News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Batman V Superman (2016) di Z. Snyder (News) 7.0

Aperto da Azrael, 31 Luglio 2015, 00:40:21

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Batman Forever

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE, LA FOTO NELLA BATCAVERNA IN HI-RES!
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

batman v superman

no ma ragazzi il particolare dello scan per l'impronta della mano... ma ne vogliamo parlare?  :clap:

sono questi dettagli curatissimi che mi fanno impazzire di zack snyder! ti fanno capire quanto ami quello che fa!

Simon Baz

Citazione di: batman v superman il 04 Agosto 2015, 21:27:16
no ma ragazzi il particolare dello scan per l'impronta della mano... ma ne vogliamo parlare?  :clap:

sono questi dettagli curatissimi che mi fanno impazzire di zack snyder! ti fanno capire quanto ami quello che fa!
Veramente quella manina messa là stona da morì, ho capito solo adesso che era lo scanner per aprire la teca, prima pensavo che il Pirla che aveva fatto la scan avesse dimenticato di togliere il cursore dallo schermo [emoji38]le:

kikko_g89 -----> Simon Baz

toky91

L'avevo notata già sulle fotodi bassa qualità, ci sta bene comunque :sisi:

Serjo

Simon Baz

kikko_g89 -----> Simon Baz

Paulf0

A me non piace per nulla :lol:
Anche secondo me stona troppo.
Tutti nascondono quello che sono veramente. A volte seppellisci una parte di te tanto in profondità da dimenticarti che esista e a volte vorresti solo dimenticarti chi sei.

GATORADE ME, BIT*H!

Professor Zoom

toky91

Leggendo Superman Pace In Terra ho trovato riferimenti su alcune scene del film viste anche nel trailer, solo a me sembra che Snyder si sia ispirato al fumetto di Ross per le scene dove Superman salva la gente sui tetti delle case dallo tsunami, l'incendio e anche la scena iniziale dove va a parlare al governo? (anche se nel film il motivo è diverso) guardate qui

Man of Steel

Direi che hai ragioni :up: D'altronde non è la prima volta che si ispira alle tavole di Ross! :lol:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

toky91

Mi fa davvero piacere che Snyder abbia pensato in grande stavolta  :sisi:

Batman Forever

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE, NUOVO ARTWORK!
Su una cover di un giornale argentino, è apparso un nuovo artwork di Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

fonte:everyeye

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Batman Forever

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE, NUOVA OCCHIATA A BRUCE WAYNE.
E' apparsa online una nuova foto direttamente da Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, in cui possiamo dare una nuova occhiata a Bruce Wayne.

fonte:everyeye

"TO ME MY X-MEN..."

Man of Steel

Henry Cavill in "Men's Health" and "Men's Fitness" Magazines

CitazioneIn the "Men's Health" magazine he talks about his new movie "The Man from UNCLE", getting physically ready for Superman, and what it takes to be mentally prepared for the role.

Pre-Man of Steel, Cavill was gaining a rep as the unluckiest man in Hollywood. Bond aside, he also lost out to Robert Pattinson for Twilight (arguably that was good luck) and was initially cast for the reboot that became the disappointing Superman Returns, only to be booted out (again, arguably fortunately) along with a JJ Abrams script when director McG was replaced by Bryan Singer. Now Cavill seems to have the opposite problem.

"Let's say the DC Universe keeps growing they haven't announced any more standalone Superman movies, but they may well do. That takes a full year out. If The Man from UNCLE becomes a franchise, there's that... I'm not too sure when I could fit [Bond] in." With two Justice League movies - DC's equivalent of Marvel's Avengers - slated to follow next year's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2017 and 2019, you can almost believe he's too busy for Bond. (Although, for the record, MH is nevertheless laying down Le Chiffre-level stakes on Cavill taking up the Martini-quaffing mantle when Craig eventually hangs up his tux.)

In the meantime, being Superman remains a full-time job - even when he's busy fighting the Cold War. While The Man from UNCLE provided a welcome break from skin-tight spandex and shirtless scenes - Cavill slimmed down significantly for the role - it was by no means a rest period. "We knew Batman v Superman was happening immediately afterwards, so we were prepping for that at the same time, doing enough heavy stuff so that I'd be ready to make the switch without putting on muscle," he says. "Plus I had to stay at a certain weight and make sure I didn't blow up and get fat, which can easily happen when you're under stress and you want a drink at the weekend."
TANTA FORTUNA quindi! :lolle:

Questa parte mi ha colpito molto invece:
CitazioneHenry also talks about his commitment to the role of Superman...

There's never any pure downtime from [his] physical regimen. Even during The Man from UNCLE - where "you can get away with a lot under a nice suit" - Cavill was already prepping for Batman v Superman. But he thinks he's now mastered the pendulum of mass gain, fat burn, and recovery. Give him a target date and a reasonable amount of time and he'll get himself where he has to be. "When I need to do it, I'll do it," he says. "But otherwise I'm going to enjoy my life."

Whether he'll be allowed to is another matter. The two Justice League movies will extend his Superman commitment to six year - and if the franchise takes off as The Avengers did, maybe longer. His dedication to these characters would warm the heart of any comics geek. "They're the mythological heroes of our day," Cavill says, "and I want to help tell their stories for as long as I can." He seems almost territorial over the Man of Steel and his story. "But I have no power over the script," he admits, "and Chris Terrio [scriptwriter for the series] is a very good writer. There's so much that can be done with Superman. The Batman story is easy. He's dark and brooding and dangerous. Superman, I believe, can be a better story, but it requires 10 times the effort to get it right. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed that the big cheeses at the top care as much about the character as I do."
Quest'uomo ha capito Supes al 100% :ahsisi: :clap:
e ci sono fan che leggono comic che non hanno ancora colto questo aspetto :nono:
We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.