News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Wolverine: Black, White, & Blood (USA) di AA.VV.

Aperto da Man of Steel, 17 Agosto 2020, 23:19:34

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Man of Steel

Marvel Announces Wolverine: Black, White, & Blood

Citazione
Wolverine's bloodiest adventure yet begins in November!
LOGAN. PATCH. WEAPON X. WOLVERINE.

The mysterious mutant has gone by many names and lived many different lives. Now, experience all-new untold tales of The Best There Is alongside an all-star cast of creators in the unadulterated black and white format (with a healthy splash of blood-red) WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD!

Beginning in November, each issue of WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD will feature three action-packed adventures from Wolverine's long and fascinating history. In WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD #1, return to the Weapon X program with Gerry Duggan and Adam Kubert—and encounter a new revelation from Wolverine's shattered memories. Then, join Matthew Rosenberg and Joshua Cassara on an explosive deep-cover spy mission from Wolverine's association with Nick Fury. After that, head into the wilds with writer/artist Declan Shalvey as Logan finds himself in the crossfire of a deadly trap!

"I can't stress how exciting it is getting all of these pages from the absolutely killer level of talent assembled for this book," notes series editor Mark Basso. "It's become a hype cliché, but you've really never seen anything quite like this from Marvel Comics. And you've only seen a fraction of the first issue..."

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

"Writing 'Snikt!' into a script is always a blast," adds Gerry Duggan, "and collaborating with the great Adam Kubert is always a joy. Adam and Logan are one of the best pairs in comics, and I'm lucky to be along on this ride. BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD is something special."

On his collaboration with Duggan and the story to come, the Modern Marvel Master Mr. Kubert sums it all up: "I've had a fairly long association with Wolverine, but artistically WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD eclipses them all."

"Growing up, my older brother had a pile of the original MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS books and I loved the short stories about Wolverine," says Joshua Cassara. "I feel like this book carries on in that spirit and I'm living out my childhood dream of drawing him here. But with more blood."

"This is a real career highlight for me," notes Declan Shalvey. "I've written Old Man Logan, I've drawn RETURN OF WOLVERINE, but getting to write and draw Wolverine in a moody, stripped down story is a real jewel in my crown, as it were. Not only that, but to showcase my work in black and white with the added tool of a stylized red really opens up interesting storytelling possibilities. I get to take a stab (pun intended) at one of my absolute favorite characters and depict him in a more definitive way."

And that's not all, True Believers... Prepare for more issues of WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD coming soon, featuring all-star creative talents like Vita Ayala, Chris Claremont, Saladin Ahmed, Donny Cates, Ed Brisson, Kelly Thompson, Greg Land, Salvador Larroca, Kev Walker, Chris Bachalo, Leonard Kirk, and more!
https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/top-marvel-talent-sink-their-claws-into-wolverine-black-white-blood?linkId=97397494
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Arkin Torsen

La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

Ben-Point

"Quando sono uscito, ho visto tutti quei corpi lì a terra... Troppi da contare... Troppi da immaginare... Non era più la guerra: era omicidio." - Edward Daniels (Shutter Island)

Man of Steel

WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD #2 (of 4)
    VITA AYALA, CHRIS CLAREMONT, SALADIN AHMED (W)
    GREG LAND, SALVADOR LARROCA, KEV WALKER (A)
    Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA
    Variant Cover by NATACHA BUSTOS
    SHARPEN YOUR CLAWS FOR ROUND TWO OF WOLVERINE'S ALL-NEW ALL-STAR BLOODY BATTLES!
    The adventures of WOLVERINE continue in the visceral black, white and blood red format! Legendary X-scribe Chris Claremont re-teams with the incomparable Salvador Larroca to bring LOGAN back to Madripoor as PATCH, where he and KATE PRYDE face their toughest battle yet. Then, Saladin Ahmed and Kev Walker build a life-or-death catch-22, courtesy of the maniacal ARCADE, that will force Wolverine to make a life-or-death decision! Vita Ayala and Greg Land put Wolverine on a mission to stop a "cure" for the X-gene where he'll cross paths with his deadliest foe: SABRETOOTH!
    40 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$4.99

X-Chris! :zuzu:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

John Ridley to write Wolverine for first Marvel work in January

CitazioneAcademy Award-winning 12 Years a Slave screenwriter John Ridley has joined the creative roster of Marvel Comics, starting with a story in the upcoming anthology Wolverine: Black, White, and Blood #3. Ridley will make his Marvel debut alongside artist Jorge Fornés.

Ridley and Fornés's story will focus on Wolverine's history in Japan, as they depict Logan clashing with his old enemy Silver Samurai – a rivalry that recently reignited in the current 'X of Swords' X-Men crossover.
"I can think of no better way to kick off my writing relationship with Marvel Comics than by contributing to a truly fantastic anthology series centered around Wolverine," Ridley says in the announcement of his story. "Equally exciting is having the story illustrated by Jorge Fornés. I look forward to writing more stories set in the Marvel Universe, and with their roster of iconic characters."
https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/john-ridley-to-write-wolverine-for-first-marvel-work-in-january/
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Ben-Point

"Quando sono uscito, ho visto tutti quei corpi lì a terra... Troppi da contare... Troppi da immaginare... Non era più la guerra: era omicidio." - Edward Daniels (Shutter Island)

Man of Steel

WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD #3 (of 4)

DONNY CATES, JED MacKAY, JOHN RIDLEY (W)
    CHRIS BACHALO, JESÚS SAIZ, JORGE FORNÉS (A)
    Cover by JORGE FORNÉS
    Variant Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    THE BEST THERE IS BY THE BEST THERE ARE!
    The groundbreaking series continues! Thrill to the Marvel Comics debut of Oscar winner JOHN RIDLEY 12 Years a Slave, The American Way) as he and JORGE FORNÉS bring LOGAN to Japan, where he will question his honor as he clashes blades with the SILVER SAMURAI!
    Then, it's back to his X-FORCE days with JED MacKAY and JESÚS SAIZ, as WOLVERINE must stop A.I.M.'s plot for the red planet! And, nothing can prepare you for the unstoppable team-up of DONNY CATES and CHRIS BACHALO as Wolverine has a run-in with...COSMIC GHOST RIDER?!
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

Letto #1
Davvero un bel numero!
Prima storia scritta da Duggan con le matite bellissime di Kubert, la mia preferita, una storia breve che parla dei tempi di Weapon X.

La seconda è scritta da Matt Rosenberg con le matite "ok" di Cassara eee anche questa non era male dai, questa volta non mi posso lamentare con Rosenberg, heh. :lol:

Terza e ultima scritta e disegnata da Shalvey, storia molto semplice, settata nei tempi New X-Men di Morry e che dire...ho apprezzato molto il suo storytelling ancora più delle sue matite, anche se certi panels non erano niente male.
Chiaramente il bello di un writer che sa disegnare è che può riportare in vita esattamente ciò che ha in mente, quindi bravo! :dok:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Loki

Duggan spero che prima o poi finisca sulla regular di Logan. Non ricordo una volta in cui lo ha scritto male.

Ben-Point

Man of Steel

Citazione di: Loki il 07 Novembre 2020, 13:01:23
Duggan spero che prima o poi finisca sulla regular di Logan. Non ricordo una volta in cui lo ha scritto male.
Concordo!
Pensa che volevo proprio lui col rilancio HiXman!
Ma anche Percy non mi dispiace.
Duggan poi conosce bene anche pg come Deadpool e Cable, diciamo che ci sa fare con certi pg del mondo X. :zuzu:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Loki

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 07 Novembre 2020, 13:04:51
Citazione di: Loki il 07 Novembre 2020, 13:01:23
Concordo!
Pensa che volevo proprio lui col rilancio HiXman!
Ma anche Percy non mi dispiace.
Duggan poi conosce bene anche pg come Deadpool e Cable, diciamo che ci sa fare con certi pg del mondo X. :zuzu:
Sisi, Percy sta facendo indubbiamente bene sia su Wolverine che su X-Force.
Ma anche Duggan su Marauders lo sto apprezzando parecchio.
Il mio era un desiderio più in ottica futura, quando inevitabilmente ci saranno dei cambi.

Man of Steel

WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD #4 (OF 4)
    STEVEN S. DEKNIGHT, KELLY THOMPSON & ED BRISSON (W)
    PAULO SIQUIERA, KHARY RANDOLPH & LEONARD KIRK (A) • Cover by KHARY RANDOLPH
    Variant Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    BRUTAL BATTLES WITH THE UNBREAKABLE MUTANT!
    The bloody, brutal mayhem continues! Steven S. DeKnight makes his debut in the Marvel Universe as he teams up with Paulo Siquiera to put the best there is through his paces on a bloody trip to the SAVAGE LAND! Kelly Thompson teams with Khary Randolph for a heartfelt — and heart-pounding — episode in Japan! And Ed Brisson takes LOGAN back to the Outback with Leonard Kirk, where he'll go up against the REAVERS!
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

Letto #2
Dai non male neanche questo numero, pure la storia di Ayala non era male, quella di Saladin mi è piaciuta di meno, mentre X-Chris sempre al top! :D
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Ben-Point