Menu principale

[TV] Titans

Aperto da No Use For A Name, 21 Luglio 2017, 16:54:36

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Slask

Goldsman e Berlanti alla produzione??
Che combo letale, rischio porcata dietro l'angolo  :lolle:

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

No Use For A Name

Robin
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Starfire

Raven

Beast Boy

Hawk

Dove

Detective Amy Rohrbach
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

No Use For A Name

Può darsi, non essendo The CW, ma ripongo poca fiducia in questa serie, c'è pur sempre Berlanti.

Hermit

Questo è il banco di prova per Johns, visto che la serie dovrebbe essere scritta totalmente da lui. Il costume spacca, finalmente un costume decente in tv

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

Gianni_90

Rocker Jester

Non male davvero ma bisognerebbe vederlo a figura intera. Purtroppo per quel che mi riguarda Berlanti è sinonimo di porcheria quindi temo salterò a piè pari pure questa (giusto un paio di episodi per dargli il beneficio del dubbio).

Diavolo Oscuro

è collegato al DCEU, serie tv o roba a se?

Clod

Citazione di: Diavolo Oscuro il 05 Dicembre 2017, 23:12:05
è collegato al DCEU, serie tv o roba a se?
roba a sé

Inviato dal mio iPad con Tapatalk HD

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

No Use For A Name

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

No Use For A Name

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 15 Dicembre 2017, 19:09:45

Oh questi costumi sono fatti bene. :sisi:

Pu**ana Eva :w00t:, niente a che vedere con i cugini della CW.

No Use For A Name

Clod

Ottimo

Inviato dal mio iPad con Tapatalk HD

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.