News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

FlashPoint (USA) di Johns & Kubert

Aperto da Occhi nella Notte, 17 Aprile 2010, 14:59:34

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Azrael

FLASHPOINT Presentation: Tony Bedard on EMPEROR AQUAMAN

After his appearance in Brightest Day, Aquaman has emerged as a fan-favorite character, and readers are anxiously awaiting his new series next fall by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis.

But before that comic begins, DC's summer event Flashpoint will spotlight an even more bad-ass Aquaman in the three-issue mini-series Flashpoint: Emperor Aquaman, which starts in June.

Il resto dell'articolo ----> Qua
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Azrael

Mera was unarguably one of the breakout stars of last year's BLACKEST NIGHT event and her evolving story was central to BRIGHTEST DAY. Today, she's a fan-favorite character. So what's FLASHPOINT got in store for her?

Here's what Tony Bedard had to say:

"Mera's at the heart of the issue's big mystery, namely, 'Why did Aquaman drown Western Europe?' Answering that question will reveal Aquaman's origins, the change in his childhood that led him to become such a heartless despot, and the tragedy that spurs him to sink a whole continent."

Azrael

FLASPOINT Presentation: Sterling Gates & the KID FLASH Fix?

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

As next month's DC summer event Flashpoint begins, Barry Allen isn't the only one who knows there's something wrong. His grandson Bart Allen knows too.

And in Flashpoint: Kid Flash Lost, Bart has to race against time to fix things.

Beginning in May, DC will launch a Flashpoint mini-series by Geoff Johns and Andy Kubert, plus a slew of various tie-ins dealing with characters in the Flashpoint universe.

In the Flashpoint world, DC's superheroes are very different versions of themselves, because someone altered their past. And apparently, none of them realize things have changed.

But in Flashpoint: Kid Flash Lost, Bart Allen does remember the regular DCU, and he searches desperately for what happened to speedsters like Wally West, Max Mercury and Jay Garrick as he races against time to save himself and the universe.

Il resto dell'articolo ----> Qua

Azrael

If ever there was a character destined to achieve cult status, it's the Canterbury Cricket. Rags Morales, the fan-favorite artist behind FIRST WAVE and the legendary IDENTITY CRISIS, gives a visual guide to one of the strangest characters in mainstream comics.

Below, take a first sneak peek at Rags' exciting interior art for FLASHPOINT: CANTERBURY CRICKET #1 before you see the final version when the issue hits stores next month:

Awesome, right? Series writer Mike Carlin thought so too:

"Rags Morales and Rick Bryant have outdone themselves on CANTERBURY CRICKET #1– not only introducing the cursed (or blessed?) title character-but showing the FLASHPOINT universe's own Ambush Bugs in action for the first (last?) time! They're all here: Firefly! Queen Bee! Blue Beetle! And the mysterious Cockroach! With the Cricket by their side they intend to infiltrate this Invisible Planes' hangar stronghold– before the Amazonian invaders can enact their failsafe plan to keep the United Kingdom out of Atlantean hands– or die trying!"

hey

Ti amo Ed,ti amo davvero.

Chi devo uccidere per avere Azzarello e Risso fissi su Batman?

The Joker

Ma che cazzo è 'sto Canterbury Cricket? :hmm:
VENDO, SVUOTO LA LIBRERIA! FILM, SERIE TV, FUMETTI IN ITALIANO E IN INGLESE! DI TUTTO PER TUTTI... SCONTI E PREZZI TRATTABILI SU ORDINI CONSISTENTI!
http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(gemisped)-compro-vendo-scambio-piu-compro-che-altro/

hey

They weren't even looking for me to do Batman at the time. I forget what character Eddie wanted me to do. And I just said, "Who's doing Batman?" They didn't have anyone, and I said, "Well, let me do Batman!"

Brian :wub:

Ma se prendo solo la mini si Azz e Risso...non ci capirei un cazzo giusto? :cry:

Green Hankey

Ma chissene di Bart Allen, Gates, Naziaquaman, Bedard, Risso e Azzarello, quando sta per debuttare Canterbury Cricket  :lolle:

Voglio una ongoing su questo personaggio, perchè è già il mio idolo  :lolle:

Potrebbe perfino scapparci avatar e firma nuova  :shifty:
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Murnau

Citazione di: Angel Lupo il 06 Maggio 2011, 22:47:52

Ma se prendo solo la mini si Azz e Risso...non ci capirei un cazzo giusto? :cry:
Forse la mini portante di Johns & Kubert dovresti comunque leggerla. Per adesso però è presto per saperlo con certezza, aspetta almeno che sia uscito il primo numero.
Vendo vari Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Frank Miller

Tu non sai che cosa voglia dire sentirli tutti addosso, gli anni, e non capirli più.
                                                                                                                                   La notte, 1961

Non c'è storia più grande della nostra, quella mia e tua. Quella dell'Uomo e della Donna.
                                                                                                                                    Il cielo sopra Berlino, 1987

hey

Citazione di: Hush/Tommy Elliot il 07 Maggio 2011, 01:40:26
Citazione di: Angel Lupo il 06 Maggio 2011, 22:47:52

Forse la mini portante di Johns & Kubert dovresti comunque leggerla. Per adesso però è presto per saperlo con certezza, aspetta almeno che sia uscito il primo numero.
Dai speriamo bene.

Fotte ne sega di Flashpoint,voglio solo ritrovare la magia che ho assaporato in Broken City :wub:

The Dark Knight

Pensavo anch'io di prendere solo la mini di Azzarello e Risso, ma spetterò di vedere cosa succederà con i primi numeri. :sisi: :batman:
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win." Batman - Bruce Wayne

Green Arrow

Citazione di: The Joker il 06 Maggio 2011, 22:44:11
Ma che cazzo è 'sto Canterbury Cricket? :hmm:

sembrerebbe Ambush Bug alla fine.
Solo che non capisco perchè non l'hanno fatto scrivere a Giffen allora.

Ikki di Phoenix

CitazioneFotte ne sega di Flashpoint,voglio solo ritrovare la magia che ho assaporato in Broken City

I soldi sono i tuoi, per carità, però solitamente una miniserie portante è considerata propedeutica alle mini tie-in... Semmai, appunto, puoi scegliere quali tie-in prendere e quali no, ma la mini portante è necessaria per la comprensione delle side stories collegate. Anche perché il rapporto Barry-Bruce verrà portato avanti anche in Flashpoint, l'ha ammesso Johns.

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."

KAL

alla fine io mi sono abbonato a flashpoint(naturalmente) e ho preso un po' di mini:
FLASHPOINT ABIN SUR THE GREEN LANTERN
FLASHPOINT THE WORLD OF FLASHPOINT
FLASHPOINT EMPEROR AQUAMAN FLASHPOINT WONDER WOMAN AND THE FURIES
FLASHPOINT PROJECT SUPERMAN
FLASHPOINT THE REVERSE FLASH

"I have taken way their confusion and replaced it with obediance. I have taken away their fear of themselves and given them a fear of Darkseid. I have liberated them from the chaos of indecision. I have given them one straight path! One purpose! One goal: TO DIE FOR DARKSEID!"

castorino7

Appena leggi qualcosa facci sapere il tuo parere

O muori da eroe o vivi tanto a lungo da diventare il cattivo.