News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Marvel Comics: Progetti Futuri (USA) 6.0

Aperto da Azrael, 20 Novembre 2018, 00:14:09

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Harry Pym

CitazioneInfine, una piccola nota negativa sull'edizione italiana della Lion, che per non aumentare la foliazione standard dell'antologico ha dovuto rimpicciolire in una sola pagina alcune doppie splash-page. Sarebbe stato preferibile, vista l'occasione, realizzare un numero un po' più corposo che contenesse magari anche qualche approfondimento ed evitasse questa odiosa "compressione"....

Deadpool

Citazione di: Harry Pym il 15 Marzo 2024, 12:22:51Phoenix e Storm saranno mini!!!
Per quanto mi riguarda sono tre (Quelle degli x-men) più X-force e Wolverine quindi cinque.

Man of Steel

Hickman che scrive Aliens vs. Avengers è una trollata, intende veramente scrivere le peggio cose piuttosto che scrivere mezza virgola per i suoi "pg preferiti che hanno segnato la sua infanzia".

Clown world.
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Hugostrange70

Scusa MOS sono curioso chi sarebbero i personaggi preferiti della sua infanzia?

Man of Steel

Quelli DC! :lolle:

In particolar modo i Teen Titans, New Gods e la LOSH! :dowson:

Jonathan Hickman Has Always Wanted to Write DC's Teen Titans.
CitazioneDuring his spotlight panel at Comic-Con International in San Diego, Hickman was asked about the superhero teams he's helmed during his tenure at Marvel, and the writer admitted that before taking them on, he really wasn't super-invested in them from a fan standpoint. "I didn't really read Fantastic Four growing up," Hickman admitted. "The only Marvel books I really read month to month were X-Men and other weird stuff. I didn't really read Avengers or Fantastic Four, a lot of the stuff I did at Marvel."

I kind of just looked at everything that had been done and tried to figure out how it would work going forward," he continued. "X-Men was the big [Marvel title] I still needed to write. I grew up as a DC kid... I'd love to write Teen Titans. I always read Teen Titans, New Gods and Legion of Super-Heroes."
https://www.cbr.com/jonathan-hickman-dc-team-write-teen-titans/
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Hugostrange70

Magari i New gods  :w00t: però è strano ammette candidamente di essere cresciuto con i fumetti dc ma scrive solo per Marvel

Man of Steel

È da quando l'ho scoperto che mi sto mangiando le mani! :lolle:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Hugostrange70

Heretic Bill

Purtroppo è sempre e solo una cara vecchia questione di soldi.

Instagram』♢『Facebook

Clod

X-Factor sarà di Mark Russell e Bob Quinn.
Il che accende il mio interesse, essendo Russell un autore sulle mie corde (perlomeno basandomi su alcune sue storie lette in DC).

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Nik88

Citazione di: Clod il 07 Maggio 2024, 22:03:48X-Factor sarà di Mark Russell e Bob Quinn.
Il che accende il mio interesse, essendo Russell un autore sulle mie corde (perlomeno basandomi su alcune sue storie lette in DC).

Io ho letto la sua Prez e l'ho rimossa dalla mia mente, per cui..  :lol:

Harry Pym

CitazioneInfine, una piccola nota negativa sull'edizione italiana della Lion, che per non aumentare la foliazione standard dell'antologico ha dovuto rimpicciolire in una sola pagina alcune doppie splash-page. Sarebbe stato preferibile, vista l'occasione, realizzare un numero un po' più corposo che contenesse magari anche qualche approfondimento ed evitasse questa odiosa "compressione"....

Clod

Penso sarà annunciata a breve.

Wolverine sarà di Saladin Ahmed e Martin Coccolo.

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

X-Men: Marvel Reveals Storms New Look for From the Ashes Series
CitazioneEarlier this week, Marvel proudly announced that Storm, one of comic books' most iconic super heroes, will be joining the Avengers this August! It's the first step in what promises to be a renaissance for the beloved character, as Marvel will also be launching an all-new STORM solo ongoing series in October!

Set in the X-Men's highly anticipated From the Ashes era, STORM will be brought to life by Murewa Ayodele, the acclaimed writer behind Akogun: Brutalizer of Gods, who made his Marvel debut last year with MOON KNIGHT: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD and I AM IRON MAN, and Lucas Werneck, the superstar artist known for his work on recent X-Men epics like IMMORTAL X-MEN and SINS OF SINISTER. Werneck also designed a stunning new costume for Storm's exciting new venture into solo storytelling!

Storm has always been a prime protector of the planet. With the loss of Krakoa, that position becomes more important to her than ever. From her new super hero headquarters, Storm begins making decisions that will forecast the future of the Marvel Universe. Her bold actions will stir forces around and even beyond Earth, calling forth enemies that match her strength and determination.

Storm has never needed a throne to rule the skies. Now, watch in awe as this new series elevates her to the heights that only she can reach! 

Ororo Munroe has lived many lives. She's been a thief, a goddess, an X-Man, a queen, and now... an Avenger! She is the most prominent, most respected and most powerful mutant on the world stage—and in that role, she intends to be a force for positive change.

First up: a major meltdown at a nuclear facility in Oklahoma City draws Storm from her Sanctuary in Atlanta—and into a moral conflict that will test her iron resolve! As one of the year's biggest launches, it'll be packed with guest stars including Storm's fellow Avengers, X-Factor's Frenzy, and more!

On the challenges Storm will face, Ayodele said, "As a fan of Storm, her duties to the X-Men, and what she stands for in various real-world communities, I would like to assure the audience that Storm is in danger. Extremely so. We love Ororo Munroe, and that is why we have crafted a thrilling story that will put the strength of her character on wide-open display."

"But when you're an Omega-level mutant, few things can test your limits, and even fewer things can shatter those limits," he continued. "For our STORM series, one thing we would like fans to remember is that there are threats that are beyond Omega. Prepare yourselves for an extraordinary display of superheroism that leaves knuckles bloody, knees bashed in, and mountains cratered."

"We are building towards gargantuan conflicts that will shake the universe from Planet Earth to the Dimension of Manifestations," he explained. "We are crafting stories filled to the brim with humanity, love, mystery, adventure, heartbreak, and all-out action."

"Tom Brevoort, the editor behind Marvel's most universe-shattering events, Lucas Werneck, the incredible artist known for his genius-level attention to design and character work, and I are cooking with supernovas on this series. So join us on this journey that promises to be exciting till the bitter-sweet end. Get ready for an ETERNAL STORM," he added.

"I still can't believe that Marvel gave me this gift," Werneck added. "Storm is a character that I love, and I have so much respect for what this character represents to people. We're working with so much love and devotion on this project, and I hope that fans enjoy it as much as we're enjoying making it."

STORM #1
Written by MUREWA AYODELE
Art by LUCAS WERNECK
Cover by MATEUS MANHANINI
On Sale 10/2

>Al Ewing ha ufficialmente mollato i mutanti e non scriverà più Ororo
But what is light?

See what we want to see.