Professor Zoom

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Leonard13

Dai ragazzi,secondo me se la si prende nella giusta maniera e considerare questo evento per quello che è,cioè una tamarrata assoluta,forse e dico forse,potrebbe essere come minimo gradevole.
"Le Meraviglie sono qui per restare. E ce ne sono sempre di più. Citizen V, la Trottola, Blue Diamond... Se volessi, potrei continuare ad aspettare, ma questo fermerebbe solo me, non loro. E la cosa che vidi quando fui su quel palazzo e quell'onda iniziò a infrangersi intorno a me è che non saranno loro ad adattarsi a noi. Ormai il mondo è diverso. Le regole sono cambiate. Per sempre. E nessuno ha idea di cosa ci riserverà il futuro. Però la sai una cosa? Scoprirlo sarà un gran divertimento!"
Marvels,Kurt Busiek.

"Stai cominciando a capire, Clark, questa è la fine, per tutti e due. Avremmo potuto cambiare il mondo, e ora guardaci. Io sono diventato un problema politico, e tu... tu sei una barzelletta. Voglio che ricordi, Clark, negli anni che verranno, nei tuoi momenti più intimi, voglio che ricordi la mia mano, attorno alla tua gola, voglio che ricordi... l'unico uomo che ti ha battuto."
Il Ritono Del Cavaliere Oscuro,Frank Miller.

"E io...gli ho mostrato,che un uomo senza speranza è un uomo senza paura."
Devil Rinascita,Frank Miller.

Daredevil

Ahahah ma che è? Planet Hulk in salsa DC? :asd:

Hermit

Boh alla fine a me un po' di interesse lo suscita

Man of Steel

DARK NIGHTS: METAL #1

Written by Scott Snyder with art by Greg Capullo. It all begins with DARK NIGHTS: METAL, a story that will examine every choice a hero doesn't take and every path they don't walk, opening up worlds that are forged by nightmares. Characters and stories from each of the Dark Matter books will be plotted throughout this series.

La parte in grassetto è molto interessante, praticamente il Multiverse si basa su questa logica, quindi... :mmm:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Il Paladino del Buonsenso

Man of Steel

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

DARK NIGHTS: METAL #1

"I've been planning METAL for as long as I've been writing Batman, but I want METAL to be built upon the stories happening now in Rebirth. Most of all we want to create new material that feels really modern and different. And above all, it's going to be fun. Even with terror and nightmares, it won't be grim. DARK NIGHTS: METAL will be celebratory, huge and crazy." — SCOTT SNYDER

"I'm looking forward to rock'n and roll'n together again. Fans have been loud and clear; they want more from us. We're primed and ready to blow it up." — GREG CAPULLO

Written by SCOTT SNYDER • Art by GREG CAPULLO and DANNY MIKI
Foil-stamped embossed cover by GREG CAPULLO
Variant covers by ANDY KUBERT, JIM LEE and JOHN ROMITA JR.
Retailers: This issue will ship with four covers. Please see the order form for details. Only the main cover by Capullo will feature foil and embossing.
The superstar BATMAN team of writer Scott Snyder and artist Greg Capullo reunite for a massive, universe-spanning event!
DARK NIGHTS: THE FORGE and THE CASTING hinted at dark corners of reality that have never been seen till now! Now, as DARK NIGHTS: METAL begins, the Dark Multiverse is revealed in all its devastating danger—and the threats it contains are coming for the DC Universe!
DARK NIGHTS: METAL is a DC event unlike any other—one that will push Batman, Superman and heroes of the Justice League beyond their limits to take on threats unlike any our world has ever seen! It will take the combined might of the World's Greatest Heroes as you've never seen them before to face what's coming their way!
On sale AUGUST 16 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 6, $4.99 US • RATED T+
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Azrael

Non credo di comprarla, almeno non gli spillati.

Hermit

Io penso di seguirla in spillati. Sono solo 6 numeri, anche se a novembre poi si accavallerebbe con doomsday clock

Professor Zoom

Azrael

Azrael

Man of Steel

Eh...Non è il massimo come cover, dai Capullo sai fare di meglio! :lol:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Arkin Torsen

La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)