4 giorni... e deve ancora uscire in italia (oggi) germania e giappone.

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Webster

Rece (negativa) di Fumettologica.
Indosso una maschera affinché mi si possa riconoscere. Senza di essa, io non sono che me stesso all'interno di mura invalicabili.<br />
VENDO Fatale, Transmetropolitan, Outcast ecc: http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(misp)-vendo-moebiusbastard!!-cerco-preacher-vol-2/msg1638776/#msg1638776

Azrael

Niente link Italiani di blog e siti.

Grazie.
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori