Menu principale

[TV] Titans

Aperto da No Use For A Name, 21 Luglio 2017, 16:54:36

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Man of Steel

Raven è un Goth girl, su questo siamo tutti d'accordo! :lolle:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

ToxicScream64

Quando dovrebbe andare in onda ? Questa sarà la prima serie tratta da un fumetto che guarderò speriamo in bene
The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Man of Steel

Non abbiamo ancora una data, probabilmente fine 2018/inizio 2019.
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

Man of Steel

Non solo, forse nella Season's finale vedremo:
TITANS Character Breakdown May Hint At A Season Finale Appearance From Conner Kent, A.K.A Superboy
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/titans/titans-character-breakdown-may-hint-at-a-season-finale-appearance-from-conner-kent-aka-superboy-a161145

Superboy! :dyo:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Kal L

Chiamate Dylan Sprayberry (il Clark Kent bambino di Man of Steel).
- Jonathan Kent taught me that the strong have to stand up for the weak and that bullies don't like being bulled back. He taught me that a good heart is worth more than all the money in the bank. He taught me about life and death. He taught me that a measure of a man lies not in what he says, but what he does. And he showed me by example how to be tough, and how to be kind and how to dream of a better world. Thanks Pa. Those are lessons I'll never forget.
All Star Superman (Morrison/Quitely)

No Use For A Name

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Sefexir

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.
Citazione
- "Sai qual è stata la cosa più difficile con te?"
- "La mia intelligenza superiore, il mio abbagliante carisma-- oh, i miei abiti impeccabili"
- "Lasciarti andare... Lasciare andare il Dottore è davvero... difficilissimo"

Kenshiro

Bello. Poi speriamo che lo stesso possa dirsi quando lo vedremo in azione. :asd:
Non muore mai ciò che in eterno può aspettare,
E dopo strane ere anche la morte muore.

eX Gon Freecss

nickorso90

Rocker Jester

Beh cavolo a vederlo così non sfigurerebbe accanto a Batfleck. Al momento Robin è quello che convince di più a livello visivo.