News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Birthright di Joshua Williamson

Aperto da Cassidy, 08 Ottobre 2014, 20:30:47

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Cassidy

For the Rhodes family, losing their son was the most devastating thing that could've ever occurred... but it couldn't prepare them for what happened when he returned. Skybound's newest original series turns fantasy into reality in this EXTRA-SIZED FIRST ISSUE for just $2.99, by creator/writer JOSH WILLIAMSON (GHOSTED, NAILBITER) and artist ANDREI BRESSAN.

BIRTHRIGHT #1
Story By: Joshua Williamson
Art By: Andrei Bressan - Adriano Lucas
Cover By: Andrei Bressan - Adriano Lucas
Price: 2.99$
Published: October,8 2014
Image Comics

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

Azrael

Birthright #1 (Published by Image Comics; Review by Michael Moccio; 'Rama Rating: 8 out of 10):

If the first four pages of this book don't have you hooked from there, I don't know how else Joshua Williamson could have written that fantastic opening. In just those pages, we get the basis of the conflict, a family to root for and a reason to keep turning that page. Williamson is able to balance the mystery with emotion to keep us engaged with the story until the main character Mikey returns. The only drawback of this issue is that the story moves too quickly. Williamson tries to do too much, and things are glossed over that I hope are returned to in future issues, particularly with how the family dynamic changed and evolved when Mikey went missing. There's such rich story to explore there. The story gets a bit murky when Williamson brings the otherworldly aspect into the narrative, but artists Andrei Bressan and Adriano Lucas are able to keep everything visually grounded, which is extremely helpful when we're thrust into a world we don't know or recognize. Regardless, Birthright looks to be a comic to watch; with that twist at the end of the issue, I don't know how you could possibly stop yourself from wanting to pick up issue two.

Nightmist

leggo un gran bene di questo primo numero, va a finire che dovrò buttarci un'occhiata.

Garedyen

Io lo leggerò sicuramente in digitale, aspetto che scenda di prezzo!  :ahsisi:

Cassidy

appena finito il #1 :w00t: davvero promettente,tutti i commenti che si trovano sul web dicono il vero,questa serie sarà davvero bella da seguire  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
minchia il finale di questo primo numero mi ha spiazzato tantissimo  :lolle:
recuperate ragazzi mi raccomando

aster

In effetti anche io ho letto tanta bella roba riguardo questo primo numero..
Aspetto qualche altro spillato. Magari recupero in Tp.

Nightmist

Devo ancora leggere il primo, mi si è rotto il tablet, leggere i fumetti sul pc non mi piace  :cry:

Cassidy

Azrael

Garedyen

Letti i primi due numeri... Ragazzi che serie! Personaggi scritti benissimo, ambientazione e disegni da urlo, trama avvincente e strutturata in modo da durare molto e la giusta dose di mistero che ti spinge a volerne sapere sempre di più! Sono convinto che sarà un gran 2015 per questa nuova proposta. :sisi:

aster

Citazione di: Garedyen il 30 Dicembre 2014, 23:25:09
Letti i primi due numeri... Ragazzi che serie! Personaggi scritti benissimo, ambientazione e disegni da urlo, trama avvincente e strutturata in modo da durare molto e la giusta dose di mistero che ti spinge a volerne sapere sempre di più! Sono convinto che sarà un gran 2015 per questa nuova proposta. :sisi:
Anche il suo "Nailbiter" non sembrava male!  :sisi:

Cassidy

Letto il #2  :sisi:
continua veramente bene questa serie..solo che sono ancora pochi i numeri,e non siamo entrati nel pieno dell'azione ancora.. ma per quanto mi riguarda un ottimo fumetto per ora

Azrael