News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Batman V Superman (2016) di Z. Snyder (News) 7.0

Aperto da Azrael, 31 Luglio 2015, 00:40:21

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Clara Oswald

Mah, non è che i giochi siano sempre attinenti alla trama, eh, magari quella cosa c'è ma non è il big bad, comunque, mi andrebbe bene se fosse vero, basta che lo fanno BENE.

toky91

Dei giocattoli mi fido ben poco, attendo immagini ufficiali o la presenza di quell'armatura nel trailer finale (che spero esca a breve visto che Marvel ha anticipato Civil War)

Hermit

Un vecchio rumor diceva che Luthor l'avrebbe messa nel flim. Ma io non penso che sia il main villain, ma potrei anche sbagliarmi. In ogni caso io non ne sarei deluso, anzi

Man of Steel

Grant Morrison parla brevemente del DCEU e BvS in un intervista con Forbes:
Grant Morrison's Thoughts on Current Superman Stories
CitazioneWhat's your opinion of the new cinematic DCU? In particular, we see the approach with the previous film — and now more so with the new film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice — addressing the social issues surrounding the arrival of Superman, including reflecting real-life xenophobia and anti-immigrant sentiments in the U.S. these days. And then there's the idea of America as a beacon of hope that can use its power for good, but also this fear so many people have of the danger from potential abuse of that vast power.

Grant: I think you're finding the Superman that's developing now is interesting again, because he seems to be quite against society in a lot of ways.

For a long time, Superman was seen as quite boring because he was a "Boy Scout" and he stood for kind of American rightwing values rather than the leftwing values he'd been created with. And for a long time, he was seen as sort of a policeman figure, or a father figure, this patriarchal idea.

Now what we're seeing is a Superman who slightly embodies the alien a little bit more, who stands for counter-culture or what remains of the opposition — because there's not a lot of opposition in the world that we now live in, to the monoculture; now everyone's under surveillance, everything's under control, they know what we're doing and they're watching our emails. So strangely enough, Superman has oddly mutated again into this kind of progressive figure who's fighting our battles on behalf of us with his incredible strength.

I'm glad you mentioned how the character has evolved from originally much more leftwing progressive ideology to much more conservative, and then back again. Because the new film is representing that incarnation of Superman who is more against corruption in society, but they're juxtaposing him against a Frank Miller sort of Batman who represents the Batman reacting against Superman as a police-like government figure. It's interesting the film is using that version of Batman who is on the outside fighting against the system, and yet the Superman they're putting him up against is the one you're talking about who is rooted in the attitudes reflected in your stories for example.

Grant: Which is fascinating, I hadn't even thought of it in those terms before. Because Frank Miller positioned Superman very much as a Republican figure. He was working with Ronald Reagan, and he was absolutely in the pay of the American government in The Dark Knight Returns. But in this movie we're seeing a Superman who is not on anyone's "side," and it's Batman who seems to be the figure of "old money" and the idea of being the rich man with all of the weapons who stands for America itself, and suddenly Superman is the outlaw.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2015/10/31/grant-morrison-talks-supermans-politics-arkham-asylum-movie-and-more/

Molto interessante, dice che sotto un certo punto di vista il ruolo di Batman e Superman in TDKR sono invertiti in BvS, Supes è diventato un fuorilegge ed è chiamato a rispondere delle proprie azione (come Bruce in TDKR) Mentre Bats svolge inavvertitamente la funzione di Supes in TDKR, ovvero fermare questo outlaw :lol:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Azrael

Con la differenza che Bats non è il galoppino del presidente :dsi:
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Man of Steel

New Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Sneak During Gotham Fall Finale
http://comicbook.com/2015/11/27/new-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-sneak-during-gotham-fall-f/

UHHHHH AVREMO UNO SNEAK PEEK DI BvS DURANTE LA MID SEASON FINALE DI GOTHAM!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

Batman Forever

Citazione di: Man of Steel il 27 Novembre 2015, 20:57:09

Dio ben in quel costume è fenomenale che Batman :wub:
Citazione di: Man of Steel il 27 Novembre 2015, 21:13:42
New Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Sneak During Gotham Fall Finale
http://comicbook.com/2015/11/27/new-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-sneak-during-gotham-fall-f/

UHHHHH AVREMO UNO SNEAK PEEK DI BvS DURANTE LA MID SEASON FINALE DI GOTHAM!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
:w00t: :w00t: naturalmente nel video il cast di gotham tifa Batman :asd:

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Azrael

Batman Forever

Citazione di: Azrael il 27 Novembre 2015, 21:16:35
Mi raccomando, stiamo calmi :asd:
mancano 4 mesi e tu dici di stare calmi... e chi c'è la fa più :w00t: :w00t:

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Azrael

Citazione di: the dark knight returns il 27 Novembre 2015, 21:17:42
Citazione di: Azrael il 27 Novembre 2015, 21:16:35
Mi raccomando, stiamo calmi :asd:
mancano 4 mesi e tu dici di stare calmi... e chi c'è la fa più :w00t: :w00t:

Dico dico :ahsisi:
Fuori potete fare quello che vi pare :lolle: :lolle: :lolle:

Batman Forever

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

toky91

Wowowowowo......lunedì un mini teaser con Gotham? E se invece mostrano il trailer finale? Non manca molto a dicembre

Man of Steel

Un veeeeecchio rumor diceva 2 teaser, uno Batman-centrico e uno Superman-centrico, con gli ep di Gotham e Supergirl (entrambi vanno in onda il lunedì) per poi avere un final trailer....Dio Mio se sarà così #muoio! :lolle: :lolle:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.