Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

The Buddha

Hawley scrive gli X-Men per FX? Non me lo perdo! :wub:
"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta

Man of Steel

X-Men TV Show Legion Will Take Audience Inside Character's Fractured Mind

CitazioneNoah Hawley, the creator of FX's hit television anthology Frago, is wrapping his mind around one of the most unique and challenging mutants of the Marvel Universe. Hawley is writing and executive producing the pilot for FX's Legion. The series follows David Haller (Dan Stevens), the son of Professor X. David is a powerful mutant with multiple personalities, each of which controls a different aspect of his mutant gifts. Some would assume that trying to bring such a complex and difficult character to television instead of movie theaters would be an especially difficult task, but Hawley sees it as an opportunity.

"Film and TV have traded places where, you know, where you are now in a case-of-the-week movie world," Hawley tells Vanity Fair. "One week, the Avengers fight this guy; the next week, they fight that guy. You can't take the story too far in any one direction."

Hawley plans to avoid that overly-episodic structure by taking a form as function approach to the story, which sounds similar to how Si Spurrier handled the character in X-Men: Legacy.

"I always feel like the structure of a story should reflect the content of the story," he says. "If the story, as in this case, is about a guy who is either schizophrenic or he has these abilities, i.e., he doesn't know what's real and what's not real, then the audience should have the same experience." Hawley adds that he is looking to create a "more existential exploration" and "surreal or dreamlike quality where it's not just about running and kicking."

"There's, whatever, 9,000 superhero stories right now," Hawley says. "They've got all the running and kicking covered. I think my goal with this is to do something whimsical and imaginative and unexpected. Not just because I want to do something different, but because it feels like the right way to tell this story."

Legion is a co-production of Marvel Television and FX Productions. Filming on the pilot began in March. If picked up by FX, the first season of Legion will run for 10 episodes. The show takes place in a parallel universe to that of the core X-Men movie franchise, allowing Legion to reference the franchise as much or as little as it needs without having to worry about maintaining continuity.
http://comicbook.com/2016/05/27/x-men-tv-show-legion-will-take-audience-inside-characters-fractu/
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Man of Steel

X-Men TV Series Legion Ordered To Series At FX

CitazioneX-Men television series Legion has been ordered to series by FX. The series is being executive produced by Fargo's Noah Hawley, who wrote the pilot, which entered production earlier this year. The first season will run for eight episodes and will debut in early 2017.

Legion will follow David Haller (Downton Abbey's Dan Stevens), a mutant with a form schizophrenia where each one of his personalities controls a different mutant power. Haller has heard voices since he was a boy, but a strange encounter with a fellow mental patient leaves him wondering if the voices are real.

In the Marvel Comics Universe, Haller is the son of X-Men founder Professor X and holocaust survivor Gabrielle Haller. It's unclear if the TV show will connect David to Xavier.

Legion will also star Parkes and Recreation's Aubrey Plaza as David's friend Lenny. Fargo alum Jean Smart and Rachel Keller will respectively play therapist Melanie and a character rumored to be a mix of Rogue and Spyke.

"We've come to expect excellence from Noah Hawley and with Legion he has delivered another major creative achievement," said FX original programming president Nick Grad. "Just as he did in reimagining Fargo, he is bringing an entirely new aesthetic and sensibility to the enormously popular and richly represented X-Men world. The pilot episode is stunning, driven by incredible performances from Dan Stevens, Aubrey Plaza, Jean Smart, Rachel Keller and the rest of the cast. We join our producing partners at Marvel in congratulating the creative team for what they've accomplished and are as excited as the fans for the premiere of Legion's first season."

Legion is a join production of FX Productions and Marvel Television. Hawley is joined by Lauren Shuler Donner (X-Men: Days of Future Past, Wolverine), Bryan Singer (X-Men: Days of Future Past, Superman Returns), Simon Kinberg (X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Martian), Jon Cameron and Marvel Television head Jeph Loeb (Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil) and Jim Chory (Daredevil) as executive producers.
http://comicbook.com/2016/05/31/x-men-tv-series-legion-ordered-to-series-at-fx/

Solo 8 ep la prima Season! :cry:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Clod

probabilmente serve a tastare il terreno e capire se possa far presa o meno
d'altronde il brand sarà anche quello mutante, ma il personaggio non è conosciutissimo

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Man of Steel

http://youtu.be/4SZ3rMMYBLY

Sìììì CAZZO Sììììì!!!! Hype alle stelle!!! :dyo: :dyo:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

The Buddha

E i mutanti continuano a spaccare :w00t:
"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta

Azrael

Vediamo se guardando la serie il mio interesse sale.

Clod

Essendo lo sceneggiatore quello dei due Fargo, sono tranquillo

In più da Fargo abbiamo anche la bionda :ahsisi:

Inviato dal mio iPad con Tapatalk HD

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Azrael

Una mossa non da poco.

Man of Steel

Da come fanno intendere, è più una formalità, del tipo:
Q: Farà parte del FoX-Universe?
Singer: Sure, perchè no?
:lol:
Ma secondo me sarà abbastanza a sé stante :sisi:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Clod

Pressapoco sarà come i prodotti Netflix e i film MS: stesso universo, ma collegamenti talmente lassi da risultare indipendenti.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195I utilizzando Tapatalk

Man of Steel

Citazione di: Clod il 26 Agosto 2016, 12:19:06
Pressapoco sarà come i prodotti Netflix e i film MS: stesso universo, ma collegamenti talmente lassi da risultare indipendenti.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195I utilizzando Tapatalk

Precisamente, e la cosa non mi dispiace! :ahsisi:
Anzi, almeno DD ecc avevano qualche riferimento ai film dei Vendicatori, qua credo sarà uno 0 totale! :asd:
Spero solo che mi piacca tanto quanto Mr.Robot, se non di più! :D
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.