News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Convergence (USA) di Jeff King, AA.VV

Aperto da Azrael, 03 Novembre 2014, 12:59:13

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Batman Forever

Questi 89 tie-in se ne salveranno solo un paio proprio come futures end :asd:... io farò come sempre mini principale più tie-in di Batman e dei suoi comprimari e justice league il resto può benissimo stare li  :sisi:

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Bruce Wayne

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Rambo

"I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to.'' - "I'll make you a promise: Martha won't die tonight"

Luke-Logan

Citazione di: Azrael il 14 Novembre 2014, 01:06:17
DC'S CONVERGENCE EVENT BRINGS BACK THE OLD DC UNIVERSE

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/11/dcs-convergence-event-brings-back-the-old-dc-universe
:wub: Dove si firma per farlo tornare? Mi sono recuperato un botto di roba e mi sa che ho fatto bene.
In the end? Nothing ends, Adrian
Nothing ever ends.

dottor-chi

Azrael

Io ho l'impressione che questo evento serva per far vedere che fine avevano fatto quegli eroi e la loro fine, non credo torneranno.

Garalla

Non vorrei essere cattivo ma il titolo è che gli eventi di Convergence riportano al vecchio universo, e ok, ma non vorrei che lo facesse solo per l'evento, e molto fa pensare che sia solo per quello. Poi mi posso sbagliare eh anche perché non avrebbe senso fare un reboot del genere per chiuderlo dopo meno di 5 anni...

Azrael

Ma non ci sarà nessun reboot, al massimo ma proprio al massimo una retcon.

The Buddha

Impossibile un'altro reboot, anche perchè i new 52 mi pare vadano molto bene come vendite, no?
"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta

Azrael

Citazione di: The Buddha il 14 Novembre 2014, 14:12:00
Impossibile un'altro reboot, anche perchè i new 52 mi pare vadano molto bene come vendite, no?

Hanno avuto qualche mese brutto nei mesi scorsi, ma ora si sono ristabiliti nella norma, per ora non c'è motivo di reboot.

Batman Forever

novità sulla settimana due di convergence:
http://www.blastr.com/2014-11-18/more-worlds-collide-week-two-dc-comics-convergence

Non capisco una cosa per due mesi le storie normali ad esempio: batman snyder/capullo ecc ecc vengono sospese e finito l'evento poi riprese?

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Man of Steel

SUPERMAN: MAN OF STEEL
(Writer: Louise Simonson; Artist: June Brigman and Roy Richardson, with color by John Rauch)
Metropolis was taken when Superman was missing, so it's up to Steel to guard the city from the heroes of GEN13 in his absence.

BATMAN: SHADOW OF THE BAT
(Writer: Larry Hama; Artist: Philip Tan and Jason Paz, with color by Elmer Santos)
A year ago, Batman got trapped in Metropolis when hunting down Azrael. Now he must team with the man that replaced him, and see how differently they operate as Batmans.

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
(Writer: Ron Marz; Artist: Mike Manley, with color by Sotocolor)
The levity of the JLI team collides with the severity of the world of Kingdom Come.

SUPERGIRL: MATRIX
(Writer: Keith Giffen; Artist: Ramon Bachs, with color by Hi-Fi)
What do Supergirl, Lady Quark, and Ambush Bug have in common? Well... nothing really. But that didn't stop us from sticking them in a story together. You are SO welcome.

GREEN LANTERN/PARALLAX
(Writer: Tony Bedard; Artist: Ron Wagner and Bill Reinhold, with color by Paul Mounts)
Rookie Green Lantern Kyle Rayner gears up to battle invaders, but is he ready to fight Hal Jordan, also known as Parallax?

GREEN ARROW
(Writer: Christy Marx; Artist: Rags Morales and Claude St-Aubin, with color by Nei Ruffino)
Oliver Queen meets Connor Hawke for the first time, but is he ready to hand over the Green Arrow mantle to his son?

AQUAMAN
(Writer: Tony Bedard; Artist: Cliff Richards, with color by John Rauch)
Trapped in the domed city, Aquaman struggles with the loss of his hand as he confronts a deadly adversary—Deathblow.

CATWOMAN
(Writer: Justin Gray; Artist: Ron Randall, with color by Gabe Eltaeb)
A year under the dome can change anyone, even Catwoman. She's set aside her life of crime to become the protector of Suicide Slum, but when the dome falls she will face her greatest challenge—Kingdom Come Batman.

SUPERBOY
(Writer: Fabian Nicieza; Artist: Karl Moline and Jose Marzan Jr, with color by Hi-Fi)
Has Kon-El earned the right to be the man of steel? Kon will have to prove his mettle in battle against the Superman of Kingdom Come! But what if the only way to save Metropolis is to lose the fight?

SUICIDE SQUAD
(Writer: Frank Tieri; Artist: Tom Mandrake, with color by Sian Mandrake)
When Kingdom Come's floating fortress of New Oa threatens Metropolis, it's up to Amanda Waller to put together a team of the city's deadliest villains to stop it.
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

The Buddha

A livello di disegni mi ispirano solo Aquaman e Suicide Squad
"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta