News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

The New Mutants di Josh Boone (News)

Aperto da Azrael, 13 Maggio 2015, 21:32:41

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

The Buddha

"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Robin

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

No Use For A Name

New Mutants Director Confirms Filming Begins This Week

http://screenrant.com/new-mutants-movie-director-filming-start/
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

No Use For A Name

Man of Steel

NEW MUTANTS Director And Stars Announce The End Of Principal Photography
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men/new_mutants/new-mutants-director-and-stars-announce-the-end-of-principal-photography-a153879

Damn, hanno finite le riprese, son durate veramente poco...
Possibile che sia R-rated? You know, essendo Horror, tra l'altro gira voce che tutto è ambientato in un edificio, e magari per questo hanno fatto in fretta? :mmm:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

Domani avremo il primo teaser trailer, speriamo bene! :pray:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Man of Steel

Maaaamma mia, m'ispira un botto! :pazzia:
Sembra....diverso...Specialmente per un X-Film! :dok:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

No Use For A Name

Concordo, se non fosse per il titolo nel trailer, sembrerebbe solo un semplice horror, onestamente non mi ha detto niente, l'unica cosa buona al momento (nel trailer) sono i Pink Floyd.

mar-vell

Quoto tutto specialmente i Pink Floyd
Il Mio Nuovo Sito Fumetti Marvel

Arkin Torsen

La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)