Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello

Azrael

The previous incarnation of Batgirl was fun, but there's something to be said for a new status quo and a change of scenery every so often. This relaunched series accomplishes both by taking Barbara Gordon out of Burnside and kicking off a new global journey of self-discovery and training. In terms of tone and style, the new Batgirl is still very reminiscent of the Stewart/Fletcher/Tarr run, though the new supporting cast and Japanese setting help spice things up. Hope Larson's characterization of the dynamic between Babs and her long-lost friend Kai is particularly charming. However, artist Rafael Albuquerque and colorist Dave McCaig are the real stars of the show. Albuquerque's dynamic style and McCaig's vibrant use of color make the most of the new setting and the wacky characters that Babs encounters. Albuquerque's scratchy, frenetic line-work generates a terrific sense of energy. So far, this series doesn't break any new ground in terms of storytelling, but it has plenty to offer Batgirl fans. -Jesse

Final Score:

7.7/10

Azrael

Azrael

Azrael

BATGIRL #5
Written by HOPE LARSON
Art and cover by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
Variant cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
"BEYOND BURNSIDE" conclusion! Batgirl faces down Teacher in the streets of Shanghai, but will fists be enough against the intelligence—enhanced foe? Babs will have to conquer the pathways of her own mind in order to defeat this vicious predator once and for all!
On sale NOVEMBER 23 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Hermit

Azrael

Azrael

Barbara Gordon gets knocked out by a fighter nicknamed The Moth moments after describing her as such: "She flutters around erratically." Ironically, in many ways, that describes this issue of Batgirl, and while that could be seen as a criticism writer Hope Larson manages to make each and every frantic stop along the way entertaining. Whether she's training for an underground cage match or having a romantic outing with Kai, Babs is a very busy girl with several mysteries to unravel. In lesser hands, this type of issue could come off as jumbled, but Larson's script is so charming you almost don't even notice the helter-skelter pace. And who could really complain about anything when Rafael Albuquerque and Dave McCaig work so well together. The art team perfectly compliments the pace set by the script, creating an energetic and vibrant book. -Joe

Final Score:

7.9/10

Azrael

BATGIRL #3 variant cover by Francis Manapul

Man of Steel

BATGIRL #6
Written by HOPE LARSON
Art and cover by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
Variant cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
"RETURN TO BURNSIDE"! On what should be a relaxing flight back home, Babs finds herself and her fellow passengers in mortal peril from...Poison Ivy? Batgirl must get to the bottom of Ivy's attack and save the plane if she ever wants to see home again!
On sale DECEMBER 28 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Azrael

Lo stile non è male, spero nella storia, io adoro Babs.

Azrael

Azrael

Azrael

DC Names New BATGIRL Artist

DC Comics announced Wednesday artist Christian Wildgoose (Gotham Academy) will join writer Hope Larson on January's Batgirl #7 as the ongoing series' new penciler following the completion of Rafael Albuquerque's six-issue arc. Albuquerque is leaving the title to work on Mark Millar's upcoming Hitgirl title, which is also scheduled for January.

Wildgoose's debut issue will mark Batgirl's return to Burnside as well as the debut of a new villain.

"Since the launch of 'Rebirth,' Barbara Gordon has left Burnside and Gotham behind for some well-earned time off," reads DC's announcement. "Traveling to Japan, Singapore and more she's been on a quest to train with the most elite masters of the East - as well as taking a break from her everyday crimefighting life. But where she goes, danger always follows. "

"I'm still in shock to be working on Batgirl, probably more so than the readers, so I'm feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves as I take on one of my favorite characters," said Wildgoose in DC's press release. "Despite any nerves, I know I'm in safe hands working with Hope. She's doing an awesome job with her current run and I'm looking forward to teaming up with her.  After Rafael's run, I know I have some pretty big yellow boots to fill. Hope and Rafael's amazing work makes Batgirl larger than life and I hope to keep their fire and energy burning. Most of all, I'm going to have fun. I think that's something even Batgirl would approve of."

DC's decription of Wildgoose's debut arc "Son of Penguin" reads: "In Batgirl #7, the Batgirl we know and love returns to Burnside to find an entirely different city than the one she left behind. Due to a boom in tech start-up companies, Burnside is now trendier than ever, leaving Babs to feel out of place in her newly gentrified neighborhood. But it's not all a loss. She'll soon meet a dashing and handsome techie named Ethan, only to find out that her striking beau has a familiar last name—Cobblepot! Will her new found romance bring her more trouble than she was ready for? You'll have to find out."

"I'm thrilled to be working with Christian on this next arc, which will bring Batgirl back to her familiar stomping grounds in Burnside," added writer Hope Larson. "You can never really go home again, and a lot has changed since she left, both in her friends' lives and in Burnside, which is rapidly becoming even more gentrified. Most interestingly of all, there's a new player on the scene: charming, handsome, tech-savvy, and possibly evil Ethan Cobblepot, the Penguin's son. Christian's art is fresh, charming, and delightful, and he's the perfect artist to bring this story to life."

Batgirl #7 is scheduled for release January 25.

http://www.newsarama.com/31246-dc-names-new-batgirl-artist.html