Menu principale

FlashPoint (USA) di Johns & Kubert

Aperto da Occhi nella Notte, 17 Aprile 2010, 14:59:34

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Selina Kyle

Chi è che critica Bendis? Come si permettono? :dno:

Una mela al giorno...

Ikki di Phoenix

Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."

Azrael

Citazione di: Selina Kyle il 28 Aprile 2011, 13:31:12
Chi è che critica Bendis? Come si permetettono? :dno:

:shifty:

Chi sarà mai  :tsk:
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Clod

Citazione di: Selina Kyle il 28 Aprile 2011, 13:31:12
Chi è che critica Bendis? Come si permetettono? :dno:
purtroppo c'è di questa gente :asd: :asd:

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

KAL

ho letto Flash 8.
le origini di zoom.

FAN-TAS-TI-CO.

"I have taken way their confusion and replaced it with obediance. I have taken away their fear of themselves and given them a fear of Darkseid. I have liberated them from the chaos of indecision. I have given them one straight path! One purpose! One goal: TO DIE FOR DARKSEID!"

Azrael

1. It all begins with the script.

Following Geoff Johns' lead from the main FLASHPOINT book, Tony Bedard script's a dire scene for FLASHPOINT: EMPEROR AQUAMAN.

Just one of the of the 20 books fleshing out the world of FLASHPOINT, but this one is giving the history that led to King Arthur's fateful decision to sink a continent.

PAGE ONE

Splash: Rome, shortly after Western Europe was plunged beneath the waves. In Vatican City, thousands of corpses float upward from St. Peter's Square like eerie souls slowly ascending. AQUAMAN swims through them, trident in hand, stone-faced amid the death and destruction. This is about a day after a gigantic earthquake lowered Western Europe below sea level, so everything is under water and the buildings and pavement are cracked and wrecked.

BANNER: THE SUNKEN CITY OF ROME

11 Months Ago

CAPTION: [I'll come up with some storybook-style captions like they came from the royal histories of Atlantis, narrating the scene]

TITLE: EMPEROR AQUAMAN

Part 1: Prince of Peace

2. And this is what penciller Adrian Syaf does creating a beautiful but disturbing image:

3. Adding depth to this is Vicente Cifuentes with his water proof inks:

4. Finally, Kyle Ritter finishes it with lavish color for a very grim opening to FLASHPOINT: EMPEROR AQUAMAN #1.

FLASHPOINT FACT: "He will drown the world–then rule it!"

It begins this May!!!

Ikki di Phoenix

Citazioneho letto Flash 8.
le origini di zoom.

FAN-TAS-TI-CO.

:asd:

ne ero certo...

solo che non hai avuto l'idea che Johns andasse un pochino ad intaccare l'idea del viaggio nel tempo canonico, quello che abbiamo visto in Ritorno al Futuro e Booster Gold per intenderci?

Io l'ho interpretato con il fatto che Zoom rappresenta un'anomalia nei viaggi del tempo, sfida le sue leggi e può modificare il passato, facendo saltare qualsiasi altra "regola" scritta in precedenza.

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."

Green Arrow

Citazione di: .:Azrael:. il 29 Aprile 2011, 15:02:26

Following Geoff Johns' lead from the main FLASHPOINT book, Tony Bedard script's a dire scene for FLASHPOINT: EMPEROR AQUAMAN.

Just one of the of the 20 books fleshing out the world of FLASHPOINT, but this one is giving the history that led to King Arthur's fateful decision to sink a continent.

PAGE ONE

Splash: Rome, shortly after Western Europe was plunged beneath the waves. In Vatican City, thousands of corpses float upward from St. Peter's Square like eerie souls slowly ascending. AQUAMAN swims through them, trident in hand, stone-faced amid the death and destruction. This is about a day after a gigantic earthquake lowered Western Europe below sea level, so everything is under water and the buildings and pavement are cracked and wrecked.

11 Months Ago

CAPTION: [I'll come up with some storybook-style captions like they came from the royal histories of Atlantis, narrating the scene]

2. And this is what penciller Adrian Syaf does creating a beautiful but disturbing image:

4. Finally, Kyle Ritter finishes it with lavish color for a very grim opening to FLASHPOINT: EMPEROR AQUAMAN #1.

It begins this May!!!

:lol:

Lois Lane

Citazione di: .:Azrael:. il 29 Aprile 2011, 15:02:26

PAGE ONE

11 Months Ago

It begins this May!!!
bello :sisi:

Green Hankey

I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Green Arrow

KAL

Citazione di: Barry Allen il 29 Aprile 2011, 15:10:08
Citazioneho letto Flash 8.
le origini di zoom.

FAN-TAS-TI-CO.

:asd:

ne ero certo...

solo che non hai avuto l'idea che Johns andasse un pochino ad intaccare l'idea del viaggio nel tempo canonico, quello che abbiamo visto in Ritorno al Futuro e Booster Gold per intenderci?

Io l'ho interpretato con il fatto che Zoom rappresenta un'anomalia nei viaggi del tempo, sfida le sue leggi e può modificare il passato, facendo saltare qualsiasi altra "regola" scritta in precedenza.

in affetti modificare il corso del tempo ad oggi era impossibile, dato che creava dei periodi alternativi....pero' l'idea che zoom lo faccia è stimolante, diventa la nemesi per eccellenza.Adoro questo tipo di cose.

"I have taken way their confusion and replaced it with obediance. I have taken away their fear of themselves and given them a fear of Darkseid. I have liberated them from the chaos of indecision. I have given them one straight path! One purpose! One goal: TO DIE FOR DARKSEID!"

Green Arrow

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=32105

Abnett & Lanning parlano delle mini di Wonder Woman e di Lois Lane

Azrael

Captain America