INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Steve Rogers

Citazione di: Azrael il 09 Aprile 2014, 16:10:40
Citazione di: Steve Rogers il 09 Aprile 2014, 16:07:27
Riparte una nuova numerazione? Anche qui?!

Si.
:dyo: Questa nuova formazione mi piace molto, mi ricorda molto la tas di quando ero un ragazzino. Ok non c'è cyborg e stella rubia ma pazienza.

Green Lantern

Dove sono quelli che si lamentavano del fatto che la Lion lanciasse Red Hood e i Fuori legge sullo spillato dei Titani mentrre questi ultimi chiudevano, bollandola come una mossa suicida?  :rolleyes:

(a parte Jhonsavor di cui ho già letto il post :P)

Per il resto, il disegnatore è una garanzia, lo scrittore su Catwoman fece cose molto carine all'epoca, speriamo sia rimasto su quei livelli. Peccato che Superboy sia diventato un coglionazzo, perchè Kon-El ci stava bene nel team secondo me. Spero anche in delle new entry. Certo che dei TT senza Kid Flash e Superboy è dificile immaginarli, ma in fondo il gruppo originale pre-new 52 era composto da Aqualad, Robin, WG e altri membri...

Ecco, un Aqualad nel gruppo ci vorrebbe comunque.

JhonSavor

Citazione di: The Doctor il 11 Aprile 2014, 07:47:48
Dove sono quelli che si lamentavano del fatto che la Lion lanciasse Red Hood e i Fuori legge sullo spillato dei Titani mentrre questi ultimi chiudevano, bollandola come una mossa suicida?  :rolleyes:

(a parte Jhonsavor di cui ho già letto il post :P)

Per il resto, il disegnatore è una garanzia, lo scrittore su Catwoman fece cose molto carine all'epoca, speriamo sia rimasto su quei livelli. Peccato che Superboy sia diventato un coglionazzo, perchè Kon-El ci stava bene nel team secondo me. Spero anche in delle new entry. Certo che dei TT senza Kid Flash e Superboy è dificile immaginarli, ma in fondo il gruppo originale pre-new 52 era composto da Aqualad, Robin, WG e altri membri...

Ecco, un Aqualad nel gruppo ci vorrebbe comunque.

(grazie per avermi ricordato :P)

però manca kiran... :(

Azrael

JhonSavor

:lolle: non ditemi che si lamentano delle misure di Cassie :lolle:

CappuccioRosso

non lo leggo manco questo articolo dire che questa cover è brutta e come dire che le fogne profumano

Azrael

"TEEN TITANS" WRITER WILL PFEIFER RESPONDS TO COVER CRITIQUE, SOCIAL MEDIA REACTION

Janelle Asselin's recent "Anatomy of a Bad Cover" editorial, critiquing artist Kenneth Rocafort's cover for the upcoming new "Teen Titans" #1, received a massive reaction from both comic book fans and professionals -- ranging from shows of support to threats of physical violence, and prompting a subsequent dialogue about the treatment of women in the comics community. CBR spoke with Will Pfeifer, who is writing the relaunched "Teen Titans" for DC Comics, about the new series, and asked his thoughts on the situation. What follows is Pfeifer's response.

First of all, I like the cover; I'm excited to be working with Kenneth on this and I like what he did on the cover. I think it shows the characters and tells you who is going to be in it, and I've written the issue so I know on the cover there's also some clues about specific stuff in that issue. But that being said, people write about comics all the time. I wrote "Amazons Attack!" which, I don't know if you remember, got a really critical response! [Laughs] But you know, you do your work, you put it out there, people respond to it and write a critique, and whether you agree or disagree about it, it's fine.
What has happened to her, as far as the response of people criticizing her, is beyond appalling!

I've read columns from Heidi MacDonald that say this is what happens to women in comics when they criticize something, and as a husband and the father of an eight year old daughter obviously there is no way you should threaten anyone with anything, much less rape, about somebody writing a criticism of a comic book of any kind! It's insane! I know guys were saying that they were shocked this goes on, and a lot of women were saying this goes on all the time; a lot of my friends are married and have kids, we work in this professional businesses and this behavior is just crazy. I think a lot of it is a combination of, first of all, a lot of guys are crazy jerks and the Internet empowers people to do stuff that they would never have the balls to do in person. I'm sure they wouldn't walk up in person and say that stuff to her; they wouldn't have the guts. But everyone's anonymous on the Internet -- freedom of speech can be a double edge sword sometimes.

I don't agree with her opinion of the cover, but it's appalling the reaction to her. As a writer, and I'm sure for Kenneth as an artist, we want people to respond to our work, even if we don't agree with it. We want to put our work out there and have people react. But this kind of thing is insane!

If you disagree with her, that's fine. If you agree with her that's fine too. But if you're threatening her or just doing some crazy mean attack, grow up! That's all I would say, grow up. Have a conversation, don't threaten. It's so out of my wheelhouse; I know it goes on, but I can barely believe this goes on!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=52253

Azrael

TEEN TITANS #1
Written by WILL PFEIFER
Art and cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
BATMAN 75 variant cover
1:25 Variant cover by CLIFF CHIANG
On sale JULY 16 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Red Robin, Wonder Girl, Raven, Bunker and Beast Boy step out of the shadows of the adult heroes of the DC Universe to offer bold, exciting and sometime dangerous ideas on how to protect a world full of superpowered teenagers – any one of whom could be the next heroic figure or major villain!

Azrael

TEEN TITANS #2
Written by WILL PFEIFER
DC UNIVERSE SELFIE variant cover
1:25 Variant cover by CAMERON STEWART
On sale AUGUST 20 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will arrive in stores with three covers. Please see the order form for details.
Now the new hotness on social media, the Titans try to control their own images as a new threat continues to grow around the team. Meanwhile, S.T.A.R. Labs takes an interest in DC's teen heroes.

K.K.

Citazione di: Azrael il 19 Maggio 2014, 23:06:28

TEEN TITANS #2
Written by WILL PFEIFER
DC UNIVERSE SELFIE variant cover
1:25 Variant cover by CAMERON STEWART
On sale AUGUST 20 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will arrive in stores with three covers. Please see the order form for details.
Now the new hotness on social media, the Titans try to control their own images as a new threat continues to grow around the team. Meanwhile, S.T.A.R. Labs takes an interest in DC's teen heroes.

sotto titolo i titani contro facebook?  :lolle:

Ed altre creazioni qui:
http://kura-kitsune.deviantart.com/

Riflettiamo sul fandom che ci meritiamo:
Perchè, se la DC, decide di cambiare il colore alle bande del costume di Nightwing i fan vanno a rigare la macchina di DiDio e ci bruciano la casa mentre se la Marvel cambia il sesso a Thor i fan stappano bottiglie di champagne gridando Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii !!11111!!!11!!

Azrael

TEEN TITANS: FUTURES END #1
Writer: Will Pfeifer
Penciller: Andy Smith
Cover: Karl Kerschl

K.K.

Ed altre creazioni qui:
http://kura-kitsune.deviantart.com/

Riflettiamo sul fandom che ci meritiamo:
Perchè, se la DC, decide di cambiare il colore alle bande del costume di Nightwing i fan vanno a rigare la macchina di DiDio e ci bruciano la casa mentre se la Marvel cambia il sesso a Thor i fan stappano bottiglie di champagne gridando Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii !!11111!!!11!!

JhonSavor

Clod

È Klarion, personaggio creato da Kirby e poi reinterpretato da Morrison

Inviato dal mio iPad con Tapatalk HD

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.