News:

Sostenete DC Leaguers (scopri come).

Menu principale

La Dark Age dei Fumetti (1986-1996)

Aperto da UltramanMattia, 08 Dicembre 2011, 17:36:09

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

The Buddha

Ecco un altro adepto della Dark Age. Per me la migliore e la più prolifica dal punto di vista dei fumetti di qualità. Iniziata nella sporcizia e ispirata alla decadenza della morale e della politica descritta a pennello in TDKR, trova una sua ideale conclusione nella speranza di Kingdom Come.
"I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. Oh, I've got it all sewn up. I can save you. If it takes the last drop of your blood, I'll drive your demons away. I'll kick them in the bollocks and spit on them when they're down and then I'll be gone back into darkness, leaving only a nod and a wink and a wisecrack. I walk my path alone... who would walk with me?"

Cosa leggo/ho letto? Swamp Thing (Moore - Millar), V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Il Soldato Fantasma, Hellblazer (Delano - Ennis), Sandman, Batman, Y - The Last Man, Fables, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Kingdom Come, Rising Stars, Animal Man, Shade (Peter Milligan), Ken Parker, Dylan Dog, Hellboy, Preacher, Devil (Miller - Bendis) e tanta altra bella robetta