News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Cyborg (USA) di John Semper

Aperto da Azrael, 28 Marzo 2016, 16:39:17

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Garalla

Ci ho fatto caso ora dopo aver fatto un tweet a Semper...
Dal 19 c'è un cambio d'autore...

Come non detto. Si conferma la chiusura col 20.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Hermit

Letto il #19
Penultimo numero della testata e devo dire che mi è piaciuto. Molto drammatico e a tratti anche tragico, ora spero almeno che finisca bene

Man of Steel

Letto #14-#20
Per completezza ho finito la serie, ho apprezzato la parte scritta da Semper, mentre i numeri finali non mi hanno detto niente.
La questione del Digiverse e il suo legame con le Mother Box era interessante tho, a momenti pensavo di vedere anche War Greymon! :zuzu:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

No Use For A Name

CYBORG #21
Written by MARV WOLFMAN
Art and cover by SAM LOTFI
In the DC Universe, Cyborg is the most technical advanced being on the planet—or so we thought. Introducing Mother Box 2.0: Robo-Dojo! Unlike Cyborg, these robots are piloted by the government's best, brightest, and most loyal soldiers. Super Heroes just got a major upgrade produced, developed and financed by S.T.A.R. Labs.
On sale APRIL 4 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Garalla

Ero felice che si era conclusa e non infestava più gli spillati italiani e ora ritorna.
Mi auguro che il cambio di team creativo possa giovargli.

No Use For A Name

Cyborg non sarà mai interessante da solo.
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

Man of Steel

lol avevo APPENA finito di recuperare tutto e ora riparte? :lolle:

Comunque notare che non è un rilancio, ma hanno continuato la stessa numerazione eh! :ahsisi:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

No Use For A Name

CYBORG #22
Written by MARV WOLFMAN
Art and cover by SAM LOTFI
Variant cover by CARLOS D'ANDA
"My name is Nijiro Jin, born of flesh and blood, but now encased in steel. I have become N-Jin, who seeks to discard the final traces of frail humanity to become Mekkan-X, the Man-God who will soon wield the power infinite. All that stands in my way is the construct they call Cyborg. It is for that reason alone that he must regretfully die."
Introducing Mekkan-X, born in the waning days of the 19th century, who has targeted for destruction not only the Robo Dojo school of giant robot makers, but Vic Stone as well.
On sale MAY 2 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

No Use For A Name

CYBORG #23
Written by MARV WOLFMAN
Art and cover by DALE EAGLESHAM
Variant cover by CARLOS D'ANDA
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
With a covert spy leading Cyborg and his Giant Robots away from their secure base, the formerly secret location of Chikushu Island is revealed and the Dojo is attacked and destroyed. The only hope Cyborg has to regenerate his downed Giant Robots will also rob him of his own powers...which is exactly what Mekkan-X intends.
On sale JUNE 6 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

No Use For A Name

CYBORG #24
written by MARV WOLFMAN
art by TOM DERENICK
cover by WILL CONRAD
Nijiro Jin always hated his weak and easily injured human body. But does Vic Stone offer the final ingredient he needs to transfer himself into a digital life? Against a foe with the power to transfer from body to body and take control of entire militaries, Cyborg must delete the new threat or face being controlled himself.
ON SALE 07.18.18
$3.99 US | 32 PAGES
FC | RATED T

No Use For A Name

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Garalla

Sul sito DC il 25 è dato in uscita per il 1° Agosto  :lolle:

No Use For A Name

E' altamente improbabile che ritorni per la seconda volta.