News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

[TV] Y THE LAST MAN

Aperto da Joshuagraem, 14 Ottobre 2015, 19:53:09

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Joshuagraem

VAUGHAN & GUERRA'S "Y: THE LAST MAN" IN DEVELOPMENT AS TV SERIES AT FX

Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra's Vertigo series "Y: The Last Man" has landed a television series on FX following plans for a film adaptation, which recently fell through at New Line. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Vaughan and Color Force's Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson will develop the comic as an ongoing television series.

Running for sixty issues, Vaughan and Guerra's original comic series follows Yorick Brown, the last surviving human with a Y chromosome, and his (also male) Capuchin monkey Ampersand. Throughout the series, Brown navigates the world after a mysterious disease has wiped out all the other men on the planet.

The project is currently seeking a writer and a director. It will be produced by FX and FX Productions.

New Line originally acquired rights for a film adaptation in 2007 with David Goyer, Carl Ellsworth and director D.J. Caruso attached. Caruso ultimately departed the film after New Line wanted to take the film in a different direction, bumping it from a three-film franchise to a two-hour stand-alone feature. Matthew Federman, Stephen Scaia, J.C. Spink, Chris Bender, Mason Novick and Jake Weiner were also attached at one point, but the project similarly fell through.The plans were eventually scrapped, and the rights for the property have since reverted back to Vaughan.

"We wanted to tell a complete story ... but not the whole story," Vaughan said in September 2014 when the rights to the franchise reverted back to him, noting that he had hoped that "in success, we could get tell the rest of our serialized adventure." It seems this hope has since panned out.

Fuller

Questa si adatta perfettamente ad una serie tv... anche perchè BKV scrive delle serie tv a fumetti praticamente.
La guarderò senz'altro, anche se sta cosa che ormai tutto ciò riguardante i comics viene trasposto sul grande o piccolo schermo, mi ha un po' stancato.
Questione di gelosia proprio. Non mi piace che cose che io leggo e altri ignorano completamente per snobbismo o altro, diventino di "pubblico dominio" cosi facilmente -_-

The Buddha

Che sia la volta buona? Speriamo! :rolleyes:
"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta

Hermit

Joshuagraem

in arrivo il 22 settembre su Disney +

trailer
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Robin

Arkin Torsen

Ho visto le prime due puntate. Se faccio il confronto con il fumetto, dico che non ci siamo. Se prendo la serie a sé, allora non è male, per ora.
La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

pumui75

Ma quando mai una serie tratta da un fumetto ha seguito la trama (vedi TWD Ed EROI DC per esempio )?

Spero solo che il serial non perda il carattere assurdo comico della serie scritta !
saluti dal colle ASTAGNO DI ANCONA

Arkin Torsen

Ma a me non interessa che segua la trama...

Loki

Il fumetto per me è sacro, non mi stai invogliando ad iniziare la serie :asd:

mar-vell

Mai letto il fumetto, ho visto tre puntate e non è male.
Il Mio Nuovo Sito Fumetti Marvel

pumui75

Quindi nessuno di voi è adatto per fare un confronto peccato !

Le attrici  son brave almeno ?

Guardiano della Notte

ALL OF EXISTENCE SHALL BE MINE!

pumui75

Nel fumetto rammento donne scienziato ma pure soldatesse, killer..
MI aspetto attrici brave da quel punto di vista!

Arkin Torsen

Citazione di: pumui75 il 24 Settembre 2021, 12:15:24
Quindi nessuno di voi è adatto per fare un confronto peccato !

Le attrici  son brave almeno ?

Ho scritto giusto ieri che per ora col fumetto c'entra poco, per stile e mood. Mi hai pure risposto... Che altro c'è da dire? :lolle: