News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Batman And Robin (USA) di Peter Tomasi

Aperto da Azrael, 30 Agosto 2011, 10:35:48

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

The Dark Knight

"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Kamui

La serie mi interessa molto, ma questa preview per le dinamiche narrate sa molto di dejavu...diciamo che è lo scambio di battute tipico tra batman e tutti i robin che ha avuto

The Dark Knight

Sì,anche se
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne

Dean Winchester

Citazione di: The Dark Knight il 09 Novembre 2011, 12:27:38
Sì,anche se

Non più di Jason comunque.

The Dark Knight

Diciamo che sono quasi alla pari per quanto riguarda la disobbedienza, ma che

Azrael

I disegni li ho trovati superiori rispetto i primi due numeri!
Numero ricco di azione con
  :lol:
E
  :lol:

Matches Malone

Cavolo, che numero :o

Di Tomasi ho sempre sentito dire così così, ma con questa testata mi sembra stia preparando grandi cose...la storia è davvero intrigante, ci sono riferimenti a Batman Inc. e alcuni siparietti sempre piacevoli. Questo numero poi mi ha colpito particolarmente...davvero bello, dopo Batman e Detective Comics potrebbe essere per me la collana batmaniana più interessante insieme a The Dark Knight! Disegni anch'essi bellissimi.

Green Hankey

Citazione di: Matches Malone il 09 Novembre 2011, 21:30:31
Cavolo, che numero :o

Di Tomasi ho sempre sentito dire così così, ma con questa testata mi sembra stia preparando grandi cose...la storia è davvero intrigante, ci sono riferimenti a Batman Inc. e alcuni siparietti sempre piacevoli. Questo numero poi mi ha colpito particolarmente...davvero bello, dopo Batman e Detective Comics potrebbe essere per me la collana batmaniana più interessante insieme a The Dark Knight! Disegni anch'essi bellissimi.

in pratica come me ti stanno piacendo tutte le 4 serie batmaniane  :lolle:

a me è sempre piaciuto Tomasi, soprattutto sulle testate Lanternose
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Buddy Baker

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Mamma mia, sta serie mi sta prendendo sempre di più! Certo che andando avanti con le serie della bat-family ci si accorge che in pratica solo

Ex Capitan Marvel, ex edo

Selina Kyle

Dipende dalle attività ricreative che svolgi con il Signor Wayne. :dsi:

Una mela al giorno...

Buddy Baker

Citazione di: Selina Kyle il 10 Novembre 2011, 18:47:47
Dipende dalle attività ricreative che svolgi con il Signor Wayne. :dsi:

Beh, diciamo che non è molto galante! Se ti prende a calci e pugni puoi sapere come si chiama, se invece ci passi una notte bollente non te lo dice... nonostante il sopprannome ha ben poco del cavaliere!

Ex Capitan Marvel, ex edo

Azrael

THE Comic Vine Review by Mat 'Inferiorego' Elfring

Damian takes to the streets and goes out on his own. Batman goes face-to-face with Nobody.

Batman is trying to keep Damian inside the house until he learns to control himself better, but Damian just can't stay inside. Will Damian's impulsive behavior lead to the demise of this dynamic duo?
The Good

Sorry BATMAN by Scott Snyder, but this is my favorite Batman book, hands down. BATMAN AND ROBIN has everything I love from a duo/team book: action, connected and disconnected plots and stories, and a family dynamic that has its ups and downs. What I am loving most about this issue, and this series, overall is that Damian and Bruce don't work well together. Sure, they may both be kicking the same guy's butt, but they're doing it on their own terms. There's also a great balance between the two characters because they don't work well together. This issue comes off a tad heavier on the Damian side, but overall, this series has great balance to it.

Damian is coming into his own as one of my favorite DC characters. Yes, I said it. He's a spoiled, ungrateful, arrogant, little brat and I wouldn't have it any other way. He even fights like a brat. Not only will he break your face, but he'll break your phone as well, just to rub it in. Damian still has a moral compass, even though at times it seems like nothing hold him back. I sense in the upcoming issues that we'll be seeing some corruption by Nobody.

Speaking of Nobody... I am loving this new villain. He reminds me a lot of Shriek from Batman Beyond though. Essentially, it's Batman, if he mainly used sound waves to fight people and didn't mind killing criminals, since both Nobody and Batman have the same training from Ducard. Not only is it a cool villain, but you know there is going to be a bigger plan because he's a smarter villain and not just some bruiser from the streets.

Obviously, the writing and art are top notch on this book. Issue-to-issue they've been top notch, so don't expect any surprises in issue #3. The only surprise is the bizarre ending. It's not a giant reveal page, like we see every month in DETECTIVE COMICS. It's more of a really cool lead-in into the next issue. It's a cool cliff-hanger that really leaves you chomping at the bit for more.
The Bad

I really tried to find something about this issue that I didn't like, but I came up short.
The Verdict

Move over DETECTIVE COMICS, BATMAN, and DARK KNIGHT, this is the Batman book to read. It's a great team/duo book that focuses just as much on team dynamic as it does on story. It's a well balanced story, and the book has really helped further develop Damian as a character. Nobody, the new villain trained by Ducard, who trained Batman, is a great addition to the Rogue Gallery because of his fighting ability and his intelligence.

As you can expect, the art and writing are great on this book, and it's really hard to find something to dislike about it. Mainly, this book is an insane amount of fun. I look forward to reading this book more than anything else in the new 52 now, except maybe AQUAMAN. I highly recommend this series and this issue. You will not regret it.

5 Stelle su 5

Da CVine

Bobby Drake

Trovate anche voi che sarebbe una serie splendida per un adattamento a cartoni animati? :wub:

Dean Winchester

Bello l'ultimo numero, e molto interessante questo nuovo villain tecnologico.