Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

San Diego Comic-Con 2010 - DC

Aperto da Matches Malone, 20 Luglio 2010, 14:55:52

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Selina Kyle

http://www.dcleaguers.it/news/comic-con-2010-superman/

News Supermaniane!  :D
(Abbiamo pubblicato ieri praticamente "live")

Una mela al giorno...

Nix Uotan

Reis will be working on a Sinestro Secret Origins with Johns.
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
(fonte: Newesarama http://www.newsarama.com/comics/SDCC-2010-Green-Lantern-Comics-100724.html)

"Oh, I think not," Varys said, swirling the wine in his cup. "Power is a curious thing, my lord. Perchance you have considered the riddle I posed you that day in the inn?"
"It has crossed my mind a time or to," Tyrion admitted. "The king, the priest, the rich man—who lives and who dies? Who will the swordsman obey? It's a riddle without an answer, or rather, two many answers. All depends on the man with the sword."
"And yet he is no one," Varys said. "He has neither crown nor gold nor favor of the gods, only a piece of pointed steel."
"That piece of steel is the power of life and death."
"Just so...yet if it is the swordsmen who rule us in truth, who do we pretend our kings hold the power? Why should a strong man with a sword ever obey a child king like Joffrey, or a wine-sodden oaf like his father?"
"Because these child kings and drunken oafs can call other strong men, with other swords."
"Then these other swordsmen have the true power. Or do they?" Varys smiled. "Some say knowledge is power. Some tell us that all power comes from the gods. Others say it derives from law. Yet that day on the steps of Baelor's Sept, our godly High Septon and the lawful Queen Regent and your ever-so-knowledgeable servant were as powerless as any cobbler or cooper in the crowd. Who truly killed Eddard Stark, do you think? Joffrey, who gave the command? Ser Ilyn Payne, who swung the sword? Or...another?"
Tyrion cocked his head sideways. "Did you mean to answer your damned riddle, or only to make my head ache worse?"
Varys smiled. "Here, then. Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less."
"So power is a mummer's trick?"
"A shadow on the wall," Varys murmured, "yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
Tyrion smiled. "Lord Varyls, I am growing strangely fond of you. I may kill you yet, but I think I'd feel sad about it."
"I will take that as high praise."

Hal Jordan

Citazione di: Nix Uotan il 27 Luglio 2010, 15:48:37
Ottimo! :w00t:

Il link però non va.

Ikki di Phoenix

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."

Lucifer

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n

Azrael

Citazione di: Hal Jordan il 27 Luglio 2010, 15:50:40
Citazione di: Nix Uotan il 27 Luglio 2010, 15:48:37
Ottimo! :w00t:

Il link però non va.

ecco nemmeno a me, pensavo fosse un mio problema  :ahsisi:
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Nix Uotan

Già...scusate per il link...ora dovrebbe andare :up:

"Oh, I think not," Varys said, swirling the wine in his cup. "Power is a curious thing, my lord. Perchance you have considered the riddle I posed you that day in the inn?"
"It has crossed my mind a time or to," Tyrion admitted. "The king, the priest, the rich man—who lives and who dies? Who will the swordsman obey? It's a riddle without an answer, or rather, two many answers. All depends on the man with the sword."
"And yet he is no one," Varys said. "He has neither crown nor gold nor favor of the gods, only a piece of pointed steel."
"That piece of steel is the power of life and death."
"Just so...yet if it is the swordsmen who rule us in truth, who do we pretend our kings hold the power? Why should a strong man with a sword ever obey a child king like Joffrey, or a wine-sodden oaf like his father?"
"Because these child kings and drunken oafs can call other strong men, with other swords."
"Then these other swordsmen have the true power. Or do they?" Varys smiled. "Some say knowledge is power. Some tell us that all power comes from the gods. Others say it derives from law. Yet that day on the steps of Baelor's Sept, our godly High Septon and the lawful Queen Regent and your ever-so-knowledgeable servant were as powerless as any cobbler or cooper in the crowd. Who truly killed Eddard Stark, do you think? Joffrey, who gave the command? Ser Ilyn Payne, who swung the sword? Or...another?"
Tyrion cocked his head sideways. "Did you mean to answer your damned riddle, or only to make my head ache worse?"
Varys smiled. "Here, then. Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less."
"So power is a mummer's trick?"
"A shadow on the wall," Varys murmured, "yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
Tyrion smiled. "Lord Varyls, I am growing strangely fond of you. I may kill you yet, but I think I'd feel sad about it."
"I will take that as high praise."

Green Arrow

Captain America

Azrael

Forteeeeeeeee questa fotooooooo  :lol:

Fantomex

- ... questa mattina, ho contribuito a uccidere un Galactus su Terra 2012, prima di colazione. - Reed Richards
- E poi potremo passare il resto delle nostre lunghe, lunghe vite su quello strano mondo che amiamo.
Facendo in modo che non cambi. - Elijah Snow
- Boys Screamed and Girls Screamed, so I made him Scream and scream, and scream... - Al Simmons
Ma nella realtà questa è e resterà la tua America.
- Un popolo ignorante, ossessionato dalla competizione, dai beni materiali e dal voyeurismo.
Mostri violenti gonfi di antibiotici, a compensazione di una dieta a base di bibite zuccherate e ammassi di carne bovina cancerogena. Ecco per cosa combatti! - Teschio Rosso

Ero Elijah Snow o Edward Nigma fai te

Azrael

Alcune foto del Comic-Con

Who lifted the White Lantern power battery? From the DC DIRECT booth.

Kevin Smith makes a surprise appearance at the BATMAN: WIDENING GYRE panel. Batman Group Editor Mike Marts looks on.

Our very own Dan DiDio MC's the Thursday DC NATION panel.

imag0048

Geoff Johns and Grant Morrison wait for Dan to call them up to the stage.

Slask

Citazione di: .:Azrael:. il 04 Agosto 2010, 16:20:34

i miei 2 attuali autori preferiti  :wub: che emozione

Azrael

Citazione di: Slask il 15 Agosto 2010, 03:51:39
Citazione di: .:Azrael:. il 04 Agosto 2010, 16:20:34

i miei 2 attuali autori preferiti  :wub: che emozione

chissà cosa pensano l'uno dell'altro  :ahsisi:

Slask

Citazione di: .:Azrael:. il 15 Agosto 2010, 13:23:16
chissà cosa pensano l'uno dell'altro  :ahsisi:

pensieri di Morry: "uno del mio calibro accanto ad un lurido nerd, puah"

pensieri di master Geoff: "finora non ho capito un cazzo di tutto quello che ha scritto..."

:asd: