Fedele all'Ordine di Saint Dumas e al Pipistrello
Combatteremo le idee con idee migliori

Peter Parker

Citazione di: Silver Surfer il 12 Giugno 2012, 17:27:03
the amazing dream team of Dan Slott and Humberto Ramos

:lolle: :lolle: :lolle: :lolle: :lolle:

Scherzi a parte, la cosa mi incuriosisce... :ahsisi:

Deadpool

Io non capisco perchè Ramos piaccia così tanto un USA, ma manco per la strada lo farei disegnare io  :tsk:

Green Lantern

torna gwen come supereroina  :ahsisi:  :asd:

Deadpool

spidergiakimo

Citazione di: Azrael il 12 Giugno 2012, 17:29:07
Umberto Ramos per il 50°Anniversario, saranno felici i fans  :asd:
Sono in fribillazione  :asd: E pensare a quanti grandi disegnatori hanno lavorato su Spidey...

Citazione di: Deadpool il 12 Giugno 2012, 17:59:34
Io non capisco perchè Ramos piaccia così tanto un USA, ma manco per la strada lo farei disegnare io  :tsk:
Non lo capisco nemmeno io. L'anno scorso sono stato al Wondercon a San Francisco e per lui c'era la ressa, molta di più che per gente come Quitely o Djorjevic.

Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood - Marie Curie
Ma sopra tutto nel buon vino ho fede,
e credo che sia salvo chi gli crede - Luigi Pulci

If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. - Marcus Brigstocke
God is dead, Marx is dead, and I'm not feeling too great myself. - Woody Allen
Reivindico absolutamente el derecho al vagabundeo, a la aventura, a la utopìa y al romanticismo, porque es la esencia del Che - Ernesto Che Guevara

Azrael

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #12
Kevin Shinik (w)
Aaron Kuder (a)
Cover by Shane Davis
• The team-up you've all been waiting for: SPIDER-MAN & DEADPOOL take on HIGH SCHOOL!
• The devilishly dangerous (and handsome) Deadpool helps Spidey dodge bullets and bullies—but is there more to the mayhem than meets the eye?
• Kevin Shinik (Robot Chicken & MAD) and the awesomely talented Aaron Kuder present a Spider-Man story that will thrill and chill—and make you laugh at the same time! (It's possible!)
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
INSTAGRAM: AZRAEL'S CAVE

The Batman (2022) - Batcycle 🦇 REEL

The Batman (2022) McFarlane by Jim Lee 🦇 REEL 🦇

Silver Surfer

E chi sono 'sti autori?
If sacred places are spared the ravages of war... then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war... then make all people holy.

Peter Parker

Azrael

Can Spider-Man and the Avengers stop Doc Ock from destroying the world?
The Good
Mysterio is one of my favorite Spider-Man villains, so it brings me a lot of joy to see him turning a new leaf, for the time being, and working with the good guys. He comes in handy quite a bit, and his actions give this battle a turning point where beating Doc Ock doesn't seem so hopeless.

The Rhino, Silver Sable, Spider-Man scene in Ock's base is a tough one to read. The Rhino has obviously just lost it, and he just wants death and the world to feel the pain that he feels everyday. The conclusion of this scene is a tough one to get through, in a good way, and by the end of the issue, there's a lot of questions unanswered. Although it was short, it was my favorite scene of this issue.

During the final moments of this issue, we get a good glimpse into Spidey's thought process as he tries to stop Ock from destroying the world. I enjoyed seeing that look into how Spider-Man would get out of his situation in real time. At the same time, Doc Ock tells Spidey what his true intentions are during the story arc, and while it's a tad annoying that he keeps revealing what his true intentions are, I really liked the final "why is Doc Ock destroying the world" explanation. He's obviously lost it, and with that the logical side of him is slowly slipping away as well.

Stefano Caselli is on art with Frank Martin Jr on colors for this issue. Two panels really stand out in my mind. The first is when Spider-Man and Spider-Woman are fighting. Within one panel, we get every action from said fight as the two go at it. Same goes for the second panel of Silver Sable and Captain America fighting. It's a real interesting way to show movement and action, and the singular panel has a great flow.

The Bad
In the opening pages, a Doc Ock controlled Thor is holding Mjolnir, and a few pages later, Doc can't use it because he is not deemed worthy. How could he use it on the first couple of pages in this issue then?

The Verdict
The epic story line has seemingly come to an end. This has been my favorite Spider-Man story in the past decade. I loved seeing Mysterio working with the good guys in this issue, and he actually came in handy, so his turn wasn't trivial at all.

There's a great, emotional scene featuring Spider-Man, Silver Sable and the Rhino that's pretty tough to read, but it's the best part of this issue for me. I loved seeing the inner-workings of Spider-Man at the end of the issue as he takes down Doc Ock. Lastly, I really like the art in this issue, especially a few panels which showed a lot of great movement.

The only problem I had here was that a Doc Ock controlled Thor could hold Mjolnir in one scene, but then wasn't deemed worthy in the next one.

I love this story line and this was a satisfying close to Ends of the Earth. I highly recommend this issue.

5 su 5

Da CVine

Green Lantern

ma ho capito male io o
Spiacente, ma non sei autorizzato a visualizzare il contenuto degli spoiler.

spidergiakimo

Citazione di: Peter Parker il 13 Giugno 2012, 20:54:47
Citazione di: Silver Surfer il 13 Giugno 2012, 19:14:03
E chi sono 'sti autori?

Stavo per scriverlo anche io!  :lol:
Siamo in tre  :lol:
Comunque su Avenging potrebbero provare a tenere un team per qualche minisaga. Magari un team decente e non dei primi arrivati.

Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood - Marie Curie
Ma sopra tutto nel buon vino ho fede,
e credo che sia salvo chi gli crede - Luigi Pulci

If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. - Marcus Brigstocke
God is dead, Marx is dead, and I'm not feeling too great myself. - Woody Allen
Reivindico absolutamente el derecho al vagabundeo, a la aventura, a la utopìa y al romanticismo, porque es la esencia del Che - Ernesto Che Guevara

Azrael

Preview: Avenging Spider-Man #8

Green Hankey

Citazione di: Azrael il 13 Giugno 2012, 19:04:46

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #12
Kevin Shinik (w)
Aaron Kuder (a)
Cover by Shane Davis
• The team-up you've all been waiting for: SPIDER-MAN & DEADPOOL take on HIGH SCHOOL!
• The devilishly dangerous (and handsome) Deadpool helps Spidey dodge bullets and bullies—but is there more to the mayhem than meets the eye?
• Kevin Shinik (Robot Chicken & MAD) and the awesomely talented Aaron Kuder present a Spider-Man story that will thrill and chill—and make you laugh at the same time! (It's possible!)
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

No Kevin Shinik ai testi  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Ci sarà da sbellicarsi dalle risate  :lolle:

Citazione di: spidergiakimo il 14 Giugno 2012, 11:21:42

Siamo in tre  :lol:
Comunque su Avenging potrebbero provare a tenere un team per qualche minisaga. Magari un team decente e non dei primi arrivati.

vabbè è anche giusto che pinchi e palli provino a scrivere  :ahsisi:

Peccato che ASM non abbia un team fisso, anche se bisogna dire che fino ad ora, la serie ha avuto una qualità altissima, soprattutto con Wells ai testi
I've got new kidneys. I don't like the colour.

Azrael

La cover di "Avenging Spider-Man #8" mi piace tantissimo  ^_^