News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Action Comics (USA) di Bendis & Gleason

Aperto da Azrael, 13 Aprile 2018, 23:33:16

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Arkin Torsen

La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

No Use For A Name

Devo dire che rileggendo le solicit dei #1.001 e 1.002, mi sono gasato parecchio :w00t:, fin da subito sembra partire col botto, spero di vedere in azione il buon vecchio Lex in azione contro l'Azzurrone, com'è spesso accaduto in passato e durante i New52.
Speriamo bene.....
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

No Use For A Name

Daredevil

Ero sicuro che avrebbe ripescato il personaggio :asd:

Clod

Ci sta, è il genere di personaggio che nelle mani di Bendis può fare molto

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

No Use For A Name

In più è un personaggio che non viene ripreso da qualche anno ormai, mi pare che l'ultima apparizione risalga alla Trinity War, quindi....

Clod

Nel caso, preferisco Victor Sage o Renee Montoya, rispetto alla versione mistica New 52?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195I utilizzando Tapatalk

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Kal L

Citazione di: Clod il 11 Giugno 2018, 08:28:49
Nel caso, preferisco Victor Sage o Renee Montoya, rispetto alla versione mistica New 52?

Ma si è mai capito chi fosse?
- Jonathan Kent taught me that the strong have to stand up for the weak and that bullies don't like being bulled back. He taught me that a good heart is worth more than all the money in the bank. He taught me about life and death. He taught me that a measure of a man lies not in what he says, but what he does. And he showed me by example how to be tough, and how to be kind and how to dream of a better world. Thanks Pa. Those are lessons I'll never forget.
All Star Superman (Morrison/Quitely)

Clod

Citazione di: Kal L il 11 Giugno 2018, 17:10:23
Citazione di: Clod il 11 Giugno 2018, 08:28:49

Ma si è mai capito chi fosse?
Non saprei, forse si era detto nella serie Trinity of Sin

No Use For A Name

Tecnicamente nei N52 la Montoya non dovrebbe c'entrare niente con The Question, visto il reboot.

Clod

Se è per questo, si fa presto a retconnare, il Rebirth serve anche a quello.

No Use For A Name