News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

DCeased (USA) di Tom Taylor & Hairsine

Aperto da Man of Steel, 18 Febbraio 2019, 21:02:36

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Kenshiro

Da vignette senza baloons riesci a capire la trama ed il contesto? Beato te... /s
Non muore mai ciò che in eterno può aspettare,
E dopo strane ere anche la morte muore.

eX Gon Freecss

No Use For A Name

Dalla composizione della squadra? Dai costumi?
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Kenshiro

Citazione di: No Use For A Name il 19 Febbraio 2019, 19:35:23
Dalla composizione della squadra? Dai costumi?

E cosa c'azzeca?! E poi ci dovrebbe essere John come LV, non Hal nel gruppo.
Semplicemente prende spunto dalla continuity di Rebirth ma non è detto che ne faccia parte, può essere una delle millemila terre DC.

EDIT: Dimenticavo che c'è pure Nightwing, che non mi pare sia nella JL e soprattutto che in questo periodo sia realmente Nightwing...
Non muore mai ciò che in eterno può aspettare,
E dopo strane ere anche la morte muore.

eX Gon Freecss

No Use For A Name

I costumi sono quelli, il fatto che ci siano altri eroi otre ai soliti della League, può voler dire tante cose, che sono lì per dare una mano, per esempio.

Boh, a me sembra che sia cosi, magari mi sbaglio.
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

Clod

Chi vivrà vedrà

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Man of Steel

Beh se fosse un elseworld sarebbe già diverso, proprio come Injustice, Taylor potrebbe osare di più.
Però ripeto, speravo fosse un progetto "serio" e in-continuity.

Ma come dicevo, can't have too many cooks... :P
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Man of Steel

DCEASED #1
written by TOM TAYLOR
art by TREVOR HAIRSINE, STEFANO GAUDIANO and JAMES HARREN
cover by GREG CAPULLO
variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
horror movie variant cover by YASMINE PUTRI
"I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was Death, and Hades was following close behind him."—Revelation 6:8
A mysterious techno-virus has been released on Earth, infecting 600 million people and turning them instantly into violent, monstrous engines of destruction.
The heroes of the DCU are caught completely unprepared for a pandemic of this magnitude and struggle to save their loved ones first...but what happens to the World's Greatest Heroes if the world ends?
New York Times best-selling writer Tom Taylor (INJUSTICE) returns with a terrifying new tale and is joined by artists Trevor Hairsine (LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT) and Stefano Gaudiano (The Walking Dead).
ON SALE 05.01.19
$3.99 US | 1 of 6 | 32 PAGES
FC | RATED T+
This issue will ship with three covers.
Please see the order form for details.
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Azrael

Man of Steel

Confermato che sarà un elseworld, btw.
Tra l'altro Taylor ha praticamente usato le mie parole, riguardo i "stakes" però...l'hype non è alto lo stesso. :nono:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

No Use For A Name

DCEASED #2

written by TOM TAYLOR
art by TREVOR HAIRSINE and STEFANO GAUDIANO
cover by LEINIL YU
variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
Millions are dying every minute. Heroes and villains alike are falling. Can the Justice League unite to find a way to stop the spread of death? Can they save humanity from extinction? Can they even save themselves? The key to survival may hinge on the last moments of one of the World's Finest Heroes...
ON SALE 06.05.19
$3.99 US | 2 of 6 | 32 PAGES
FC | RATED T+
This issue will ship with two covers.
Please see the order form for details.

Man of Steel

Spero sia bello splatter, altrimenti sarà solo un Blackest Night dei poveri.
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Azrael

HCPunk

Citazione di: Leonard13 il 19 Febbraio 2019, 14:55:27
Anche a me sembrava una cosa epica,ma evidentemente Taylor non vuole tentare neanche di inserirsi per fare "concorrenza" a Snyder,King e Bendis.

Ora che, da quanto ho capito, è stato confermato che si tratta di un Elseworld, può tranquillamente osare e creare qualcosa di potente, spero..  :sisi:
Perché io e gli zombie andiamo a braccetto  :hug:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."