Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

DC Comics: Progetti Futuri USA 9.0

Aperto da Azrael, 18 Gennaio 2022, 12:17:01

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

HCPunk

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 22 Gennaio 2022, 21:41:58
Ne sono convinto! :zuzu:

Questa morte della JL è probabilmente legata proprio a quella storia, non a quella di Bendis o al suo Batman (giusto per rispondere anche ad HC).

Ok grazie, così parto a prenderla dal #75 :zuzu:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

HCPunk

DC Reinvents the Justice League as a Team of Dinosaur Heroes in 'Jurassic League' Series

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Over the years, the Justice League has been presented as vibrant heroes and larger-than-life gods, but never before have they been visualized as anthropomorphic dinosaurs.

This gross oversight is finally corrected with Jurassic League, an upcoming DC series by writer Daniel Warren Johnson (Extremity, Wonder Woman: Dead Earth) and artist Juan Gedeon (Pennyworth, Venom) that imagines Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman as an allosaurus, a brachiosaurus and a triceratops, respectively. Revealed by Polygon, a first look at the six-issue series shows the Trinity-turned dinosaurs donning the same costumes as their human counterparts and battling evildoers in a prehistoric world -- including the likes of the Joker, who is a dilophosaurus.

"You know the story: an infant escapes the destruction of its home planet and is deposited on Earth to be raised by human parents," DC's synopsis of the series reads. "A goddess from a lost city defends truth. A theropod dons the visage of a bat to strike fear into evildoers' hearts. This heroic trinity, alongside a league of other super-powered dinosaurs, join forces to save a prehistoric Earth from the sinister machinations of Darkseid. Wait ... what? Okay, maybe you don't know the story. So join us and bear witness to a brand-new -- yet older than time -- adventure and experience the Justice League as you have never seen them before!"

Johnson and Gedeon said that the off-the-wall concept for the series came from a shared love of classic franchises starring anthropomorphized creatures, including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Street Sharks, and the short-lived '90s fighting game franchise Primal Rage, which featured a roster of dinosaurs and giant apes.

"I dig the Justice League," Johnson said, "but I dig them MORE as dinosaurs."

Gedeon added that the process of designing each character's dinosaur form was an intricate one. When choosing dinosaurs for the Trinity, he "tried to pick a dino that captured the essence of their human counterpart to use as base."

"At first I thought of doing Wonder Woman as pterodactyl or something more athletic looking so that's how I landed on the triceratops," Gedeon said. "They're herbivores but they could defeat a T-Rex, so that seems fitting for [Wonder Woman]... Superman is the pinnacle of goodness and strength, and he only fights if there's no other option, so I wanted a herbivore dino that looks harmless but is solid and strong. Brachiosaurus was a perfect fit."

Batman -- or Batsaur, as he is known in the book -- "has no superpowers, but puts fear in the hearts of criminals, so a carnivore dino seemed right," Gedeon said, pointing out that allosaurus was chosen since a larger meat-eater like T-rex would have rendered Batsaur a bit too powerful. "Plus they have those pointy horns on the head, kinda like Batman's ears," Gedeon added.

Jurassic League, with its bizarre dinosaur interpretation of DC's finest heroes, releases on May 10.
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Cosmonauta

Hugostrange70

HCPunk

Citazione di: Hugostrange70 il 04 Febbraio 2022, 12:51:02
Ma chi è snyder?  :asd:

Porta rispetto, è Daniel Warren Johnson! :asd:
No sul serio, è un figo :sisi:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Deadpool

HCPunk

DC's Newest Joker Is a Dinosaur With a Heath Ledger-Inspired Look

DC Comics debuted its newest Joker in Jurassic League, a limited series that reimagines the Justice League as dinosaurs.

Written by Daniel Warren Johnson (Extremity, Wonder Woman: Dead Earth) and drawn by Juan Gedeon (Pennyworth, Venom), Jurassic League is a six-issue limited series that reimagines the heroes of the Justice League as dinosaurs. Of course, where there are heroes, there are also villains, with this version of the Joker modeled after Ledger's iconic portrayal in The Dark Knight. "Joker had to be crazy, sneaky, colorful, unpredictable and dangerous. And cool but kinda disgusting to some degree, so I thought of Vertigo from Primal Rage," Gedeon told Polygon. "But since she's a made-up dino her 'real' equivalent to me would be a dilophosaurus or an oviraptor. I added the green hair and some sort of 'wings' inspired by Heath Ledger's Joker."

THE JURASSIC LEAGUE #1
Written by DANIEL WARREN JOHNSON and JUAN GEDEON
Art by JUAN GEDEON
Cover by DANIEL WARREN JOHNSON
Variant cover by JUAN GEDEON
1:25 Megalustre "Dino Skin" variant cover by WALT SIMONSON
$3.99 US | 32 pages | 1 of 6 | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 5/10/22

You know the story: an infant escapes the destruction of its home planet and is deposited on Earth to be raised by human parents. A goddess from a lost city defends truth. A Theropod dons the visage of a bat to strike fear into evildoers' hearts. This heroic trinity, alongside a league of other super-powered dinosaurs, join forces to save a prehistoric Earth from the sinister machinations of Darkseid. Wait...what? Okay, maybe you don't know the story. So join us and bear witness to a brand-new—yet older than time—adventure and experience the Justice League as you have never seen them before!

--------------

Io provo :sisi:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Chocozell

Gli do una chance solo perché non si può prendere seriamente con quelle premesse...
Firma.png

Arkin Torsen

La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

Hugostrange70

Pensavo che una cosa più tamarra di Death metal non si potesse pubblicare  :lolle:

Garalla

Citazione di: Hugostrange70 il 04 Febbraio 2022, 18:30:43
Pensavo che una cosa più tamarra di Death metal non si potesse pubblicare  :lolle:

Dovrebbe essere fuori continuity quindi Death Metal è sicuramente la cosa più tamarra in continuity

Hugostrange70

Citazione di: Garalla il 05 Febbraio 2022, 13:39:35
Citazione di: Hugostrange70 il 04 Febbraio 2022, 18:30:43

Dovrebbe essere fuori continuity quindi Death Metal è sicuramente la cosa più tamarra in continuity
È già qualcosa che sia fuori continuity  :lol:

Kenshiro

Io di 'sto qui ho solo leggiucchiato Dead Earth e sinceramente non è che mi abbia fatto impazzire... però c'è da dire che l'idea è così tamarra e trash che in America potrebbe avere pure successo. :lol:
Mi aspetto pure una League in stile Street Sharks o Biker Mice. :lolle:
Non muore mai ciò che in eterno può aspettare,
E dopo strane ere anche la morte muore.

eX Gon Freecss

HCPunk

Citazione di: Arkin Torsen il 04 Febbraio 2022, 17:22:41
Che figata :wub:

Oh vedete, uno che se ne intende  :hug:

DWJ, ai disegni o ai testi, si prova sempre! :sisi:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS