News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Uscite Aprile 2011

Aperto da Azrael, 20 Gennaio 2011, 16:41:29

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Azrael

DC Comics' APRIL 2011 SOLICITS (ACTION COMICS #900)

DC's full April 2011 solicitations will be published this evening at 5pm EST. Look for previews throughout the day.

ACTION COMICS #900
Written by PAUL CORNELL, RICHARD DONNER, DAVID GOYER, DAMON LINDELOF and more
Art by PETE WOODS, JESUS MERINO and more
Cover by DAVID FINCH
1:5 Variant cover A by ADAM HUGHES
1:5 Variant cover B by ALEX ROSS
Superman returns to ACTION COMICS just in time for the title's historic 900th issue, which clocks in at 100 pages! Everything Paul Cornell and Pete Woods have been building to over the last year culminates here in the ultimate Superman vs. Lex Luthor battle! But that's not all - this story will lay the grounds for an insanely epic story coming out this summer in the pages of ACTION!
Plus, an incredible roster of guest talent help us celebrate this landmark issue, including the screenwriter of The Dark Knight, David Goyer; famed Superman: The Movie director Richard Donner; the co-creator of Lost, Damon Lindelof; and the creative team behind the hit DC UNIVERSE ONLINE game!
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale APRIL 27 • 96 pg, FC, $5.99 US, RATED T
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

eddiekrueger

un Finch inarrestabile sulle cover

The Dark Knight

"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne

eddiekrueger

fremo per vedere la variant di Ross :bava:

The Joker

Anche io, questa per quanto sia fatta bene non mi piace troppo :sisi:
VENDO, SVUOTO LA LIBRERIA! FILM, SERIE TV, FUMETTI IN ITALIANO E IN INGLESE! DI TUTTO PER TUTTI... SCONTI E PREZZI TRATTABILI SU ORDINI CONSISTENTI!
http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(gemisped)-compro-vendo-scambio-piu-compro-che-altro/

Green Hankey

dopo quello  stracchino di merda, finalmente Superman torna super anche in Action Comics.....
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Azrael

Ecco a Voi le Full di Aprile 2011

BATMAN #709
Written by DAVID HINE
Art and Cover by GUILLEM MARCH
This month's 3-part crossover with RED ROBIN and GOTHAM SIRENTS reaches its conclusion as Batman becomes Gotham City's last hope! Can he help the city avoid a cleansing scourge? Will the Angels of Death find one good man whose soul is pure? And what is the tragic secret in Dick Grayson's past that might doom Gotham? Guest-starring Red Robin, Catwoman and Ra's al Ghul!
On sale APRIL 20 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US, RATED T
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Daredevil

eddiekrueger

ah ma la cover di Ross l'avevo già vista <_<

Matches Malone

eddiekrueger

Etrigan in DK rulla!!!
Grande Finch
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Post Uniti: 20 Gennaio 2011, 23:09:55

Citazione di: Matches Malone il 20 Gennaio 2011, 23:09:12
Un saluto a Jim Lee  :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck:
non lo vedremo mai :nono:

Post Uniti: 20 Gennaio 2011, 23:11:09

ok, su SUPERMAN #710 Cassaday mi piace

Daredevil

Direi questi :sisi:
Sono giusto indeciso sull'ultimo :sisi:
Citazione
BATMAN INCORPORATED #6
Written by GRANT MORRISON
Art and cover by CHRIS BURNHAM
1:25 Variant cover by FRAZER IRVING
Man-of-Bats is a self-styled hero and community leader who protects his Sioux reservation from crime and disease. His son, Raven Red, can't seem to keep his father's often-embarrassing enthusiasm in check – and he dreams of escaping his father's shadow to become a big time hero. But what happens when this homemade Dynamic Duo become the targets of a sophisticated, well-connected killer from the shadows? Can the intervention of Batman save them before it's too late?
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale APRIL 20 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US, RATED T

BATMAN: LONG SHADOWS TP
Written by JUDD WINICK
Art by ED BENES, MARK BAGLEY and ROB HUNTER
Cover by J.G. JONES
Can the new Batman maintain his grip on Gotham City's criminal element?
With Bruce Wayne gone in the wake of BATMAN: R.I.P., Dick Grayson — formerly known as both Robin and Nightwing — becomes the new Batman in this new title collecting BATMAN #687-691. And it's not long before the city's criminals put him to the test!
With the Penguin intent on becoming Gotham's new crime kingpin and Two-Face waging a war of his own, how can any hero, let alone one who's just stepped into his role, stop them? It won't be easy – especially since he also has to round up a posse of escaped Arkham Asylum inmates.
On sale MAY 4 • 128 pg, FC, $14.99 US

BATMAN: THE STREETS OF GOTHAM – HUSH MONEY TP
Written by PAUL DINI
Art by DUSTIN NGUYEN and DEREK FRIDOLFS
Cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
How will the police feel about Gotham City's new Dark Knight — and can he control the crime in Gotham the way the old Batman did? Commissioner Gordon's about to find out as he teams with the new Batman to combat the Firefly in this title collecting BATMAN: STREETS OF GOTHAM #1-4, DETECTIVE COMICS #852 and BATMAN #685.
On sale MAY 11 • 144 PG, FC, $14.99 US

SUPERBOY: THE BOY OF STEEL TP
Written by GEOFF JOHNS
Art and cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
Superboy is back — and he can't wait to jump back into his life in these tales from ADVENTURE COMICS #0-3 and 5-6, plus a tale from SUPERMAN SECRET FILES 2009. But which life will it be? Conner makes a beeline for the greatest place on Earth: Smallville. While Conner reunites with his former girlfriend, Wonder Girl, Lex Luthor and Brainiac form a partnership that will cause havoc throughout the
DC Universe.
On sale MAY 11 • 144 pg, FC, $14.99 US

The Joker

Povero Maccio che ci spera ancora :lolle:
Secondo me se va bene le prime notizie le si avranno alla prima Con a cui parteciperà quest'anno...
VENDO, SVUOTO LA LIBRERIA! FILM, SERIE TV, FUMETTI IN ITALIANO E IN INGLESE! DI TUTTO PER TUTTI... SCONTI E PREZZI TRATTABILI SU ORDINI CONSISTENTI!
http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(gemisped)-compro-vendo-scambio-piu-compro-che-altro/

Murnau

Per me questi:

CitazioneBATMAN: LONG SHADOWS TP
Written by JUDD WINICK
Art by ED BENES, MARK BAGLEY and ROB HUNTER
Cover by J.G. JONES
Can the new Batman maintain his grip on Gotham City's criminal element?
With Bruce Wayne gone in the wake of BATMAN: R.I.P., Dick Grayson — formerly known as both Robin and Nightwing — becomes the new Batman in this new title collecting BATMAN #687-691. And it's not long before the city's criminals put him to the test!
With the Penguin intent on becoming Gotham's new crime kingpin and Two-Face waging a war of his own, how can any hero, let alone one who's just stepped into his role, stop them? It won't be easy – especially since he also has to round up a posse of escaped Arkham Asylum inmates.
On sale MAY 4 • 128 pg, FC, $14.99 US

BATMAN: THE STREETS OF GOTHAM – HUSH MONEY TP
Written by PAUL DINI
Art by DUSTIN NGUYEN and DEREK FRIDOLFS
Cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
How will the police feel about Gotham City's new Dark Knight — and can he control the crime in Gotham the way the old Batman did? Commissioner Gordon's about to find out as he teams with the new Batman to combat the Firefly in this title collecting BATMAN: STREETS OF GOTHAM #1-4, DETECTIVE COMICS #852 and BATMAN #685.
On sale MAY 11 • 144 PG, FC, $14.99 US

UNKNOWN SOLDIER VOL. 4: BEAUTIFUL WORLD TP
Written by JOSHUA DYSART
Art by ALBERTO PONTICELLI and RICK VEITCH
Cover by DAVE JOHNSON
In the hands of the men who created his fractured psyche, the Unknown Soldier learns the truth about himself. Collecting issues #21-25 of the series. On sale MAY 25 • 128 pg, FC, 14.99 US • Mature Readers

Fortuna che alla Marvel c'è solo il secondo TP di Ultrimate Avengers.
Vendo vari Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Frank Miller

Tu non sai che cosa voglia dire sentirli tutti addosso, gli anni, e non capirli più.
                                                                                                                                   La notte, 1961

Non c'è storia più grande della nostra, quella mia e tua. Quella dell'Uomo e della Donna.
                                                                                                                                    Il cielo sopra Berlino, 1987

The Dark Knight

La cover di Batman Europa ci trasporta
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne