News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

San Diego Comic-Con 2010 - DC

Aperto da Matches Malone, 20 Luglio 2010, 14:55:52

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Nexus

Ecco i vincitori dei premi Eisner:
CitazioneBest Short Story: "Urgent Request," by Gene Luen Yang and Derek Kirk Kim, in The Eternal Smile (First Second)

Best Single Issue (or One-Shot): Captain America #601: "Red, White, and Blue-Blood," by Ed Brubaker and Gene Colan (Marvel)

Best Continuing Series: The Walking Dead, by Robert Kirkman and Charles Adlard (Image)

Best Limited Series or Story Arc: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, by Eric Shanower and Skottie Young (Marvel)

Best New Series: Chew, by John Layman and Rob Guillory (Image)

Best Publication for Kids: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz hc, by L. Frank Baum, Eric Shanower, and Skottie Young (Marvel)

Best Publication for Teens: Beasts of Burden, by Evan Dorkin and Jill Thompson (Dark Horse)

Best Humor Publication: Scott Pilgrim vol. 5: Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe, by Bryan Lee O'Malley (Oni)

Best Anthology: Popgun vol. 3, edited by Mark Andrew Smith, D. J. Kirkbride, and Joe Keatinge (Image)

Best Digital Comic: Sin Titulo, by Cameron Stewart, www.sintitulocomic.com

Best Reality-Based Work: A Drifting Life, by Yoshihiro Tatsumi (Drawn & Quarterly)

Best Adaptation from Another Work: Richard Stark's Parker: The Hunter, adapted by Darwyn Cooke (IDW)

Best Graphic Album—New: Asterios Polyp, by David Mazzuccheilli (Pantheon)

Best Graphic Album—Reprint: Absolute Justice, by Alex Ross, Jim Krueger, and Doug Braithewaite (DC)

Best Archival Collection/Project—Strips: Bloom County: The Complete Library, vol. 1, by Berkeley Breathed, edited by Scott Dunbier (IDW)

Best Archival Collection/Project—Comic Books: The Rocketeer: The Complete Adventures deluxe edition, by Dave Stevens, edited by Scott Dunbier (IDW)

Best U.S. Edition of International Material: The Photographer, by Emmanuel Guibert, Didier Lefèvre, and Frédéric Lemerier (First Second)

Best U.S. Edition of International Material—Asia: A Drifting Life, by Yoshihiro Tatsumi (Drawn & Quarterly)

Best Writer: Ed Brubaker, Captain America, Daredevil, Marvels Project (Marvel) Criminal, Incognito (Marvel Icon)

Best Writer/Artist: David Mazzuccheilli, Asterios Polyp (Pantheon)

Best Writer/Artist–Nonfiction: Joe Sacco, Footnotes in Gaza (Metropolitan/Holt)

Best Penciller/Inker or Penciller/Inker Team: J. H. Williams III, Detective Comics (DC)

Best Painter/Multimedia Artist (interior art): Jill Thompson, Beasts of Burden (Dark Horse); Magic Trixie and the Dragon (HarperCollins Children's Books)

Best Cover Artist: J. H. Williams III, Detective Comics (DC)

Best Coloring: Dave Stewart, Abe Sapien, BPRD, The Goon, Hellboy, Solomon Kane, Umbrella Academy, Zero Killer (Dark Horse); Detective Comics (DC); Luna Park (Vertigo)

Best Lettering: David Mazzuccheilli, Asterios Polyp (Pantheon)

Best Comics-Related Periodical/Journalism: The Comics Reporter, produced by Tom Spurgeon (www.comicsreporter.com)

Best Comics-Related Book: The Art of Harvey Kurtzman: The Mad Genius of Comics, by Denis Kitchen and Paul Buhle (Abrams ComicArts)

Best Publication Design: Absolute Justice, designed by Curtis King and Josh Beatman (DC)
Will Eisner Spirit of Comics Retailer Award
Vault of Midnight, Ann Arbor, Michigan

HALL OF FAME:
- Burne Hogarth
- Bob Montana
- Steve Gerber
- Dick Giordano
- Michael Kaluta
- Mort Weisinger

Bob Clampett Humanitarian: Jeannie Schulz

Bill Finger Award for Achievement in Comic Book Writing: Otto Binder, Gary Friedrich

Russ Manning Most Promising Newcomer Award: Marian Churchland (Beast)
Previously known as Andrea.

American_Gaijin89

CitazioneBest Writer: Ed Brubaker, Captain America, Daredevil, Marvels Project (Marvel) Criminal, Incognito (Marvel Icon)

Mi sa che fosse quasi scontanto...

CitazioneBest Continuing Series: The Walking Dead, by Robert Kirkman and Charles Adlard (Image)

Non me l'aspettavo  :w00t:

CitazioneBest Penciller/Inker or Penciller/Inker Team: J. H. Williams III, Detective Comics (DC)

Ottimo  :D

CitazioneBest Limited Series or Story Arc: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, by Eric Shanower and Skottie Young (Marvel)

Cosa essere ?  :hmm:

CitazioneHALL OF FAME:
- Burne Hogarth
- Bob Montana
- Steve Gerber
- Dick Giordano
- Michael Kaluta
- Mort Weisinger

Felice per Gerber, Kaluta e Giordano.

Murnau

Ma non è morto Kaluta, vero?  :cry:
Vendo vari Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Frank Miller

Tu non sai che cosa voglia dire sentirli tutti addosso, gli anni, e non capirli più.
                                                                                                                                   La notte, 1961

Non c'è storia più grande della nostra, quella mia e tua. Quella dell'Uomo e della Donna.
                                                                                                                                    Il cielo sopra Berlino, 1987

Guardiano della Notte

Citazione di: Hush/Tommy Elliot il 24 Luglio 2010, 19:50:13

non mi risulta, dove lo hai sentito vociferare?  :ph34r: :look:
ALL OF EXISTENCE SHALL BE MINE!

Nix Uotan

Citazione di: Slask il 24 Luglio 2010, 18:25:15
Multiversity probabilmente la prossima estate, Quitely attualmente ne sta disegnando una parte
Multiversity :hmm: ...qualcuno potrebbe spiegarmi brevemente di cosa si tratta?

"Oh, I think not," Varys said, swirling the wine in his cup. "Power is a curious thing, my lord. Perchance you have considered the riddle I posed you that day in the inn?"
"It has crossed my mind a time or to," Tyrion admitted. "The king, the priest, the rich man—who lives and who dies? Who will the swordsman obey? It's a riddle without an answer, or rather, two many answers. All depends on the man with the sword."
"And yet he is no one," Varys said. "He has neither crown nor gold nor favor of the gods, only a piece of pointed steel."
"That piece of steel is the power of life and death."
"Just so...yet if it is the swordsmen who rule us in truth, who do we pretend our kings hold the power? Why should a strong man with a sword ever obey a child king like Joffrey, or a wine-sodden oaf like his father?"
"Because these child kings and drunken oafs can call other strong men, with other swords."
"Then these other swordsmen have the true power. Or do they?" Varys smiled. "Some say knowledge is power. Some tell us that all power comes from the gods. Others say it derives from law. Yet that day on the steps of Baelor's Sept, our godly High Septon and the lawful Queen Regent and your ever-so-knowledgeable servant were as powerless as any cobbler or cooper in the crowd. Who truly killed Eddard Stark, do you think? Joffrey, who gave the command? Ser Ilyn Payne, who swung the sword? Or...another?"
Tyrion cocked his head sideways. "Did you mean to answer your damned riddle, or only to make my head ache worse?"
Varys smiled. "Here, then. Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less."
"So power is a mummer's trick?"
"A shadow on the wall," Varys murmured, "yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
Tyrion smiled. "Lord Varyls, I am growing strangely fond of you. I may kill you yet, but I think I'd feel sad about it."
"I will take that as high praise."

Nexus

Citazione di: Guardiano della Notte il 24 Luglio 2010, 20:36:41

Gli altri artisti nel Wall of Fame sono tutti morti... mi sa che si sta toccando :asd:

Wizard of Oz è una minserie di 8 della Marvel, disegnata da Young (trovi le cover sulle preview di questi mesi)
Previously known as Andrea.

Murnau

beh, sta in un elenco di morti...  :look:

Tu non sai che cosa voglia dire sentirli tutti addosso, gli anni, e non capirli più.
                                                                                                                                   La notte, 1961

Non c'è storia più grande della nostra, quella mia e tua. Quella dell'Uomo e della Donna.

Slask

mi sa che Waid e Irredeemable son rimasti a bocca asciutta  :blink:

Selina Kyle

Citazione di: Nix Uotan il 24 Luglio 2010, 22:03:03
Multiversity probabilmente la prossima estate, Quitely attualmente ne sta disegnando una parte

Un progetto di Morrison in cui si esplorerà finalmente il multiverso DC in lungo e in largo.  :up:
Ma i vincitori quinsi sono stati annunciati a San Diego? Contentissima per Bru e Detective Comics  :wub:

Una mela al giorno...

Murnau

Citazione di: Slask il 25 Luglio 2010, 03:38:23

Forse aveva vinto qualcosa l'anno scorso, non ricordo.  :hmm:

La notte, 1961

American_Gaijin89

Citazione di: Andrea il 25 Luglio 2010, 01:05:16

Gli altri artisti nel Wall of Fame sono tutti morti... mi sa che si sta toccando :asd:

Wizard of Oz è una minserie di 8 della Marvel, disegnata da Young (trovi le cover sulle preview di questi mesi)

mmm...mi sa che prima do la priorità a Asterios Polyp di mazzucchelli allora.

Citazione di: Slask il 25 Luglio 2010, 03:38:23

Io Bru sinceramente me lo aspettavo...

Guardiano della Notte

ALL OF EXISTENCE SHALL BE MINE!

Selina Kyle

Citazione di: American_Gaijin89 il 25 Luglio 2010, 12:53:42
Io Bru sinceramente me lo aspettavo.

Se lo merita  :wub:
E continuerà a vincere Eisner Award.  :D
Se solo la DC valorizzasse i suoi scrittori come fa la Marvel..

E' STRAMERITATO anche il premio di Cooke. Leggete Parker.  ;)

Una mela al giorno...

Bart Allen

Citazione di: Oliver Queen il 24 Luglio 2010, 09:40:41

la cosa più inquietante non è vedere Darkseid..   quanto vedere Grant Morrison accanto a Darkseid :lolle:

I pimi segni dell'apocalisse  :sisi:

Nix Uotan

Citazione di: Selina Kyle il 25 Luglio 2010, 08:53:36
Citazione di: Nix Uotan il 24 Luglio 2010, 22:03:03

Un progetto di Morrison in cui si esplorerà finalmente il multiverso DC in lungo e in largo.  :up:

I'm looking forward :w00t:. Come per ogni progetto di Morrison dopotutto :sisi:

"Oh, I think not," Varys said, swirling the wine in his cup. "Power is a curious thing, my lord. Perchance you have considered the riddle I posed you that day in the inn?"
"It has crossed my mind a time or to," Tyrion admitted. "The king, the priest, the rich man—who lives and who dies? Who will the swordsman obey? It's a riddle without an answer, or rather, two many answers. All depends on the man with the sword."
"And yet he is no one," Varys said. "He has neither crown nor gold nor favor of the gods, only a piece of pointed steel."
"That piece of steel is the power of life and death."
"Just so...yet if it is the swordsmen who rule us in truth, who do we pretend our kings hold the power? Why should a strong man with a sword ever obey a child king like Joffrey, or a wine-sodden oaf like his father?"
"Because these child kings and drunken oafs can call other strong men, with other swords."
"Then these other swordsmen have the true power. Or do they?" Varys smiled. "Some say knowledge is power. Some tell us that all power comes from the gods. Others say it derives from law. Yet that day on the steps of Baelor's Sept, our godly High Septon and the lawful Queen Regent and your ever-so-knowledgeable servant were as powerless as any cobbler or cooper in the crowd. Who truly killed Eddard Stark, do you think? Joffrey, who gave the command? Ser Ilyn Payne, who swung the sword? Or...another?"
Tyrion cocked his head sideways. "Did you mean to answer your damned riddle, or only to make my head ache worse?"
Varys smiled. "Here, then. Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less."
"So power is a mummer's trick?"
"A shadow on the wall," Varys murmured, "yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
Tyrion smiled. "Lord Varyls, I am growing strangely fond of you. I may kill you yet, but I think I'd feel sad about it."
"I will take that as high praise."