News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Earth-One: Progetti Futuri

Aperto da Occhi nella Notte, 07 Dicembre 2009, 17:56:47

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

The Dark Knight

"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne

aster

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Green Hankey

I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Azrael

Inoltre:

"The listing and cover art appeared this morning on Amazon.com for Batman: Earth One, the long-awaited DC Comics graphic novel by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank.

Announced in December 2009 along with the bestselling Superman: Earth One by J. Michael Straczynski and Shane Davis, Batman: Earth One takes Bruce Wayne back to Crime Alley, where tragedy set him on the path to become the world's greatest detective. Both graphic novels were originally set to debut in 2010, but obviously only Superman hit that target date. Batman is listed for release on May 8, 2012 (not necessarily set in stone), a little more than two months before the opening of The Dark Knight Rises. Here's the Amazon description:

Geoff Johns, the writer of BLACKEST NIGHT, GREEN LANTERN and INFINITE CRISIS re-teams with superstar artist Gary Frank, his collaborator on SUPERMAN: SECRET ORIGIN, SUPERMAN:BRAINIAC and SUPERMAN & THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES, to create this original graphic novel that gives new insight into Bruce Wayne's transformation into Batman and his first year as The Dark Knight. This follow-up to the # 1 New York Times bestseller, SUPERMAN: EARTH ONE, by J. Michael Straczynski and Shane Davis is the latest in the series that features the industry's top writers and illustrators and their unique takes on DC's characters. It's the perfect book for new readers of graphic novels as well as longtime comic book fans."

Da CBR

Green Hankey

troppo troppo in là, ma forse questo è il prezzo da pagare per avere Gary Frank a bordo  :lolle:
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Azrael

Questa cover l'ho messa ieri sera nelle Flash News e sta battendo tutti i record in tempo record  :lolle:

Non vedo l'ora che esca  :w00t:  ma dovremo pazientare  :sisi:

Selina Kyle

Una mela al giorno...

Azrael

Citazione di: Selina Kyle il 17 Agosto 2011, 11:02:01
Geoff che scrive Batman, un sogno!

Un sogno davvero  :D il mio scrittore preferito sul mio personaggio preferito  :D

:batman:

Frank Miller

"Avremmo potuto cambiare il mondo..e ora guardaci..io sono diventato un problema politico e tu..tu sei una barzelletta...voglio che ricordi, Clark..negli anni che verranno..nei tuoi momenti più intimi..voglio che ricordi la mia mano attorno alla tua gola..voglio che ricordi l'unico uomo che ti ha battuto.."

Azrael

Batman Terra Uno: News! sul nostro sito a cura della nostra gatta nazionale :rulezza:

:+1:

Ikki di Phoenix

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."