News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

[TV] Legion

Aperto da Man of Steel, 04 Febbraio 2016, 21:06:09

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Clod

eh, brutta cosa l'inerzia :asd:

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Hermit

Vista la 1x03
Altra ottima puntata, si conferma come una delle serie supereroistiche più forti! Sono un po' indietro, non vedo l'ora di vedere anche la 4

Hermit

Vista la 1x04
Se vabbe, al giro di boa siamo ad un livello altissimo!

Man of Steel

We're all searching for enlightenment.
But what is light?
Different for everyone. But everyone looking.

See what we want to see.
No matter how small...or big we are.

Azrael

INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Man of Steel

Visto "Chapter 5"
Qualcuno mi aiuti! :dowson:
Non ci capisco più un cazzo! :cry:
In questa puntata hanno....erm...bhe hanno sicuramente introdotto elementi che serviranno per sconfiggere quel mostro o almeno così credo...
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

Per quanto riguarda il finale...ehehe lo sapevo! Però non voglio crederci, probabilmente è un doppio twist! :dsi:
http://youtu.be/jrXqYpmCAqc
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

The Buddha

"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta

Clod

dopo aver sentito la teoria

probabilmente,

We are called Cybermen. We were exactly like you once, but our cybernetic scientists realised that our race was getting weak. Our lifespan was getting shorter, so our scientists and doctors devised spare parts for our bodies until we could be almost completely replaced. Our brains are just like yours, except that certain weaknesses have been removed. Weaknesses like... emotions, pain. You will become like us. You will be upgraded.

Azrael

Vista la 1x05

Ovviamente non ci ho capito niente :asd:
La
:mmm:

The Buddha

Citazione di: Azrael il 10 Marzo 2017, 09:44:23
Vista la 1x05

La

La sua ex amica altri non è che

"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta

Azrael

Citazione di: The Buddha il 10 Marzo 2017, 10:16:33
Citazione di: Azrael il 10 Marzo 2017, 09:44:23
Vista la 1x05

La

La sua ex amica altri non è che

Mentre

Giusto?

Clod

Non è manco detto

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195I utilizzando Tapatalk

Man of Steel

Citazione di: Clod il 10 Marzo 2017, 16:18:12
Non è manco detto

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195I utilizzando Tapatalk

Benny? Lenny? WTF? :asd:
"I'm you. I'm me. I'm everything you wanna be! :dsi:
Quella che ha nella

Cioè è più facile fidarsi dei trip mentali che della realtà! :lolle: :lolle:
But what is light?

See what we want to see.

mar-vell

Visto anche il quinto episodio, a furia di non dirmi nulla questa serie sta iniziando a rompermi i cosiddetti.  Come ho detto la vedrò sino alla fine ma solo per inerzia, sono ormai convinto che tutta la serie sarà solo tempo perso per me.
Il Mio Nuovo Sito Fumetti Marvel

Clod

se il tempo lo trovi, tanto perso non è