News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

FlashPoint (USA) di Johns & Kubert

Aperto da Occhi nella Notte, 17 Aprile 2010, 14:59:34

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Azrael

Rieccoci :

What is the FLASHPOINT? Is there a moment where everything in the DC Universe as we know changes?

When you open up the first issue, you'll enter an entirely new world that will be both familiar and new. Flash will learn what the universe would be like if the world's greatest super-heroes never became the world's greatest super-heroes. When, how and why everything changes and what that means to the future of the DC Universe will be answered in the series. Oh, and Andy Kubert has done an absolutely unbelievable job on the book. Wait until you see what's happened to Aquaman, Superman and Wonder Woman.

We've seen the blackboard in the pages of TIME MASTERS 6. Ok, we'll bite. Who or what is S!H!A!Z!A!M!?

You'll find out what S!H!A!Z!A!M! is in the very first issue of Flashpoint. What we didn't want to do with this series was the expected. You won't just see the DC Universe shaken up, you'll see characters you've never met who've come into existence because of the historical damage done to the past. From Element Woman to Blackout to the Outsider to the Resistance. In a strange way, these new characters include S!H!A!Z!A!M! It may be the most radical change when it comes to the core DC Universe, but not quite...

Fans want clues about FLASHPOINT. What storylines might they want to revisit for an informed idea as to where we are headed?

Honestly, none. The Flash series and The Flash: Rebirth give you the foundation for Barry today, but even then Flashpoint #1 will tell you everything you need to know. You'll meet the world and characters as you enter the story. But if you want to get really into it and meet some characters that are going to be making appearances you could pull out that copy of Batman: Year One, remind yourself who Steve Trevor is, check out Peter Milligan's amazing run on Shade the Changing Man, prepare for Green Lantern Abin Sur's return and make sure to pick up Dan Jurgens triumphant return to Booster Gold in May! Booster Gold is the only monthly book that ties into Flashpoint for obvious reasons and it's great to see Dan back on it!
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Green Lantern

quindi praticamente dicono che di realmente importante oltre a flashpoint (e credo flash) ci sarà booster gold, giusto?

Ikki di Phoenix

mi sembra di aver capito così... ma io non me lo comprerò ugualmente :lolle:

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."

Green Hankey

Citazione di: Hal Jordan il 18 Febbraio 2011, 16:49:22
quindi praticamente dicono che di realmente importante oltre a flashpoint (e credo flash) ci sarà booster gold, giusto?

beno lo seguo già, ancora di più adesso visto che ritornerà il grandissimo Jurgens
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Bruce Wayne

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2011/02/18/flashpoint-friday-a-call-for-questions/

Sulla pagina Fb di The Flash si possono fare domande (in inglese) riguardo a Flashpoint..

Green Arrow

Citazione di: Hal Jordan il 18 Febbraio 2011, 16:49:22

ma non credo.... per me intendono solo che quella sarà l'unica testata regolare a essere coinvolta, mentre per gli altri personaggi faranno delle miniserie.

Carol Danvers

Citazione di: Barry Allen il 18 Febbraio 2011, 19:01:08
mi sembra di aver capito così... ma io non me lo comprerò ugualmente :lolle:

E sbagli.... capisco Giffen, ma il Booster Gold di Johns e poi Jurgens è una delle migliori serie che ci siano...

*Membro del comitato "PIPISTRELLO ROSA", ente atto alla promozione, diffusione e salvaguardia delle bat-fanciulle.

Un comprimario è per sempre*

Carol Ferris o Barbara Gordon

Guardiano della Notte

ALL OF EXISTENCE SHALL BE MINE!

Selina Kyle

Dalla descrizione è un'elseworld di MCGreal/Breyfogle del 2000. Non l'ho mai letto, non so quale collegamento ci possa essere con Johns. ;)
Anche in questo caso però si tratta di "giochi" con la linea del tempo, con Flash impegnato a modificare eventi di rilievo della storia americana.

CitazioneFlashpoint is an Elseworlds tale dealing with the Flash and other Silver Age characters set in a timeline diverging in the 1960's.  The Flash, Barry Allen, played a part at key turning points in the Cold War including stopping the Vietnam War before it started and turning the Bay of Pigs operation into a success.  Flash was crippled saving JFK's life in Dallas.   Since being crippled, Barry Allen has gone public and is a world renowned celebrity.  His mind still worked at super speed and so, in some cases working in concert with Vandal Savage, Allen brought many scientific advances to the American people, including overseeing the colonization of Mars, inventing subspace teleportation and prolonging JFK's life so that he is still President of the United States in 1999.

Il Flashpoint che vedremo noi in primis influenzerà la storie degli eroi e della DC. ;)

Una mela al giorno...

Occhi nella Notte

Solo quando l'ultimo campo sara' sporcato,
l'ultimo fiume inquinato, l'ultimo animale avvelenato e l'ultimo albero abbattuto
che gli uomini capiranno che non possono mangiare i soldi.

I Miei Articoli  http://www.dcleaguers.it/author/occhi-nella-notte<br />
Collezione Tavole Originali  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=46736<br />
COMPRO http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/%28vendo%29-parte-della-mia-collezione/msg1438045/#msg1438045

Guardiano della Notte

Si avevo capito tutte e due le cose, volevo sapere se qualcuno lo conosce o lo ha letto  :P
ALL OF EXISTENCE SHALL BE MINE!

The Joker

Le trame degli elseworld mi fanno sempre divertire, ne vorrei leggere qualcuno... Questa poi :lolle:
VENDO, SVUOTO LA LIBRERIA! FILM, SERIE TV, FUMETTI IN ITALIANO E IN INGLESE! DI TUTTO PER TUTTI... SCONTI E PREZZI TRATTABILI SU ORDINI CONSISTENTI!
http://www.dcleaguers.it/forum/mercatino/(gemisped)-compro-vendo-scambio-piu-compro-che-altro/

Ikki di Phoenix

è una vecchia storia di Flash omonima rispetto al megaevento che sta orchestrando Johns, ma di fatto non c'entrano niente fra loro e non c'è la minima correlazione.

"Il fuoco... Un ardore fiammeggiante quale non avevo mai sentito prima di allora, un odio spropositato e dirompente mi sovrastava. Nel mio animo sembrava fluire un magma  incandescente, come se il mio cuore avesse preso a eruttare lava come un vulcano improvvisamente ridestatosi dopo anni di silenzio. Quella folgore, quella brace che sembrava sopita dentro di me aveva ripreso a bruciare, inarrestabile. Sentiii tutta la forza delle stelle esplodermi in petto.  Una smania irrefrenabile di uccidere mi assaliva. Dovevo saziarla."

Azrael

FLASHPOINT is an epic storyline and a huge undertaking. How did you become involved in the project? How long has it been in the works?

As I was wrapping up the Batman "Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader" 2-parter that I did with Neil, I had asked Dan Didio if he had anything in mind for my next project. I had told him that I really wanted to do a Flash project someday. Flashpoint was in its infancy (there wasn't even a title at that point), and there were really no details at all, except that Dan did say (with this gigantic smile on his face) that he had a huge Flash project on the horizon and I could do it if I were interested. At that time, I didn't know the storyline or even who was writing it, but I said yes right away. I really trust Dan's instincts.

It's funny...Geoff and I have always said that we wanted to work on a project together at some point before this ever happened. I had no idea he was involved with it, and I think when Dan offered it to me, Geoff didn't know I was going to be involved with it either. I flipped when I heard he was the writer!

We started working on character designs late last spring and it took a good few months to get those going. There were a lot of characters to redesign and we had to coordinate them with DC Direct and all the people involved with that. Sounds simple with re-designing, but it's not. There's a lot of thought, sketches, ideas and themes tossed back in forth with everyone involved. You don't just push a button and out comes a redesign.

What is it like working with Geoff Johns?

He's an awesome collaborator. We bounce thoughts back and forth not only when the scripts come through but also with the art. I send Geoff every pencil page I draw looking for feed back from not only him, but Eddie Berganza, Adam Schlagman and Rex Ogle. It`s the way I love to work. Everyone is in communication and involved.

I also gotta say that Geoff's scripts are intensely thought out but are open just enough so that I don't feel cramped. They're a pleasure to work from and things just flow. I've mentioned to him that his pacing is incredible. He's got a great handle on that. I don't think this will be our first and last project together.

Who is your favorite character to draw?

I can't pick one! The toughest re-design was Cyborg, and what we had finally came up with I was very happy with, especially when I saw the sculpt for the toy. He's a lot of fun to draw! Batman, as always, is a blast but I'm handling him a bit different than I did when I drew him when I worked with Grant. Of course, The Flash is iconic and a blast too!

One of the fun parts about re-design is that you get to make the character the way you want while keeping them in the parameters for the story. I love drawing knights, armor, and helmets. That was a perfect fit for me and Flashpoint Wonder Woman.

And wait till you see Superman...

What's the biggest challenge on working on a big project like Flashpoint?

The scope and magnitude of this project is pretty intimidating! I've done a few huge projects in my career, but this one is like drawing and creating a blockbuster movie epic. It' really expands your horizons and thought process as to how far you can run with something if that makes any sense.

How hard has it been not talking about the series for the past year?

As a lot of people know, I teach and work at my father's art school where I have an office and studio. Everytime I go into class or walk down the halls, I get peppered with questions from students about Flashpoint! I just look at them and laugh and either say I can't answer or just make something up to get a reaction. Then say I was only kidding! It's been a lot of fun! Usually I tell them to go read the Sources' Flashpoint Fridays cause they're not going to get anything out of me!
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Bruce Wayne

Da The Source:

"Make sure you stay near a computer today throughout the day because The Source will be announcing the creative teams and debuting the first covers to eight, yes, eight of the FLASHPOINT miniseries."