News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Superman '78/Batman '89 (USA) di Samm & Venditti

Aperto da Man of Steel, 16 Febbraio 2021, 22:40:57

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Man of Steel

The Movie Worlds of Superman '78 and Batman '89 Are Heading to Comics in Two All-New DC Digital First Series!

CitazioneThe Movie Worlds of Superman '78 and Batman '89 Are Heading to Comics in Two All-New DC Digital First Series!

The gothic mentality of Tim Burton's Batman lurks around every corner in Batman '89 by Screenwriter Sam Hamm and Artist Joe Quinones!

You'll believe a man can fly in Superman '78 by Writer Rob Venditti and Artist Wilfredo Torres!

Beginning in July 2021, decades after both Richard Donner's Superman: The Movie and Tim Burton's Batman introduced generations of fans to silver screen versions of DC's Man of Steel and the World's Greatest Detective, DC is returning to these beloved properties to tell new stories set within these worlds with the publication of a series of Superman '78 and Batman '89 comic books. Writer Rob Venditti and artist Wilfredo Torres will capture imaginations in Superman '78 while screenwriter Sam Hamm and artist Joe Quinones will immerse readers into Batman '89.
Continuing the twisted adventures of DC's Dark Knight from Tim Burton's seminal classic Batman movies, Batman '89 brings in screenwriter Sam Hamm (Batman, Batman Returns) and artist Joe Quinones (Dial H for Hero) to pull on a number of threads left dangling by the prolific director. The gothic mentality behind the world, while still rooted in a sense of realism, helped inform many of DC's global fans' first impressions on the Dark Knight's Gotham. In the new Batman '89 comic, Hamm and Quinones will help usher in the return of Selina Kyle/Catwoman and will debut a new Robin! Plus, Quinones has a vision for Harvey Dent/Two-Face that is as close to movie magic as a comic can get!
And in the vein of DC's plans for Batman '89, Rob Venditti (Hawkman) and Wilfredo Torres (Batman '66) will collaborate on Superman '78 to tell stories set within the world Richard Donner and Christopher Reeve created in Superman: The Movie. In Superman '78, bystanders are surprised and delighted by Superman's abilities, and Lois Lane doesn't (yet!) know that Clark Kent is secretly Superman. The sheer thrill of seeing a man fly, leap, or stop a bullet will be reflected in this environment where Superman has just been introduced! Inspired by Donner's classic, timeless style of superhero storytelling, in Superman '78 Venditti and Torres will show fans that a man can truly fly.

Superman '78 and Batman '89 will debut with six digital chapters of each new series on July 27, followed by new chapters of each comic book for the six weeks that immediately follow. The twelve chapters of each new series will also publish as six printed comics between August and October and as hardcover collections in October (Batman '89) and November (Superman '78).
https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/02/16/the-movie-worlds-of-superman-78-and-batman-89-are-heading-to-comics-in-two-all-new

Wuella!!!! :w00t:
La gente lo voleva da anni!

Venditti back su Superman, bitcheeeees!!!!!!! :dyo:
E su quello di Reeve, ma beeeella! :dok:
E anche Batkeaton lives. :batman:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Arkin Torsen

Il volume di Batman penso di prenderlo.
La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

Azrael

jacknich

Azrael

2 miniserie che prima usciranno in digitale e in seguito copie cartacee.
Superman 78 e Batman 89.
Entrambe mini di 6.

jacknich

Ma che riprendono le trame dei rispettivi film?

Batman Forever

Citazione di: jacknich il 17 Febbraio 2021, 10:49:39
esatto i primi 6 numeri usciranno a luglio dal 7 in poi un volta a settimana... per adesso totale 12 numeri... ma sicuramente col successo che faranno si andrà avanti... :batman:

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

jacknich

Citazione di: the dark knight returns il 17 Febbraio 2021, 11:22:01
Citazione di: jacknich il 17 Febbraio 2021, 10:49:39
esatto i primi 6 numeri usciranno a luglio dal 7 in poi un volta a settimana... per adesso totale 12 numeri... ma sicuramente col successo che faranno si andrà avanti... :batman:
Molto molto figo!
Da prendere senza se e senza ma!

Cosmonauta

Non mi sono mai piaciuti i fumetti presi come continuo o omaggio a film/telefilm, nemmeno per i film belli come quello del Batman di Burton.

Batman Forever

ufficialmente il mio fumetto più atteso del 2021 :sisi: :sisi:

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Azrael

Citazione di: the dark knight returns il 17 Febbraio 2021, 21:15:55
ufficialmente il mio fumetto più atteso del 2021 :sisi: :sisi:

Qualcosa del genere anche per me :batman:

Citazione di: Cosmonauta il 17 Febbraio 2021, 16:12:37
Non mi sono mai piaciuti i fumetti presi come continuo o omaggio a film/telefilm, nemmeno per i film belli come quello del Batman di Burton.

Quindi lascialo a noi  :wub:

Arkin Torsen

La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

Carmine Falcone

Non vedo l'ora di leggere quella con Due Facce.

L'idea di farle scrivere ad Hamm è una genialata che le rende davvero i sequel del film

Robin