News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

Gambit (7/10/2016) News

Aperto da Azrael, 06 Gennaio 2015, 11:18:15

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

No Use For A Name

Nuova data: 14 Febbraio 2019.
"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons"

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

No Use For A Name

"I am Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men,
Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms,

ConanilBarbaro

Il regista sarà annunciato a breve, altrimenti non dichiaravano l'inizio delle riprese a giugno.

ConanilBarbaro

No Use For A Name

Da un'intervista di Newsarama al produttore Simon Kimber:

Citazione"You know, when I say 'romantic comedy,' I use that term loosely, in the same term that I use the term western for Logan loosely," he elaborated. "It's not like they're gunslingers at high noon in Logan. It's just a vibe. And I would say the vibe of Gambit has a romantic or sex comedy vibe to it. While it is also still very much a superhero movie with villains and heroes, as all these movies are."

ohau

Non mi sorprenderei se alla fine sto benedetto film diventi una serie tv

No Use For A Name

No Use For A Name

Nuova data d'uscita: 13 Marzo 2020.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

No Use For A Name

Sorry, Gambit Fans - Fox's Final X-Men Films Cut from Disney's Schedule

https://www.cbr.com/fox-final-x-men-films-cut-disney-schedule/

:asd:

HCPunk

Ah beh.. scontata la cosa..  :ahsisi:
Sostieni DC LEAGUERS

"Non so da dove esce l'idea che gli angeli siano beati...a me fanno cacare sotto."

Arkin Torsen

Amando il personaggio, mi dispiace. Comunque me l'aspettavo, perché 'sto film era diventato una barzelletta.
La miglior vendetta è vivere bene, e stronzate del genere (John Constantine)

No Use For A Name

Il personaggio piace anche a me, ma sono contento che sia (forse) naufragato il progetto, Tatum è tra i peggiori per me, soprattutto per interpretare Gambit.